𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚒 || 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 ||

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚒 || 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 ||

As said, Viserys Targaryen married Natalia Tyrell who was now Targaryen. Before their first year of marriage, just two moons before the anniversary the queen gave birth to two healthy sons and realm rejoiced of happiness. Aegon and Aenys Targaryen were Targaryen's through and through. Natalia fixed her relationship with Rhaenyra by sleeping with her from time to time. She knew the girl was so in love with her that it blinded her from Natalia's doing. On their third year, she gave him a daughter, Helaena Targaryen was all her father but the eyes, she had her mother's blue eyes. A beauty she was.

By then, Rhaenyra was to marry, her father had sent her to a voyage to find her suitor across the realm, Rhaenyra insisted on her to come but her father did not allow it since her baby sister had just been born. The princess, surprisingly followed her father's order but that was only because Natalia promised to reward her gracefully if she did. By the time the princess came back, her queen was with child, once again. At the same time, Daemon Targaryen returned once again from being exiled. When Viserys saw his daughter he expected her to hug him first instead she went for her "good mother". He smiled, thinking the two got along well now. "I've missed you, Rhaneyra, my dear girl" Natalia said in a low tone that only the princess and prince could hear. The king only heard the first part of it.

"I've missed you, Nat" she said with a smile. She went to her father as Daemon went to her. "Your grace" he mocked but she gave him one of her best smiles. "My prince. I hear congratulations are in order" she said with her best tone and smile. "Thank you for your bravery and strength. Without you, this war wouldn't have been won" she added. Daemon felt proud, accomplished if you will. No one said to him as he returned from his recent battle at the stepstones. Or he supposed no one said it as sweetly as she did. The maids brought her daughter, who was nearly her first name day. Her sons stood beside her. Daemon saw how they all looked more Targaryen than Tyrell, but Helaena who had her blue eyes. "Well, aren't you a beauty?" he said as he looked at the girl. "You looked just like your mother. You'll break many hearts just like her" he whispered but she heard and giggled.

For sometime, the realm was at peace. Criston and Harwin gave her the news of Rhaenyra's encounter with her uncle and of what they had heard about the pleasure house. "Rhaneyra" she called as she walked into the princess chambers who was smiling but her smile fell as she saw her face. "Nyra, you know I would never judge you for whatever you do. Even if others do. But I need you to be honest about what I am about to ask" she nodded. "Did you fuck Daemon at a pleasure house?" Rhaneyra looked like a deer caught in the middle of the woods with a weapon pointed at it.

"How can you accuse —" she had to trick her into telling her the truth. She leaned closer to her, her lips nearly touching hers. "Now, now, Nyra. You know I hate liars" she whispered before placing a soft kissed on the princess lips. "Now, tell me. Must I have to share you with Daemon?" she asked and the girl shook her head no. "I went to the pleasure house with Daemon. We kissed and we almost did sleep together but he simply left me there" she confessed. She kissed her once again. "Good girl, Nyra. I knew you wouldn't lie to me" the two stayed together. Rhaneyra kissed her and then hugged her. "When father finally dies, I'll marry you. You'll be my queen and rule beside me. Aegon can be king after us" she said as he remained hugging her, Natalie smirked, so her plan was working, how beautiful.

"Don't pull me in with lies, my love. I don't like being lied to" she said acting like she didn't believe it. "You know it as well as I do that as long as your the heir, my son will never be king. He'll just be your little brother" she looked away sadly. "I'll renounce to the throne if I must" she looked at Rhaenyra and smiled. "Don't do it just yet, my love. You must marry" she began. A knocked pulled the girls apart as Rhaenyra moved to her bed and Natalia sat on Rhaenyra's dresser chair.

"Your grace, princess. My queen, the king wishes to see you" she nods, kissing Rhaenyra on the cheeks, just a bit close to her lips. "Daughter" she said as she walks away, looking back at Rhaenyra and smiling. "What's the matter love?" she asks when she enters the Kings chamber. "Have you heard, about Rhaenyra and Daemon?" he asks and she nods. "She assures me it was a misunderstanding, my love. And I believe her. She says she did indeed went to the city but Daemon unknowingly took her to a pleasure house. The poor girl had never been so she got caught up on Daemon's game. I can assure you he will lie to taint Rhaenyra's image, just so he can have her hand in marriage and one day be the king consort" she kissed him.

"Your brother will lie on your mother's name to get under your skin and get the crown. Don't believe him. Rhaenyra didn't sleep with him" but she slept with Criston. She thought to herself. Viserys, later own confirmed his wife's words when Daemon asked for Rhaenyra's hand in marriage and once again he was exiled. She went to Rhaenyra's room. "Take this" she told her. "What's this?" she asked. "Moon tea. In case your with child, from Criston" Rhaenyra got quiet and didn't know where to look. The princess was about to talk but she stopped her. "I'm not angry. Why should I? I am married to your father. It wouldn't be fair to you and hypocritical of me to forbid you to feel pleasure from someone other than me" Rhaenyra smiled.

She leaned in to kiss her. "I only want you. He was mere fun" she kissed Natalia's neck. "No one can make me come undone like you do" Natalia smirked. "Of course not" she smirked. She was winning the game of thrones while everyone else was losing and they had no idea. No one did. No one knew Natalia's blood would sit the Iron Throne.

(Not Edited)