𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 2

𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷

Prince Aenys recovered quickly and swiftly

Prince Aenys recovered quickly and swiftly. His father threw a feast to celebrate his heir's recovery. Maellerys' family flew from Driftmark to King's Landing to celebrate and see Maellerys and the children. It started off as a normal evening and everything was fine. Maellerys and Aenys were dancing, keeping up appearances with the people but then, Aenys bastard children hurt Aegon, Maellerys' eldest son. He cut his out his eye and the feast was cut short because of it.

King Aegon walked in as everyone in the was arguing and yelling. "What is the meaning of this?!" the king asked. "This... boy as maimed my son!" Maellerys yelled back, not caring who he was. "Watch your mouth!" Visenya threaten but Maellerys was jus like her if not worse when angry. "The boy maimed my son and you want me to do what?! Keep calm!" Maellerys temper when truly angered was a sight to fear and everyone knew when angry she was very unpredictable. Maegor was loving every second of it. It was finally seeing the side of Maellerys that his mother always talked about.

"I want him punished!" the princess yelled. "My love, let's not be too hasty with this" Aenys said but she pushed him off and scoffed at him. The roomed went quiet. "children" the king began as he looked at his bastard grandsons. "Apologize to Aegon.  Your grandfather and king demands it!" his words echoed in the room. "That is insufficient" princess Maellerys said. "Aegon has been damaged permanently, my king. Good will cannot  make him whole" she told him. "I know Mae" he replied. "But I cannot restore his eye" he replied. "No because it has been taken" she retorted. "What would you have me do?" he asked. "There is a debt to be paid" the room went quiet, even when the boys mother arrived. Her mere sight made Maellerys even angrier. She had been living under her nose this whole time. The king and the queens knew of it and said nothing. Maellerys would not let this pass and they knew it too.

"I will have one of her son's eye in return" she said as she looked at the woman dead in her eyes. "My dear wife..." Aenys began to say but she cut him off. "He is your son, Aenys. Your blood" she said in a hurt tone yet it was like she was begging. The king and Aenys said nothing. They stayed quiet, even queen Visenya said nothing. It was like Maellerys was all alone. "My good sister is right" she heard Maegor said. "Aegon is the heir. If they are allow to leave this room unscathed people will not respect the future king of the realm. If a bastard child has hurt a royal what makes you think other's won't since there is no true punishment?" he asked. Maellerys smiled at him. Finally someone was on her side. "The matter is finished!" the king yelled and her father finally talked.

He stood before even speaking and the room became quiet once again. "You dare, to humiliate my daughter and grandson?" he asked. Aegon was the eldest, but prince Aelor was the youngest and the most unpredictable one of the family. He alone could take both Aegon and Visenya and the king and queen knew it. "When my daughter married your weak son, you promise no harm would ever come to her and her line. Do you remember?" he asked and Aegon nodded. "So, why is my grandson missing an eye? And why is the bastard son of your son still breathing? And why is he living in the same place as my daughter and her royal children?" he asked. Visenya said nothing. She feared nothing or so everyone thought. Baellerys, Maellerys mother dabbled in black magic like Visenya but it was rumored that she sacrificed people and that was why the Gods favored her and her family. Some even said she sacrificed children as offering to the Gods and the way Baellerys was looking at the bastards of prince Aenys made everyone believe whatever was said about her was true.

Maellerys would not and could not wait another moment. She grabbed Aegon's dagger from his holster and ran towards the boy that took her son's eye. "Maellerys!" the king yelled as he tried to go after her but his king's guard stopped him, Visenya watched from beside her husband. "Stay with the king!" a guard said. Everything had happened so fast that no one even noticed when she was near the boy. The boy's mother, a whore from the street of Silk turned in time to catch the princess' hand. The women held the dagger which was aimed directly towards the woman. "You've gone too far" the woman said. "I?" Maellerys asked. "What have I done but what was expected of me? Forever upholding the kingdom, the family, the law" she replied. Her tone was emotional as the princess was lost. "Maellerys let her go!" the king ordered. Aenys stood in beside his whore. "Mae, please" he begged making his wife angrier.

"Where's duty? Where's sacrificed?" she asked as she looked at her husband. "Is trampled under your foot again!" she replied to her own question. "Release the blade, Maellerys" her father said but she was hearing nothing. She looked at the woman once more before looking back at Aenys. "And now you take my son's eye and to even that you feel entitled" she told him. She did not wait for a reply. "But now, they'll see you as you truly are" she said in a whispered before cutting the woman's arm. Blood spilled on the floor, the only thing that was heard was the blood dripping onto the floor. "Do not mourn me mother. I will bear my scar like a true warrior" her son said. She looked at her husband before gathering her children and walking out.

In the morning, while the royals broke their fast a dragon keeper arrived with unsettling news. Princess Maellerys had left King's Landing alongside her children and their dragons. The thing was, prince Maegor was missing too. Has Maellerys Targaryen gone mad? Has Maegor left with her? No one know.

(Not Edited)

Part three coming soon!