𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲

King Viserys was a good king. He was what his father would have wished to be as a king. But, his friendship to Otto Hightower would be his downfall. When Baelon was still alive he spent most of his time with his children. Prince Viserys, prince Daemon, prince Aemon, prince Baelor, prince Bryden and his only daughter, Baellaerys.

Baellaerys was his daughter with his sister Saera. They were married to avoid a tragedy befalling on the princess. Baelon knew she would rather die than marry an old man twice her age. Princess Saera gave her brother three more sons. Aemon, Baelor and Bryden. The boys took after their father while Baellaerys took after Saera yet at same time she took after her aunt Alyssa and a bit of her uncle Aemon.

Baellaerys grew up loved. Her mother and father spoiled her like no other. With five brothers it was hard for her to even meet any noble lord without having her eldest brothers breathing down her neck. When the time of marriage came she had a few admirers. There was Lord Stark, Lord Lannister, her cousins Aethan and Corlys Velaryon, her brothers of course  and it could be either one.

But princess Baellaerys wished to be free. She wished to ride her dragon across the Narrow Sea. Baellaerys was wild, her mother allowed her to do as she pleased, as did her father. On her ten and four name day, Baellaerys took the sky and didn't look back. Three years later she returned with two children by her side. A son named Rhaegar and a daughter named Rhaenyra.

No one knew who the father was. All they knew was that her two children were bastards. By then, her eldest brother Viserys was married to their cousin, lady Aemma Arryn. But, Aemma had been unsuccessful on bring a living child into the world.

Prince Baelon and his wife, princess Saera spoiled their two grandchildren like no other. It was said that little Rhaenyra had the spirit of Alyssa Targaryen while her brother was more like prince Aemon. Princess Baellaerys was a woman grown and even with two bastard children the lords of the realm were asking for her hand in marriage. Her father and mother refused. Soon after, the king legitimized the children, he would not let his granddaughter be spoken ill of. Her brothers and father would take the tongues and lives of those who did spoke ill of her. Even her mother and grandparents.

Baellaerys was a sight for sore eyes, when she was presented to the realm once again she stole all the attention

Baellaerys was a sight for sore eyes, when she was presented to the realm once again she stole all the attention. Princess Baellaerys was a wild little thing that loved to see and try new things. Saera knew Baellaerys was meant to be free and not meant for marriage.

When Aemma Targaryen once again looses a child, princess Baellaerys ends up pregnant. She refused to say a name until the day her babes were born. The boy was named Monterys and his sister was named Maellerys. It was later revealed by Lord Corlys that the two were his and daughter with princess Baellaerys. Lord Corlys requested the king to legitimize their children and the king agrees. Monterys is named heir of Driftmark. Soon after they were born she took them up in the sky. Daemon taking Maellerys with him while she took Monterys.

A year later, after her children's dragon eggs hatched she flew with her eldest and youngest back to the Free Cities. Corlys had gotten them a nice home for them, more like a palace but he liked to call it a small home. He had asked her to marry him but she refused, stating that she wanted to be free. She loved her children, more than anything and no one would ever change that.

Princess Baellaerys lived in peace in the Free Cities away from court and the games. Her children, despite being born bastards were named legitimate by the king. Three years after she left, Aemma gave birth to a son who she named Daeron after her mother and uncle Aemon. Princess Rhaenys gave birth nearly two years before to her first child or children with Corlys. A son and a daughter was born. Laenor and Laena.

She returned for the celebration of her brother's son. "You've been away from court for too long sister" a voice said behind her. She smiled. "Well, court is a tad too boring for me, you know that" he nodded. "Where are my nieces and nephews?" Daemon asked as he approached her. "With mother and father. They miss them" he once again nodded. "If you stayed then perhaps they wouldn't miss them" she rolled her eyes. "I won't be staying here for much longer. You know I hate being here. I rather fly on dragon back across the Narrow Sea and eat only cake" he laughed. "You find this, amusing brother?" she asked with a playful smile. "I always do" he replied. "Your love for adventure never ceases to amaze me" he added.

Baellaerys had grown taller, or perhaps he was seeing things. She was a woman grown, she had been one for a while now. Baellaerys was becoming a desire to him. "How's lady Rhea?" she asked. Rhea Royce and Baellaerys Targaryen used to be the best of friends, that was until she married Daemon. Daemon never brought Rhea to the Keep but that did not meant Baellaerys could not visit her which she did.

He rolled his eyes. "She's... fine" he replied shortly. It was her turn to roll her eyes. "I miss her. Perhaps I'll pay her a visit when I leave King's Landing" she said while making her way out. "Otto's wife has returned" he said and she smirked. Otto had been an old lover. If she hadn't been so stubborn perhaps the two could have been married by now but he was married to Arianna Tyrell and they had a son named Gwayne Hightower.

Arianna disliked the princess as she knew Otto would never love her the same way he loves her. She was sure if she asked him to run away he would and that was not something anyone could achieve. Not her anyway. The celebration was a week long. There, she met new friends and even befriend her once considered betrothed Lord Stark. But, she could see Arianna watch her as she was speaking with Otto who looked at her with nothing but love in his eyes.

During the last day of the celebration Otto and Baellaerys ran off into her room. "Have you missed me?" she asked with a smile. A flirty smile. "You know I did and still do" he replied before he pulling her in for a kiss. "You married her" she began. "You told me you did not love her. You told me you would not marry" she didn't care if he married or if he lied. She loved to play games. She loved to play with people's feelings. "I do not love her. I only love you. I will always love you" he said as he laid her on the bed.

Baellaerys made sure that Arianna knew who Otto truly belong to

Baellaerys made sure that Arianna knew who Otto truly belong to. She didn't love him, of course she didn't. But she did care for him but, she also wanted Arianna to know who held the power over her "husband". Was it a terrible thing to do? Yes. Did she care? No. Baellaerys loved to play games but she never thought she would loose.

(Not Edited)