𝒮𝒽𝒾𝑒𝓇𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾

𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈

In the year 105, queen Aemma took the birthing bed one last time

In the year 105, queen Aemma took the birthing bed one last time. The queen gave birth to twins, a boy who they named Baelon and a girl who they named Shiera Targaryen. She was known as the one who lived as her mother and brother did not make it. King Viserys mourned his wife and son, but Shiera gave him the strength to continue. She was a reminder not only of Aemma but of his mother as well. She was a true Targaryen, with one purple eye and one green. Some called her princess Alyssa born again.

Rhaenyra dotted on her sister since the day she was born. Her, Daemon and her father. The princess had the best teachers, her own personal maesters, one was Saera's very own son, Maeros, and Saera's trusted woman, Elena. Daemon taught her the art of weaponry. Lord Corlys taught her how to manage and sail a ship while the princess Rhaenys and Daemon taught her how to ride her dragon, aside from the Dragon keepers of course. Nala and Dena, her dragons were born to her, the dragon egg her mother choose for her hatched, and to everyone's surprise so did the egg Rhaenyra had picked for her brother the day before he died. The first egg, had been chosen by the queen, and as Shiera had been born first it was hers, and when Baelon came the princess choose another egg, but the young babe did not make it past the next day.

Princess Shiera grew to be a beautiful woman. She was known as a beauty and seductress. She had a heart-shaped face, and thick and curly silver-gold hair that she wore long. Over the years, her purple eye turned blue, although you could see a purple iris around it, her other eye remain green. It was said that the "defect" only enhanced her beauty. Princess Shiera was always dressed in richly, favoring purple, maroon velvets and golden Myrrh lace in intricate patterns. She also dressed in ivory, blue and silver colors. Her bodice often glittered with pearls and diamonds and there were always rings on her fingers. Princess Shiera was a great reader, even at an early age, spoke many, and maintained a large and arcane library. Shiera was known to possess a heavy silver necklace, with alternating star  and , that complemented her unusual eyes. She didn't wear it all the time but when it did, it was a beautiful sight.

Princess Shiera loved to wear her silver-gold hair in a long braid in the manner of Queen Visenya Targaryen . Shiera was a precocious child, bright and bold and beautiful. At the age of five and ten, Shiera was declared by her uncle, Prince Daemon Targaryen to be the most beautiful maiden in all the Seven Kingdoms. Princess Shiera was proud and stubborn, and there was a certain petulance to her small mouth. Though she could be charming, princess Shiera was quick to anger and never forgot a slight. Especially when it came to her family. She resented her stepmother, Queen Alicent Hightower, but was fond of Princess Rhaenyra, lady Laena Velaryon, lady Alys River, lady Lyanna Stark and her half sister Sara Snow.

In her youth, despite her fiery self, she was loved by the people. She visited the orphanage and helped those in need. She had fought in battles across the narrow sea. For her ten and three name day, she asked to visit her aunt, Saera Targaryen, which, her father granted her and the princess saw a world she never thought could exist. When she retuned, she returned with braids in her hair, she had spend time with the Dothraki and learned their language. By then, she was ten and six, her younger siblings, Aegon, ten and five, Helaena, ten and three, Aemond, ten and one, and Daeron, only seven. Jacaerys, was ten, Luke was only seven nearly eight, and her sister was about to give birth to another babe. A son, many whispered.

The halls of the keep were busy, the princess had returned home. A feast was to be done in her honor. She made her way to the council room, where her family and some lords where. She didn't wait for introductions. "Father!" she said happily as she walked in. The king stood, too quickly. "My sweet girl" he said as he met her half way. She hugged and kissed her father. "It's so nice to see you, papa" he nodded and kissed her hand. "What about your favorite sister?" Rhaenyra asked and her sister smiled. "I could never forget you, Nyr" Rhaenyra kissed her sister's cheek.

The king smiled, he was complete now that his daughter had returned home. "We are happy to have you back home, Princess" Lord Beesbury said and she nodded with a smile. "Thank you, my lord" she replied as she went back to speaking with her family. The men of the council gave her a warm welcome, the queen gave hers but she ignored it, giving her a nod to not make it seemed awkward. "Shall I see you at supper then? I do not wish to take time of a council meeting"s he told her father and sister. "Oh, do not worry" the king said as he turned to his lords. "This meeting has come to an end" everyone nodded, there was no point in arguing.

The king, his heir and his princess took a scroll through the gardens. Alicent and Larys Strong watched as the king and Rhaenyra smiled at her, listening intently to every word. Helaena was in the garden, the king smiled at Helaena but made no effort to say hello. "Hella, Lena" her older sister said. "Do you remember me?" Shiera asked. "Shiera?" Helaena said with a smile and her sister nodded, a smile gracing her lips. Helaena put whatever bug was in her hands down and rushed to her. "Hello my sweet dove" she said to her sister as she held her close. Shiera hated Alicent Hightower with all her might but her siblings, well, she had left them good, as goo as she could remember. She didn't know if they were still the same as she left them.

"I brought you something. I shall call for you later so you can open it" her little sister nodded happily. "Are you here for my wedding?" Helaena asked and Shiera was taken aback. "Pardon me?" Shiera was in the dark about this wedding. "Who are you marrying?" she asked. "Aegon" Helaena looked at her farther. "Father. Why is Helaena getting married now?" she asked. "Her mother has offered-" she did not let her father continue. "No" was all he said. "Helaena will not marry Aegon. Not whilst I'm alive" the king looked down. As did Rhaenyra. "Come, Lena. My walk with father and sister is done" she said grabbing her sisters hand. "Shiera please" Shiera stopped. "Hel, go on to my chambers. I shall meet you there" Helaena nodded and walked off with her guard.

She looked at her father and Rhaenyra. "How could you do this to her? She is a mere child" she told her father. "Father, if you could reconsider. Give her some more time. That is all I ask" the king looked at Rhaenyra who looked back at her sister. "Mother married young and look at what happened" Shiera knew using her mother was a low blow but her sweet sister was a young girl. "I shall ask her mother-" Shiera cut him off once again. She walked over to him and held his hand. "Father, you are the king. Your word is law. Alicent's word does not matter. Helaena is her daughter yes, but what kind of mother marries her daughter at ten and three? Especially a princess" the king let out a defeated sigh. "Very well. The wedding between Helaena shall be postpone until the time is right" she hugged her father and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, papa. I promise you you will not regret it" he nodded with a smile on his face. All for his sweet girl. But, now, the queen consort will see this as an attack and soon, she will make her dislike towards her and her side of the family known. She will make the princess of the realm her enemy. Will Shiera allow the subtle call of ward to pass or will she fire back?

(Not Edited)