𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙵? || 𝚐𝚘𝚝 || �...

By AelenaVelaryon

𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿... More

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓐𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓲
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷
𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓼 & 𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓗𝓪𝓻𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰
𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴
𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲
𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓑𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓼 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 2
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 3
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 4
𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 2
𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 3
𝓗𝓪𝓻𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 & 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓮
𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓼𝓪
𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 & 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓼 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓑𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓐𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓐𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲𝓲
𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼
𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓲
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲𝓲
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓿
𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓿𝓲
𝓝𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓝𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓙𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓻 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮
𝓥𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲𝓲
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
𝓝𝔂𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵
House Of The Dragon
𝓥𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒾
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒾𝒾
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓋
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝓋
𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝓋𝒾
𝒮𝒽𝒾𝑒𝓇𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓎𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒱𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃
𝒩𝒶𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃

𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓿

1.1K 78 4
By AelenaVelaryon

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷

The realm mourned the queen that should have been. By then, the council or rather those who remain in Driftmark began to question the king on who would be the next ruler. "My daughter is dead! And once again you are all trying to gain from this loss and what? Place my firstborn son on the throne?" Viserys asked. "My king the law-" Viserys did not allow him to finish. "I am the king! My word is law! And I said my daughter, Rhaelle would be the next ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. But, seen as she has passed her son, Prince Monterys will be her heir, and when I pass he shall be king! Is that understood?!" he asked and they all nodded.

The fire didn't stop till nearly a week after the incident. That day, her family gathered round to try and bid goodbye. The Starks, Baratheons, Tullys, Hightowers were there, her sister, her father, the queen, her uncle, and her husband and his family were there too. The flames had gone higher and higher and then, the fell down and disappeared.

As the flames disappeared, Rhaelle's eyes met theirs. Her eyes were a darker shade of purple, her hair, seemed to glow white, like the snow. Her body was bared and covered in ash. That wasn't the most shocking part, no, it was the five dragons that clung tightly to her.

If many had doubts of her being the wrong choice, they were now proven that she was the only choice. Laenor rushed to her, he used his cape to cover her up. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he asked quickly and she smiled before pulling him close for a kiss. "I am more than fine, Laenor. I feel alive" she stated with a smile on her face. Her father hugged her next, Rhaenyra following behind, then Daemon and so on.

The news of her survival spread faster than wildfire and some and poems were written about the occurrence. They had began to call her the mother of dragons. Three months after the whole commotion, the princess took Prince Daemon as her second husband. Laenor did not mind, he actually liked Daemon so their married become much better than it already was. The king, allowed it, seeing as Daemon would help his daughter in anyway in case of anything.

Six years had passed then. By then, Princess Rhaelle gave Prince Daemon three sons. A boy named Baelon after her grandfather and her brother, and another boy named Aemon, and a boy named Viserys after her father. Daemon finally had the sons he had always wanted. Princess Rhaelle had eleven children and another on the way. Many had said she was Queen Alyssane reborn. The people loved her, the lords and ladies around the realm loved her. The Dornish has finally visited the island of Dragonstone. Even a prince Eric of The Free Cities had come as Rhaenyra had been betrothed to him, with her approval of course.

Her other siblings would visit very often as Helaena was to marry her Monterys soon. The princess watched her sons practice their Varyian. "Mother!" Jace whined as she kissed the top of his head. "It's fine, Jace. You'll learn. You've gotten a lot better" she compliments. "Soon enough you'll be better than me, little brother" Monterys says with a smile, Jacaerys smiles as well. "Where is father?" Luke asks. "Him and Daemon are training in near the shore" the boys look at their teachers and then her. The old man nods with a smile before their turn to their mother. "You may join them as well" the children run off, loud laughs and giggles.

The maester hands her a letter. One where lord Vaemond wishes to take the Driftmark throne for himself seen as Laenor nor his heir where there to watch over it. She shares the news that night after supper. Laenor is ready to fly back and incinerate Vaemond where he stands but he decided to face him in King's Landing.

The family arrives days later, when they walk in they see the Keep as not change. There were a few chances but nothing to noticeable. Her father, step mother, and siblings await for them. "Grandsire!" the children rush to him. They do not allow the guard to present the family. The king dismisses the guard as he is happy to have his grandchildren by his side.

"We're happy to see you, grandpapa" Aemma and Laena says. The king lifts them up. "I am very happy to see all of you as well" he replied. "Nana Ali!" Aemma says to her. Rhaelle never understood why her youngest children loved Alicent. Alyssa, Aemma and Laena loved the green queen. Alicent had grown fond of them too. The children were always polite and respectful to her. "Father, there is someone we would like to introduce to" she began.

Lady Elinda Massey handed the young child to her. "Father, this is Viserys" she said happily. "A name fit for a king" he said happily as he held his grandson. "I see we're expecting another prince or princess" Alicent commented. "Congratulations, princess" this time, her nice words sounded genuine. "Thank, your grace replied. The princess and her family settled in. The hearing would be soon.

Soon enough everyone gathered in the throne room. Vaemond made his point but, princess Rhaenys spoke and he did not like that. "I am the heir to the Driftmark throne. In my father's absence and my own, my mother as taken the role of the lady of Driftmark. After my father and me, my son, Prince Aethan Velaryon will be the next ruler of Driftmark" Vaemond did not take that lightly and began to talk way too much.

He looked at the king and then Rhaelle. "Her children are bastards!" Vaemond yelled. The room went silent and the king quickly stood up, readying his sword. "I will have your tongue for that" he threatened. "And she... is a who-" the mean did not finish his sentence as daemon cut his head clean off, his tongue remain though. "He can keep his tongue" Laenor grabbed the body and took it to his dragon, Seasmoke. Burning the corpse in front of everyone. "This, goes for anyone. Anyone who dares to speak ill of my sons and family will meet the same fate" he said. Rhaelle smiled at her husband. No one would ever dared to hurt the queen. It was a death sentence waiting to happen.

(Not edited)

Last part coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 28
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞...
73.7K 2.9K 15
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞�...
22.6K 998 11
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘛𝘩...
124K 3.2K 12
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦, - 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴