𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Knight Cole

Knight Cole. That's what she had always called him ever since he was placed in her sisters service and then hers. Rhaenyra Targaryen didn't like any of Alicent children but one. Visenya. Visenya Targaryen was Viserys first born child with Alicent. She was a Targaryen through and through. She was what everyone thought queen Visenya Targaryen looked like and was like in her time. Since the moment she could pick up a sword her training began. Her mother gave the king the sons he had always wanted but neither of the last three children held the Targaryen traits like her and Rhaenyra.

Her grandfather Otto Hightower wanted to marry her off to the North to Cregan Stark, heir to Winterfell. She refused, stating she was still young. The girl was ten and five, Aegon was ten and three as was Haelena, and Aemond who was two years younger than Aegon and Helaena. Two sons and two daughters. Otto wanted Aegon to be the new heir, he was the son the king had always wanted. And now, he had him. So, he planned to marry Aegon to Visenya if a match with Cregan was not made but the young girl begged her father not to have them married. "That is the Targaryen way, Visenya" her grandfather said as he tried to convince her.

She took a deep breathe. "And I don't care. I don't want to marry him! Why must I marry him?" she asked. "Can't I marry someone of my choosing?" she asked. "It must be a high born lord. Like Cregan Stark perhaps? Lord Lannister?" her mother said. Visenya wouldn't hear more as she stood up and walked away, leaving everyone in the room with loud signs. Ser Criston Cole followed behind her as he always did. "I wish to be alone right now, Knight Criston" she said as she kept walking. "I'm sorry, princess. But it's my duty to go anywhere you go" he said as he walked behind her. She sighed knowing it would be in vain to try and convince him.

"Let's go then" the knight followed behind. They rode far away from the keep, other guards following from a distance. "What's on your mind, princess?" he asked as he stood beside her. "Grandfather wishes for me to marry Aegon" she replies. "Do you want to?" He asked. "No" she whispered. "And mother wants me to marry Lord Stark or perhaps even a Lannister" she added. "You want me to kill him?" he asked with a smile. She tried but couldn't stop the smile appearing on her lips. "Although I appreciate the thought, I'm sure we cannot get rid of the lord of Winterfell or the Lord of Casterly Rock. Although, getting rid of Jason might solve other problems" she said as she galloped farther from the keep.