𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓲

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚎𝚗

As time passed rumors stayed that, rumors. Princess Shaera remained unmarried and people began to say it was because she was barren and to avoid the embarrassment and the whispers she choose not to marry. But whether it was true or not people continued to whispered about her and her family. Otto Hightower was her biggest supporter. He knew she had given Jacaerys Targaryen two children, the heirs. Jaehaerys and Jaehaera grew up with their brothers and sisters.

Dragonstone was in the possession of Shaera and the staff had been replaced by people loyal to Shaera Targaryen. Shaera knew that once people knew about her children the realm would erupt into chaos. After giving birth to Aemon and Aemma she gave birth to Alerie Waters, her daughter with Aemond and nearly a year later came Baelon her son with Lucerys. Shaera had secure every position and while they thought it was love she knew it wasn't.

Jaehaerys and Jaehaera were four, Aemon and Aemma three, Alerie one and Baelon only a moon old. The throne was secure, Driftmark was secure, Dragonstone was secure and soon enough Harrenhal as well by Aemond. She was at the top, secretly but she knew one day it would come into the light, she didn't mind waiting. Jacaerys, Aegon, Aemond and Lucerys knew that she was seeing them all, but the four did not care. Why should they? She made them happy, she made them feel complete and she gave them the children their own wives couldn't give them.

As the years passed, Rhaenyra became queen and Baela, Rhaena, Cassana didn't birth any children and Helaena never had more children, it was said that their wombs were cursed. Shaera plotted to have someone "find out" about her children but she made sure someone who the queen trusted heard her and her grandfather as they spoke of how she feared someone would find out she was the mistress of the future king. As planned, the rumors spread faster than anyone anticipated even her. Alicent had to play her part at being surprised. She insulted her in front of the father of her children so Shaera could see how far they were willing to go.

"How could you let this happen, Shaera?! You're a princess, of the highest position and house! How?!" Shaera flinched at her mother's words. Rhaneyra, Rhaena, Baela, and Cassana watched the scene unfold. Helaena somewhat knew of what her sister was doing. "Mother-" Alicent was good at acting and so was Shaera. As Alicent raised her hand, Aemond stepped in. "Touch one single hair of her perfect little head and I swear to the Gods I'll forget your my mother" he quietly threatened but she heard. Cassana Baratheon stood in pure shock. It clicked then, for the wives of the prince. Baela and Rhaena were ready to fight but Jacaerys and Lucerys held them back. Threats were made regarding her life and the children they had.

Shaera was smarter than her grandfather thought she was. A alliance with Dorne was made, her children were safely tucked away in the lands of the Dornish people. "Jacaerys, how could you do this?" his mother asked. Shaera scoffed, Rhaneyra had plenty of affairs throughout the years. The two most famous ones were the ones with Ser Harwin Strong and her uncle Daemon. "You are married! So is Lucerys, Aemond and Aegon!" she yelled. "And yet, neither of our wives gave us children" Aegon replied. "Helaena gave you two babes" she replied. Aegon shook his head no. "Shaera would never let anyone down talk her older sister so she had our children, to make it seem like she was not barren like everyone thought she was. That's what Shaera does, she loves and protect her family. And we will protect her and our children" Aegon said as he stood beside her. Jacaerys, Lucerys and Aemond doing the same.

"You cannot do this! Baela and Rhaena are your wives!" Daemon was a proud man. Of course he was. But he loved his daughters and would never allow anyone to disrespect them. "If they can't give me any heirs, I must find them else where" was all Jacaerys could say. "How many children do you have?" Rhaenyra asked. "Six. Jaehaerys, Jaehaera, Aemon, Aemma, Alerie, and Baelon" she replied. Rhaenyra's heart soften at the name of her mother, King Viserys and even Daemon's at the name of their father. "I never meant for this to happen. I-" she didn't know what to say, so Aegon stepped in.

"It was my idea first. Sort of. After she gave birth to our twins, I told Aemond and by pure accident Jacaerys and Lucerys were there. Thing was, we were already in love with her. They try to wait but when the Maester told them their wives would perhaps never bear them a child their thoughts changed. Shaera would do anything for her family, even tainting her name and disgracing it. All in the name of family. She loves her children, as we love them. As we love her" she smiled at him. Otto and Criston were shocked to see how she had played them for fools. All of them. She was playing the game far better than them.

King's Landing, 289

Queen Shaera Targaryen walked the halls, prince Aegon, Prince Aemond, princess Rhaenyra, prince Jacaerys, prince Lucerys, princess Daenerys, and princess Rhaenys walked beside their mother. Arthur walked beside her as they were heading to meet king Rhaegar. The dance of the dragon never truly happen as princess Shaera changed the ending of her own house without knowing. "My darling wife"Rhaegar said as he greeted her with a kiss on the lips. "Where's our brother?" she asked. Daemon, Rhaegar and Shaera were triplets. All born from the same flesh and blood. And the three married much like Aegon did to his sisters.

Daemon fathered Aemond, Aegon, Rhaenyra and Rhaenys. Rhaegar had fathered Jacaerys, Lucerys, Shiera and the babe the queen was currently expecting. "You know our brother. He's probably training or getting an egg for our new babe" she nodded knowing those two were the only options. "Mother, will you tell us about Shaera Targaryen?" Rhaneyra asked and her mother nodded before kissing her head. "I would love to. Let's start where we left off. The revelation of the Bastard children of Shaera Targaryen" the kids sat down and listen as she began.

(Not Edited)

Part three coming soon...