𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖

Naerys Targaryen was a pretty little thing

Naerys Targaryen was a pretty little thing. That's what everyone said about her. Many people said she was the most beautiful woman in the realm. Daughter to Saera Targaryen and Naelor  Velaryon. When Naerys was brought to court, only whispers were heard. Not even the king had been able to meet the girl. Saera had died after their arrival and Naelor died soon after.

Naerys, her only child was left with the care of her uncle but with also with ladies and knights that her parents left her in case they passed. She would always be protected. Naerys was always cold. She didn't seem to feel things, she grew out surrounded with family but neither of them showed her love or attention. Anything that would tell her what emotions meant. Her father, Naelor Velaryon was a great warrior and her mother a great strategist, she knew the ways of war, she had learnt a lot in Pentos.

Naerys never allowed people to see her for who she was. She was just there, no voice, no opinion, no nothing. She was obedient enough and the king appreciated that someone finally listened to his command. As the time passed she grew into a beautiful woman. Tall, slim, big breast, curves that made any other maiden jealous, her silver yet wavy hair was always adorned with flowers that Rhaenyra loved to put on her hair, her lilac eyes with blue irises were what made her unique. She loved poetry and writing, it was one of her few passions as the other one was sword fighting.

When Naerys had reached her ten and five name day everyone realized she was to be married soon. The question was to who? Rhaenyra her cousin came to her for help. Rhaenyra Targaryen, the Realm's Delight and Heir was barren, she could not bare a child. She had recently married Laenor Velaryon and in the year that they had been married nothing ever happened. Alicent who had married her father two years prior already had a one year old son.

Daemon was brought into the equation, Rhaenyra's plan was simple, Naerys would be married to Daemon and her to Laenor. Naerys would try to have children with Laenor and if not her and Daemon would have two children at least for Rhaenyra and the then have their own. Daemon would never pass the opportunity to have his son or daughter sit on the Iron Throne and he quickly and gladly accepted.

King Viserys wasn't hard to convince and princess Naerys married Daemon Targaryen two moons later. Prince Jacaerys was born nearly nine moons later and the boy was Velaryon through and through. A year later came prince Lucerys, that same year princess Helaena Targaryen was born. Daemon had said those were enough for Rhaenyra that the two had to have heirs of their own. But he was too late as the princess was with her third and last child from Laenor Velaryon. Prince Joffrey Velaryon was born during the late winters.

Prince Baelon and princess Alyssane were born two years after their "cousin" Lucerys and one year after Joffrey. The same year prince Lucerys was born, his uncle Aemond was born just a few months prior. Rhaneyra loved the boys and Naerys couldn't deny it but the three boys felt no strong connection to the future queen. But she knew she had to keep her distance and the princess and prince Daemon left for Dragonstone.