𝓙𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓻 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Princess Maellys Targaryen was the only daughter of king Aerys and his cousin Aella Baratheon Velaryon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Princess Maellys Targaryen was the only daughter of king Aerys and his cousin Aella Baratheon Velaryon. Maellys had been promised to her half brother since the day she was born. Princess Maellys was described as fragile babe, the maester believed she would not make it past her first name day. In her youth she was a lively babe though. She was seen running around the keep or riding her horse beside Ser Arthur Dayne.

Arthur Dayne had been her sworn sword since the day they met. Her aunt, queen Rhaella knew of her infatuation with the knight. She loved to read and write while having a streak of being a bit wild. Ser Jaime came into her life when she was only ten and four. When she was ten and five she was married of to her brother, prince Rhaegar.

It was rumored that her brother preferred other women instead of his sister but they did their duty. In their first year a daughter was born. Her father threw a feast in the little girls honor. She was named Rhaenyra after the half year Queen. The year after a son was born, Prince Daemon Targaryen. The feast in his honor was as big as the one for his sister. Her father, the king was content with his two grandchildren. But, the gods were smiling upon his line when his daughter fell pregnant for a third time.

Despite their indifferences, prince Rhaegar loved his sister and their two children. When her third pregnancy came, she was bedridden as the pregnancy was becoming a hard one and had taken a toll on her. Her faithful guard, Ser Dayne stood by her side like he always had. Ser Jaime, although new to her service worried for the girl. When Ser Dayne was with prince Rhaegar Jaime stood right by her door, protecting her from anything and everything.

Princess Maellys stayed in bed, her children visited her every day, she would read to them or she would listen to them tell her stories about their day. Ser Dayne would often sit while theses conversations were happening, other times it was Ser Jaime who sat and listened. Maellys  didn't know how it happened, it just did. Rhaegar spent more time with Lady Lyanna than her.

Princess Maellys brought twins in the world into a stormy night. She named them Daeron and Daenerys. The princess didn't have another child into a few years later. By then, princess Rhaenyra was five, her brother four and her twin siblings two. Prince Viserys had been born the same year prince Daemon had, the two were as thick as thieves. Little Rhaenyra was always there, leaving the twins to fend for themselves. Once she recovered, Ser Dayne and Jaime took her on strolls and late evening walks around the keep.

Ser Dayne was her heart and soul since she was a young girl. On Rhaenyra's sixth name day, everything changed. Arthur confessed his love for her. Maellys was not expecting it. "I have loved since the day you returned to the keep. You consumed my mind and body. I cannot breath when I am not around you. I love you, Maellys" he said before pulling her in for a kiss. She knew Rhaegar would not be back till the late hours, and she was not in their share chambers. When she woke the next day, Arthur was guarding her door once again as if nothing had happened. But as the days passed they would share secret glances that no one saw, but Jaime Lannister. But the Lion said nothing.

Nine moons after their encounter she brought a son into the world. He had his eyes, Arthur Dayne's eyes but his mother's hair. She had named Jacaerys Targaryen. She dotted on her son as much as she did to her other children and Arthur when given the chance would hold his son and okay with him. It was a rare sight but she loved it. Arthur knew he would never be able to claim him as his but he would love him no matter what.

Jaime Lannister began to see his princess in a different light. He didn't judge her for her doings seeing as her brother slept with whoever he wished, why should she not do the same? As the time passed, Rhaegar moved his wife to Dragonstone, seeing as things were getting worse in King's Landing. Sending her away with Jaime as Arthur was ordered to remain by his side. With Ashara as the princess Lady in waiting, the two lovers wrote to each other in secret, sometimes even with the help of Jaime.

Jaime fell in love with her. He said nothing but she knew it too. For a year, the two were always together, before it was her and Arthur and on rare occasions Jaime. But now, it was just Jaime. Rhaegar would come visit from time to time. But, never stayed long enough and Arthur would never get a chance to see her as Rhaegar would be in bed with his wife all day or with his children in a private room. Two years after Prince Jacaerys Princess Visenya was born to Prince Rhaegar and his wife, Princess Maellys.

A year after Visenya, Prince Lucerys was born, Maellys was grateful that Rhaegar showed when he did because she could pass Lucerys as his too. He had white blonde hair. His eyes matched those of Alyssa Targaryen, one green and one purple. Jaime Lannister loved his boy. His son. Arthur knew, as soon as he laid eyes on the boy that the boy was a Lannister. No one else but him, Queen Rhaella and Ashara knew about it. But the Queen, she kept quiet. At least her daughter was happy and that was all that mattered to her. But, when Rhaegar makes a mistake things spiral out of control and nothing is ever the same. Will house Targaryen prevail or will it finally destroy itself?

(Not Edited)

𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝙵? || 𝚐𝚘𝚝 || 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें