𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝓋

𝒱𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃

King's Landing, 107-115

Princess Rhaenyra's name day celebration had been grand, her mother the queen did not want her daughter's tenth name to be like any other, she wanted to be one of the best of the best. Maester Maellor, brought from the free cities to serve the queen by her mother and brothers said that, the day the queen celebrated her daughters tenth name day was the day the king's two mistress declared war on the queen. Alicent and Jenna allied themselves through a future marriage between Aegon and Helaena. Alicent wore Green, to signify her house. Jenna wore red and gold to signify her house. They had arrived first, Rhaenyra and her siblings were there too. The queen was yet to arrived.

The king began his speech, while everyone listened the doors opened, and in came the queen. "Queen Vhaella, of house Targaryen, the first of her name queen of the andals and the rhoynar and the first men, lady of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm" everyone stood as soon as she walked in. Her mother, brothers and lovers smirked. She wore a long gown, wearing Targaryen colors of black and red, adding gold to match the golden crown her father and mother made for her. It was one of the rare times Baelon and Saera agreed on even from afar.

She took her seat next to her husband, while his mistresses sat with their families. She kissed his cheek and allowed him to continue his speech but not before looking at her daughter who sat next to her. "Congratulations on your tenth name day, my sweet princess. May the Gods bless you with many more years" she said before kissing her daughter's cheek. Her daughter returned the kiss. "Thank you, mama" she stated happily before sitting back down. The feast began and everyone was enjoying the party, lord Stark gifted her daughter a dire wolf that. "What a gracious gift, my lords" she said to the father and son. "Yes, thank you, lord Stark, lord Cregan" Rhaenyra said kindly.

The princess Rhaenyra was being taught by her mother and uncles. Her mother taught her everything about being a lady and the future queen, although her husband was yet to name an heir Vhaella knew her daughter would sit the Iron Throne, with Baelon as her king consort or perhaps Cregan Stark. The night was good, the next day the tourney would take place. Vhaella danced with her children and family, even other lords and ladies.

The tourney was as grand as the feast, many lords and knights find themselves in the field, most fighting to find a better life or honor. Others, to bring great honor to their family, to their name and blood. Among them, prince Daemon, prince Maegor and prince Oberyn. The queen, has her favors beside her, more than one, as other lords and knights always ask for her favor. In this precise tourney is when she meets Criston Cole, the son of a steward from the Stormlands.

The prince Daemon wins against his cousin and prince Oberyn and goes against Criston who asks for the queen's favor. "I was hoping to ask for the queen's favor?" he asks and she nods before giving him her favor. He nods and gallops off to the field. Daemon gives his sister a stern look and she just smiles at him. Daemon began the tourney right, winning but in the end, Criston Cole won. Crowing queen Vhaella as the new queen of love and beauty. Rhaenyra had asked her mother to place Ser Criston in her service and she agreed.

Ser Criston was loyal to his queen and his princess, they gave him a place where he could belong, he received the highest honor from a man who came from nothing. Alicent Hightower sought to get her hands on any information on the queen and her party, she believed Ser Criston was easy to sway but she was wrong. "Are you certain, Ser?" Vhaella asked the kings guard and he nodded. "Lady Alicent and Lady Jenna offered me gold and a higher position at court given my status" he told her and she smiled. "You are the guard of the future queen and her family. That is the highest position" she told him. "I believe she wishes for her daughter to be queen, alongside lady Jenna's son" Vhaella nodded.

She looked at the guard. "Ser Criston" he looked at his queen. "You may decline on whatever I'm about to ask" he nodded. "I want you to be my spy. Alicent may ask for you from time to time and you may share the "secrets" I shall tell you" he looked at her, he knew she might ask him that which was why he told Alicent he would think about it. "I will do anything you ask, my queen" she smiled. "I know. But, if you do not feel comfortable doing so, you do not have to" he wanted to hold her hand and she saw, so she did it for him. She held his hand. "If this protects princess Rhaenyra and her family, then I shall" she nodded and he left the room. He would protect Rhaenyra, he could keep her safe, he swore that he would die for her, he would kill for her. As the years came to pass, it would be known that he was one of the main reasons why Rhaenyra became the queen. "The Queenmaker".

house Targaryen knew peace for a while. Vhaella and her children grew older by the day. Soon, Rhaenyra would be eight and ten, when her mother welcomed her last children. In the year 110, queen Vhaella welcomed twin daughters, Shaera and Shiera, in honor of her mother. In the year 114, four years later she gave birth to twin sons, Rhaegar and Vhaelor in her honor and Rhaenyra's. And in the year 115, just one year later, she gave birth to her last daughters. Daella, in honor or her mother's sister and Viserra, also in honor of her mother's sister. They would have the lives their namesakes never got to have.

That year, princess Rhaenyra was betrothed to her younger brother, the prince Aemon, her mother had asked their opinion in the matter and the two agreed. That same, year, king viserys called every lord in the realm to swear fealty to his eldest daughter and heir, the princess Rhaenyra. Vhaella took her crown, her favorite crown to name her daughter heir, stating when her time came, the princess shall wear her crown, a crown that was much better than that of the king. She smirked as she watched the Hightowers and Lannisters kneeled before her daughter and son. More her daughter, as she one day was to be the queen.

Queen Vhaella stopped bringing life into the realm the year 115, that year, her daughter, the princess Rhaenyra began to bring life into the realm. Prince Jacaerys was born in the last day of the last moon of the year. He shared nursery with his aunts, Daella and Viserra. The following year, in the moon of the year 116, Baelon married Laena Velaryon and his sister, Alyssa married Laenor Velaryon. There was a lot of speculation about the two marriages. Rumors were always there speaking of the likings of the princess, prince and their spouses. Some said Prince Baelon liked men as did Ser Laenor. Which, was true, they failed to see the relationship between Baelon and Alyssa, and Laena. Which helped Alyssa and Laenor conceive.

Who that same year, near prince Jacaerys first name, Maella Velaryon was born to princess Alyssa and Ser Laenor. The day after, prince Monterys and Maelor Targaryen were born to prince Baelon and Lady Laena. Queen Vhaella Targaryen became a grandmother of three and she was happy. But happiness does not last long for Targaryen women, and Vhaella would some come to know that not everything is as it seems.

(Not Edited)

Is about to get tragic for Vhaella Targaryen.