𝓑𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝗗𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

Baelon Targaryen or Baelon the Brave as he was famously known was a man of duty

Baelon Targaryen or Baelon the Brave as he was famously known was a man of duty. Everyone knew the story of Baelon and his sister wife princess Alyssa Targaryen. How the two loved each other very deeply and strongly. He was devastated and lost after the death of his beloved wife princess Alyssa. Everyone thought he would never remarried after the loss of his wife.

Princess Aurelle Stark Velaryon was a beauty on her merit. Daughter of Rickard Stark and his lady wife Lady Maella Velaryon. Lady Aurelle was her mothers daughter with all of her traits but the eyes. Instead of those soft lilac eyes of her mother, she head her father's grey eyes with specks of blue.

Aurelle loved to be wild and free, as much as she could get. She was allowed to train with her brothers growing up, she was allowed to ride her horse, she was allow to hunt with her father and uncles when she had the time. She grew into a beautiful woman, one that had caught the eye of Baelon Targaryen and his brother prince Aemon Targaryen.

When people tell the story of prince Baelon and princess Aurelle there are many versions of it. Some say she loved him from the moment she laid eyes on him as he did her. Others say he loved her before she even knew him as she married his brother first. Aurelle married Aemon Targaryen who she had three daughters with. Visenya the eldest, Valaena and of course their youngest daughter, Rhaenys. Their marriage had been fruitful, everyone was waiting for the heir, the son but prince Aemon was happy and content with his little family and cared very little if his wife gave him a son.

On the other side, his brother Baelon and his sister wife had two sons and she was now pregnant with her third child and Aurelle was on her fourth pregnancy. The pregnancy everyone swore would bring foward a son. Aurelle and her husband care very little for the sex of their babe as long as it was healthy babe.

Princess Alyssa and princess Aurelle went into labor the same day, both chambers were apart from each other. Baelon and Aemon both stood in their chambers waiting for their wives to give birth. Queen Alysanne of course was with her daughter while Maella Velaryon was with her own daughter. Hours went by and both women fought their own battles in their birthing chambers. Alyssa gave birth to another healthy son. Aegon she had named him, but just three hours later she passed and her son prince Aegon lived to see another day. Hours after the death of princess Alyssa, princess Aurelle gave birth to two sons. Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and his twin Prince Rhysand Targaryen, a northern name for a Targeryen prince.

The realm mourned the death of princess Alyssa but also celebrated the birth of prince Aemon's heir and of course the spare. The young couple celebrated in their own chamber as they wished to allow prince Baelon to mourn in peace. Aemon and his family's peace was interrupted by the midwife as she came to the princess for help. Princess Alyssa's babe would not stop crying and didn't want any of the milk from the caretakers. She came for Aurelle's help as she raised her own children and fed the from her milk. She couldn't say no to the babe without a mother. So, she choose to take the babe from her, dismissing her as soon as she came. Aemon had told her that he had refused to eat since the moment he was brought into the world and had cried all night and day, until right now.