Psychopath 2 β€’β€’ J.J.K [COMPLE...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

"I actually think I may be possessed with demons, I was dropped on my head as a kid." ~ Denis Rader More

1πŸ’€
2πŸ’€
3πŸ’€
4πŸ’€
5πŸ’€
Ch.6 πŸ’€
Ch.7 πŸ’€
Ch.8 πŸ’€
Ch.9 πŸ’€
Ch. 10 πŸ’€
Ch.11πŸ’€
Ch.12πŸ’€
Ch.13πŸ’€
Ch.14πŸ’€
Ch.15πŸ’€
Ch.16πŸ’€
Ch 17πŸ’€
Ch. 18πŸ’€
Ch.19πŸ’€
Ch.20πŸ’€
Ch. 21πŸ’€
Ch. 22πŸ’€
Ch.23πŸ’€
Ch.24πŸ’€
Ch.25πŸ’€
Ch.26πŸ’€
Ch.28πŸ’€
Ch.29πŸ’€
Ch.30πŸ’€
Ch.31πŸ’€
Ch.32πŸ’€
Ch.33πŸ’€
Ch.34πŸ’€
Ch.35πŸ’€
Ch.36πŸ’€
Ch.37πŸ’€
Ch.38πŸ’€
Ch.39πŸ’€
Ch.40πŸ’€
Ch.41πŸ’€
Ch. 42πŸ’€
Ch.43πŸ’€
Ch.44πŸ’€
Ch.45πŸ’€
Ch.46πŸ’€
Ch.47πŸ’€
Ch.48πŸ’€
FinaleπŸ’€

Ch.27πŸ’€

5.5K 241 516
By JELLYBEANSUGA

TAEIL ~

I had my men literally kidnapped the twins back home, while Jungkook was still in Japan. How stupid of a father is he to leave his children behind? I guess he isn't as smart as I thought he was.

___________

LYNN~

It's been two weeks now and every thing changed my entire world is corrupted all thanks to Taeil, I wasn't allowed to leave the apartment unless one of he's guards are around . I have no privacy since I sleep with him as if I was actually married to him, he said I was already a whore to begin with, to him I'm just a toy to past he's time nothing more. Tho I'm really heartbroken to the sound of my daughters voices calling Taeil there father, telling them lies about there real father is dead and that they should be lucky that he took us in when no one would. He would beat me up if I disobey him, sometimes my kids watches me get beaten up he would tell them that if they ever disobey their father he will hurt them as well. But they always stay on he's good side so they wouldn't have to suffer, I'll take every beating for them just to save there lives.

It's Monday and I have tons of grocery shopping to do, I grabbed my things and the grocery notes as I headed out.

Today the only day I get to leave, however there was a time limit if I wasn't back at exactly one thirty, Taeil would be up my ass right now

It was a beautiful day in Japan as always, the tall skyscraper hovered over our little bodies as if it were our own dome. Everything seemed so peaceful and calm that I wanted that same feeling back, to be taken cared of and secure from any danger. But not this time, when I go back its nothing like the outside, I'm going to be trapped there for quite some time just like me being prisoned in Jung Kooks mansion before, but a little different I can venture around the apartment... just the apartment and no where else. The apartment is my dome my sanctuary no way out unless you are allowed to go out.

I look back at the crossroad where two of Taeils guards kept a close eye on me, if I ever escape which sometimes I'd rather risk my life to do so, but then at the same time I can't because of my girls and Jung Kook.

I grabbed a basket as I walked in the store, eyes darted at me probably because of my bruised arms and legs, ignoring their stare walking around the store grabbing the things that I needed for tonight's supper. If only I could poison him, but I'm not a scientist and have no experience in making such a thing. Once I settled with all the things I needed I went to the check out counter, the basket was really full but I tried my best to pick it up with my strength when two pairs of hands picked it up for me.

Slowly standing up to say thank you when my eyes widen and my heart beating hard, my body shaking to the sight and tears soon flooding my face.

"Ju-Jung Kook" stuttering as a lump in my throat would not go down.

"Ly-Lynn!" He's eyes were becoming teary as well, he was about to hug me when I suddenly pushed him away but he was faster as he held on to my arm pulling me outside the store. He let go of my wrist as he looked at me trying to process everything "Ho-how!" He began holding he's head walking back and forth eying me. "I'm sorry but I have to go!" I yelled at him while my tears kept leaking, "Whe-where have you been all this time! Why didn't you call me or text me! Wtf Lynn I've been searching for you!" He cried out.

At this point I have to get away from him or else I'm in big trouble if he finds out that I've encountered Jung Kook. He abruptly hugged me yelping at the sudden action, "Please come home!" I'm so sorry but I can't right now, he's arms secured me as always and this will probably be the only interaction we can have right now, I want to hug him back but my mind tells me otherwise. I harshly pulled away with all my strength running away not even looking back.

"LYNN! LYNN!!" He called from the distance and soon he's voice was fading away only to hear the chattering of the bustling crowd and the surroundings.
__________________
JK ~~

Shoving people away without any excuse as I searched for her, I found her yet again but out of my grasp. I breathed heavily holding my knees taking a breath, but got up again searching for her. My hopes of her being alive was true but the fact that she hasn't called or texted me was making me curious, why haven't she done anything? What the hell happened to her and if she is with my cousin I'd like to know where he lives so I can fucking kill him for kidnapping my wife!

Simply giving up as I rushed back to the hotel telling the guys about it.
________________
JIMIN~~

The door bursted open revealing Jung Kook all tired and sweaty. "Guys I just saw Lynn!" He shouted trying to catch he's breath. We all looked at each other as if he's hallucinating. "Guys! I saw her I'm not lying!" He shouted in anger. I know he really misses her but there's no way he could have seen her especially when we're dealing with Taeil I mean who would let her leave the house without someone guarding her.

"Dude she's not calling or texting us I'm beginning to worry that she's probably de-"

"She's not dead! She's alive!" Jung Kook said cutting me off with a glare. "I know what I saw and I saw her! She's all bruised up and probably confused I have to get her back" he shouted as he pulled the door knob. "Jung Kook please calm down~ we all want to find her but right now it's going to be hard" says Jin caressing he's back while he inhaled and exhaled closing he's eyes at the thought.

"Don't worry we'll find her soon" reassuring him, he just rolled he's eyes.

"Well I know what we should do! Why not go clubbing for now, we've been here all week and Taeil could've send us some creepy messages or videos by now.. but nothing is happening at this moment... So let's all go out and chill for the night" pleading to them, they all looked at one another and so did Jung Kook after a min of pausing they all agreed.

Literally nothing we can do, we've done what we can and all we can try to do is wait for an outcome, think of some strategies to clear this whole situation up. That's why in my opinion it's good to go places to relax, like the Club for example.

"Okay well let's all get change" J-hope said.

"Not me, you guys can go.. I'll watch Kira and besides this place is a dump.. I'll clean up while you guys have fun" Jin told us shaking he's head pointing at our mess.

"Okay well take care of my baby hyung" Jung Kook said with worry as he looked at Kira who was fast asleep in Yoongi's arm. "Will do" Jin replied patting he's shoulder.

Yoongi laid Kira down while he held onto Rissa, that girl is so creepy sometimes I feel like she's up to something. I shook my head at the thought as I headed to me and J-hope room that we share in the hotel.

__________________
RISSA~~

"I can't wait to party! It's been awhile since I've gotten all pampered up" I said putting on a just a T-shirt and torn up shorts. "Well I just want to get waisted for awhile" Yoongi's said taking off he's shirt and putting on a new one.

He's so hot! To bad I have to kill you later on.

My phone beeped again, I automatically busted out the door picking it up putting in on my ear.

"Did you get the codes yet?"

"No sir not yet but soon" I told him

"Alright call me when you got'em" he said then hanged up.

I turned around only to be surprised by Kira glaring at me gritting the inside of her teeth. Oh no not this little psycho again I thought rolling my eyes. Putting on a fake smile as I kneeled down to her level.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"Aren't you supposed to be dead" she said smirking at her remark.

This little bitch ~ "Why you little rat, I hope you realize that your uncle is trapped in my spell of love, so don't ruin it!" I hissed at her in a whisper.

"Just be afraid of my uncle ~ he's not fond of girls like you, he'll rip you to shreds once he finds out what your doing" she says simply walking away sipping her orange juice. I wish I can kill that little freak!

Once she was gone I went to Jung Kooks room luckily he was still in the shower, I grabbed he's phone and to my luck it didn't have any password which made my job allot easier. Checking every note he has because he must've wrote the passcode in there.

"Yes I found it!" I whispered in excitement. I took out my phone messaging Taeil, once it was send I put back he's phone rushing out the door, when I suddenly bumped into Yoongi, my heart was racing at how he glares at me in disgust.

___________________
YG~~

"What we're you doing in Jung Kooks room?" He ask smoothly. She shook my head "Nothing, I forgot to give him something" She said chuckling awkwardly, "Uhm I'm going to go do something real quick" she said shoving pass him.

"So is everyone ready?" Nam Joon ask fixing he's watch without looking at us. They all said yes in unison and soon we ventured off to the city that hardly sleeps. Rissa held onto my hands as she kissed my cheeks, tho it had no effect on me I simply kissed her back.

There was a club called ageHa and hour from our location, we showed our IDs to the securities, he Ok our IDs gesturing us to go inside. The music was loud and thousands of people smushed into a big building. Sweaty bodies rubbing on us while we tried to get through to one of the lounges. We sat down in an isolated one ordering as many drink as we can.

The night was fun j-hope dance on top of the table while Jimin showered him with money, Nam Joon found himself a girl as they made out hungrily, Jung Kook on the other hand didn't seem all too happy especially of the thought about Lynn, he simply drank as much alcohol he can get.

Going back to my senses when Rissa straddled me grinding on my dick while she chugged an alcohol down. She leaned in smashing her lips with mine trying to go inside my mouth I allowed her to do so as I kissed her hungrily.

Everything started to become hotter getting up from my seat pulling her to somewhere private.

"DONT FORGET TO USE CONDOMS!" Yelled Nam Joon, I simply flashed him my middle finger.

"Where are you taking me?" Rissa ask, "Somewhere, I hope you'll enjoy it" I told her without looking back. We finally reached an empty room that seemed to be deserted from the rest, shoving her inside as I waste no time in pulling off her shirt kissing and sucking on her body as she moan my name in pleasure.

I pulled her shorts and underwear off, I took my jeans off throwing it some where in the room, without warning I slammed my cock inside of her causing her head to pull back as she screamed in enjoyment. "OHH FUCK! ITS SO BIG!" She cuss, her mind was going crazy when I finished thrusting inside her I pulled out coming on her belly, she panted hard but I wasn't done yet, I pulled her up throwing her on the wall.

"AAAAAAGGGHHHHH~!" She yelled as she tried to stand up. I kicked her head causing her whole face to bleed, I went on top of her as I slapped her face multiple times. "YOU FUCKING WHORE!" growling at her as she cried and whimpers in pain.

Picking up a shattered window glass tracing her perfectly shaped body. "Wh-what are- you going to do t-to me?" She says stuttering while she shakes in fear, I smirked at the thought.

"I want to finger you but not with my finger" I told her leaning in as I kissed her lips deeply before pulling off. "N-NO NO NOOO PLS DON'T!" She pleaded, but it was too late tracing her chin with the shattered window glass all the way down to her pussy as I inserted it.

Her back arched as she screamed in agony. I laugh at how she harshly wriggled in my grasp, "Seeing you in pain is the best action I've ever witnessed in a very long time" I said mischievously, I then twisted the glass inside of her while she spilled blood from down her pussy "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" She screamed, she banged on the wooden floor hoping that someone would barge in and save her but soon her hands slowly stopped banging the floor and her body collapse, I took off the bloody glass from inside her sliced pussy, throwing it out the window. She was finally dead.

I licked my fingers tasting her blood. "By the way, you have delicious blood...too bad it came from a rotten girl" Hovering her soulless body as I put back my jeans closing the door behind me.

"Y-Yoongi?" My head shot up mouth parted and eyes wide open. She looked the same just the way it did when we parted, my one and only true love has return.

"Ha-Haneul! Wh-... How?" Trying to understand what's going on. "The hospital let me go couple days ago and I'm here with my family on a vacation plus Jung Kook texted me to come and see you" she says, her smile was radiant I couldn't help but smile back. "That idiot should've at least warn me about you" I murmured. She then shifted her eyes at my bloody hands she wasn't shocked at it because she knows what my real identity is. A killer, A psycho.

"So is there a dead person in the room?" She ask pointing at the door. "A whore actually" I said shrugging it off.

"Same old Yoongi always killing people for some type of reasons" she says giggling as she came closer to me she held my hand placing it on her cheeks, her pink cheeks now drench with blood as my thumb traveled to her soft luscious lips, she sucked on my bloody thumb as she stares at me in seductively. I instantly pulled her waist closer to mine kissing her lips passionately waiting for this moment to come sooner and now that I have her in my hands again I'm never letting go. We broke up because of family reasons not because we never had any more feeling for each other, her parents took her to a mental hospital because she was crazy, she wouldn't eat, sleep, tried doing suicide because she wasn't with me so they thought there was something wrong with her, she wasn't herself at that time.

We had a hot make out session when she slowly pulled away. She looked deep in my eyes as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear reminiscing her face from before.

"Remember the time we did it" she says biting her lower lip. "Uhm.. Yeah~that was the best sex I've ever had" I said grinning proudly.

"Well when we got separated I found out I got pregnant and it turns out the baby belonged to you" she says biting her lip with a grin.

"I'm going to be a father!" I smiled happily "Yes, and she's waiting for you soon" she says wrapping her arm around my waist, "Her name is Yoona she's 7 she has always talked about you" she says snuggling on my chest as I snuggled on her shoulder.

"I can't wait to meet her" a tear escaped my eyes.

_________________
**CUTT~~
I am so stoked to see snsd comeback this July 7th! Omg I'm just so happy I cannot explain my feels !! So I found a girl that's really pretty and her name is Haneul she'll be Yoongi ex..Anyways hope you enjoy this chappie its long haha ~~ but as always please read, vote and don't be shy to let out your emotions in the comments lol

**SYNT JB**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.8K 30
"Do you even know the real me?" -Kim Taehyung. What happens to the bullies..... .....of innocent people? A BTS fiction...
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
1.3M 72.6K 51
"How did I become such a monster? I'm sorry I hurt you when I first met you, I... I just don't understand.. My life was perfect, and now.." He cried...
4.2M 239K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...