Loving Me (Brian Quinn x Read...

bay9716

You've just moved to New York, all you want is to move on and start something new. Life has been rough the pa... Еще

Before You Read
Chapter 1: New Start!
Chapter 2: Joey Roses
Chapter 3: Goodnight
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5:Meeting the Cats
Chapter 6:White Castle
Chapter 7: First Day
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Pool Party
Chapter 10: Flirting
Chapter 11: Date
Chapter 12: Dance Hall 🍋
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14: Concert
Chapter 15: I am an Idiot
Chapter 16: Shock 🍋
Chapter 17: Holy Shit🌶️
Chapter 18: I Just Know 🌶️
Chapter 19: I Struck a Deal
Chapter 20: Flying 🌶️
Chapter 21: Nets
Chapter 22: I Missed You
Chapter 23: Punishment
Chapter 24: Let me Explain 🌶️
Chapter 25: You're Mine
Chapter 26: Award Night
Chapter 27: Marry Me 🌶️
Chapter 28: Time to Plan
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 30: Another Surpise 🌶️
Chapter 31: Sick
Chapter 32: Party 🌶️
Chapter 33: This Can't Be True
Chapter 34: FUCK
Chapter 35: But I want You....
Chapter 36: First Look
Chapter 37: What will it be?
Chapter 36: Are You The Pizza Guy?
Chapter 39: No
Author Note

Chapter 40: It's Time

62 1 1
bay9716

BRIAN'S POV

'How much longer are we going to be filming? I don't like being away from (Y/N) this long. She is due any day now.'

"I think we have a couple more hours of filming, would you like a break to call and check on your wife?"

'Yes please give me a few minutes.'

He pulls his phone out of his back pocket, pulls his headphones out of his ears, and dials her.

'Hey beautiful, How are you feeling?'

Hey, I am ok. I have been having some Braxton hicks but nothing that seems like the real deal. If anything happens I will call the set assistant and they can pull you.

'Are you sure you are ok?'

I promise babe, I don't think today is the day. Try to enjoy the last day of filming. You are going to miss it until the next season.

'You are right. I love you!'

Love you too!

As he hangs up one of the directors yells something and they get into their places. They are doing one of their grocery store bits today. They are posing as employees and they are setting up displays that they will not know what it is till they begin to put it together. If they refuse they lose. Sal is up first, Brian was in charge of Sals bit. So of course he had to go with old faithful.

As Sal goes to open the first box he hears a cat hiss and he jumps and backs off.

"No way, no way!" He says in a big reaction that has all the shoppers looking at him.

'You got to do it! Or you loose! You really gonna let a couple cats get you!' Brian teases.

Sal inches close to the box and as soon as he opens the lid again the cat hisses. Sending Murr and Q in a laughing fit as Sal hits the ground in terror.

Sal stands up and marches away from the display. Soon he walks in the back and as he does Murr hisses at him and Sal takes him to the ground.

"Well that was quick" one of the crew members says as the enter the break in between each set. Brian goes to find his seat and he pulls out his phone...

'You doing ok?'

............
YOUR POV

Why can't these google searches give you anything definitive on the difference between Braxton hicks and real contractions. You say out loud as another one rolls through..

You start timing them to get an idea of how far apart they are. That seems to be one of the only indications, other than your water breaking, that you may be in labor.

You really didn't want this to happen while Brian wasn't home. So you decide you want to chill.. sit on the couch and just relax. You turn on your comfort show with your glass of pineapple juice. They say it helps with labor so, why not.

Once the contraction is over you stop the timer and notice that it had been five minutes. And now we wait for the next one... Even though you are super tired, taking nap is out of the question.
Five minutes later another contraction rolls through... and then the cycle begins to repeat...

You pick up your phone to call your doctor...

Hey uhm.. I'm having contractions and they seem to be about 5 minutes apart. Should I-

As soon as those words leave your mouth you feel and hear a gush of water spring between your legs and instant release...

Well...my water just broke!

"Do you have anyone to drive you to the hospital!?"

No my husband is at work and I have no family here.

"We will send the ambulance"

Once off the phone you go to grab your bag that was packed and you head to change pants...

You then call the on set assistant...

Please tell Brian my water broke and I am headed to the hospital...

"WILL DO!!!" The girl says excitedly. Everyone onset has been anticipating this day. The support from everyone has been amazing. It's the family you've always needed.

Soon you hear the sound of the ambulance and Brian begins to call your phone at the same time.

'Are you ok? Is the baby ok? What's going on? What do I need to do?' He says frantically.

I'm ok baby... the ambulance just got here to take me to the hospital. I have the bags so just meet me there. Everything will be ok.

He takes a deep breath...

I was on the phone with the doctor when my water broke. My contractions are about 5 minutes apart.

'Ok baby, I love you... I will see you at the hospital.'

I love you, we are about to have a baby...

'We are.. I can't wait..'

You hang up the phone and a flood of emotions hit you. This is the same man that didn't want to have kids... Now he's excited... and this life you two have built together so far, it is perfect. You couldn't imagine it any other way.
.........
MUlTI POV

He practically runs out of the elevator, getting to the nurses station as fast as he can.

'Hi uhm I'm looking for (Y/N) Quinn?'

"Oh yes we have been waiting on you! She's in room 249"

He turns and books it to the room, he hears her grunting through the door.. his chest tightens as he swings it open.

Brian..
She says with relief

'Hey my girl...' he runs to your side 'So what's going on?'

I'm 9cm dilated, just waiting to get to 10 and start pushing... ahh!..

A wave hits you as you grip his hand tighter.

The Doctor walk in.. "Let's check and see if you are ready to go."

He goes to check and he turns to the nurse, "Go get everything ready. She is ready to go.. Get ready dear! Y'all are about to have a baby!"

Brian Looks at you and he feels the tears building behind his eyes.

Everyone begins to pile in the room, nurses begin to get the stuff ready in the baby area, others begin to prep trays for you. The nurses prop your legs up and Brian holds your hand. He sees a look in your eyes he's never seen before...

'You've got this baby..' he whispers in your ear.
You take a deep breath, look him in the eyes and lean up to kiss him.

"Alright honey, I need you to push.."

You pushed, and pushed and pushed..

30mins go by and you still haven't gotten the baby out.

"You are so close! Keep pushing"

You push as hard as you can!

"Good job!! Just one or two more of those and baby girl will be here!"

You Push..
"I can see the head!"
You Push!
And you instantly feel the release of pressure and in the blink of an eye your beautiful baby girl is sat on your chest. She has dark brown hair and she instantly cries.

'Hi baby girl!' Brian says leaning in to kiss you on the head.

After some time the chord is clamped and they take her to get cleaned up.. Brian and one of the nurses help you get cleaned up.

Once everything gets settled, Brian walks over to you with y'all's baby girl in hand... he curls up in the bed beside you. You three sit in silence...

Isn't she beautiful..

'Just like her mother..'

He leans in and you two kiss... for a long moment...

Then he leans down and kisses your daughter.

'I love our family'

I love it too..

He hands you the baby and wraps you in his arms.

A few years ago, if you would have told yourself you would be here... you would have never believed it...

Brian looks at you and his daughter, and this feeling in his chest... is something he has never felt before.

This life .. is perfect...

'Thank you for loving me....'

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Memories to Burn a Broken Soul jaehleigh

Любовные романы

583 53 23
It had been 10 years since Sal thought about him. A decade since he lost the love of his life so why was he suddenly dreaming of his late boyfriend...
2.8K 52 23
Just another story about you becoming Sals new girlfriend with a horrible twist towards the end
114K 1.4K 46
°COMPLETED° Like the show Impractical Jokers? Ever wondered what it would be like to date them? Well now is your chance! This book includes... °Sal V...
56.9K 868 20
Angela is a teenage girl living in Brooklyn. Her long-time crush on a comedian ends up into something serious when she finally meets him. What comes...