𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃

𝒱𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃

Vhaella Targaryen was too good for king Viserys

Vhaella Targaryen was too good for king Viserys. Everyone had said so. Everyone also knew that she'd be good for Daemon. Perhaps she would be able to tame his wild nature. Vhaella loved Dameon, she had loved him her whole life. Daemon had loved her too. His whole life as well. Vhaella had been Baelon and Saera's child, their legitimate child. After Saera had her daughter she tried to take her with her but Aemon had caught her and he told her if she wanted to leave her brother and family behind she would not leave with Vhaella.

When she came of age, only ten and one she was married off to her older brother, prince Viserys. At ten and three she gave birth to her first child, the princess Rhaenyra, who later on became known as the Realm's Delight. Two years after Rhaenyra was born, two sons were born. Prince Aemon Targaryen, in honor of her uncle, and Baelon Targaryen in honor of her father.

Vhaella was dutiful, much like most of the women of her house. Yet, in rare times she was very outspoke and wild. Daemon had loved that about her, she was timid and kind but she could be harsh and hurtful when truly angered, even then, that was a rare sight to see on her. As the years passed she became older and a mother, most of her time was spent with her children. Viserys loved his wife, Vhaella, was his rock, the love of his life.

When their fourth child came, Vhaella had nearly lost her life. Viserys, who at the time was still young, choose the life of his own over Vhaella, his father, king Baelon who had recently became king was fuming at his son's choice. He had three children already, a daughter and two sons. He wasn't on speaking terms with Viserys. Regardless on who was Vhaella's mother, Baelon loved his beloved sweet girl.

She named the girl Alyssa after her brothers mother, Baelon told her she did not have to feel obligated to, yet his sweet girl said, "Princess Alyssa wasn't just anyone father. She as your wide, your greatest and only love. She was also my brother's mother and she was my mother's sister. I know mother seemed heartless but I know she loved her sister as much as she loved you. I named her after her because it felt right. She might not have been here long but her name and legacy shall prevail through my sweet girl. My Alyssa" Baelon cried as he kissed his daughter's head, and his granddaughter as well. "My darling Alyssa" he said as he held her.

She was seven and ten when Alyssa Targaryen had been born and ten and nine when her father died, her brother, the prince Viserys was then crowned as the king, and his wife, the princess Vhaella Targaryen as the queen consort. Daemon was there that day, he had gathered support for his brother even when he had been chosen he knew there were some people who wanted the princess Rhaenys as the queen and not him. Daemon left soon after, seeing his nieces and nephews once before running off to wherever he wished.

Daemon, came back a year later. That same year, Lord Otto Hightower retuned to court with his wife and their two children. Little Gwayne Hightower who was older than Rhaenyra by one year, and his elder sister, Alicent was one and ten. Vhaella made friend of Otto's wife. Anyone could see that she was nothing like, she was much kinder and true. She cared very little about power or politics, perhaps that was the reason he fell for her. Lady Arianna Hightower, his wife became very close to the queen, Daemon hated that. He believed that all Otto wanted was to have the power his family held, and it was true but Arianna was good. She was the best of them.

Arianna and Vhaella were close and did everything together, she had come to be like a sister to Vhaella. Alicent spent time with Rhaenyra, although the girl was only seven and Alicent one and ten the two were as close as any other girls. Gwayne spent his time with his mother or the queen's children seeing as her youngest were nearly the same age as Gwayne.

Arianna adored Vhaella and even dotted on her. She knew she was kind and good. She also knew the king did not deserve a woman like her. She had heard the rumors of the many women the king snuck into his bed and how he never listened to her advice. Arinna was a woman but her father, who was in the capital always told her that the queen's ideas were good and could have avoided many small wars and misunderstandings. She also saw how much her brother, prince Daemon looked at his own sister, Vhaella.

Daemon knew about king Viserys late night adventures but he said nothing. Not at first. During supper or whilst the family broke their fast he would make comments of cheating husbands and such yet his sweet sister never seemed to understand. Arianna and Daemon began to work together in order to make her see the truth. Arianna wanted Vhaella to be happy, she knew it was not right to try and make her friend be in love with someone but she knew how Vhaella felt and how Daemon felt about it. One night, Vhaella was coming to see her husband, she saw him kiss a maid, or someone that looked like a maid, she saw them walked into his private quarters and closing the door. A guard that was there saw her and gave her pleading eyes, she knew what he meant. He felt pity too, seeing as she was seeing the king in his true nature.

Vhaella said nothing, not even to Arianna. Instead, she acted as if nothing had happened. She was still young and very much the prettiest lady at court and the realm. Vhaella played her part, yet her dresses became more provocative. When Jenna Lannister ends up pregnant and the babe is said to be that of King Viserys, the court erupts into chaos, waiting for the queen's reaction who does not but congratulate the king and his new announced royal mistress. Vhaella Targaryen was quiet and tame, but she was a dragon, and a dragon was not to be played with. She would show her brother she could play much better and much messier.

(Not Edited)