𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼

Princess Visenya was like any other Targaryen in her family

Princess Visenya was like any other Targaryen in her family. Snow White hair and lilac eyes. She was taller than most girls, she was kind and loving. She was smart and well educated. She was everything a princess should be. Her mother and grandmother made sure she was raised to be a great princess to represent her house.

As the first born child of king Viserys she was expected to be perfect seeing as she wasn't a son. The realm wanted a son not a daughter. The king, despite what the people said loved his daughter. As the years passed the princess grew and as she did so did her beauty. The realms Desire some called her. Only daughter of king Viserys and his wife queen Aemma.

When queen Aemma died on the birthing bed, her father named her heir. The future queen of the Sevwn Kingdoms. Her uncles, Daemon and Aemon swore their lives to her. Of course as expected, the king needed to take a new wife. He choose Lady Alicent Hightower, Visenya's once closest friend. Visenya lost a friend that day. Their friendship never recovered. It could never recover.

That same year, princess Visenya married Brandon Stark at the age of ten and four. She saw it as an escape from King's Landing. She bore him two sons. Cregan and Monterys. Lord Brandon Stark passed a year after Monterys was born when she was ten and seven. Alicent, by then had a son as well but as much as she wanted the king payed more attention to his grandsons.

There were many rumors surrounding queen Visenya. Some said the name Visenya was cursed, that the first queen of Westeros has cursed it and whoever bore the name. Once she returned to the capital she married her cousin, Ser Laenor Velaryon when she was ten and eight. She knew of Laenor's likes and dislikes and she knew he like men and dislike women as lovers. But, with some help she managed to get pregnant by him, once. Prince Aethan Velaryon was his father's son. The two that came after him were Strong boys who she name Jacaerys and Lucerys.

After the birth of prince Lucerys Ser Laenor had a accident which left him "unable" to have children. Of course it was a lie schemed by Laenor and his wife. Soon after, Visenya told her father she wished to have more children, so, she sought to marry. She married Lord Eros Baratheon, heir of Storms End when she was three and twenty. Princess Visenya bore him two children. A son she named Orys and a daughter she name Aemma, after her lady mother.

It was no lie the realm did not like her lifestyle but they said nothing as she was the future queen and was married to two well known fighters and of course they could never forget her uncles Aemon and Daemon who were well known for killing those who spoke ill of their sweet niece. Five years after her marriage to Eros she married once again, this time taking her two uncles has her husbands.

She married her uncles Aemon and Daemon when she was eight and twenty in the way of Old Valyria. She bore Daemon two daughters, twins, Baela and Rhaena. And a son who they named Viserys. To Aemon, she gave him three daughters. Alyssa, Daella and Daenerys. At the age of five and thirty the princess had thirteen children and five husbands.

She spend her entire time in Dragonstone with her husbands and children where they all grew happy. Laenor was able to be free with his lover and raised his children alongside their mother. When the king request a family dinner things happen and Visenya seeks revenge on Alicent.

The Maesters, whispers or the people never knew where the princess got the idea to marry six times. But if we are being honest she had eight lovers and some say it was more than that. Alicent was her enemy, she became her enemy the second she sought to sit her eldest son in her throne. But, Visenya would never allow that. Monterys would be king after her, she would make sure of that.

The day of the feast arrived, princess Visenya arrived alongside her children and husbands. The keep was more lively and colorful with her return. Aegon had nicknamed his sister Maegor with Teats for she had five husbands. It was more impressive that they all lived in harmony. He wished to joined them Daemon was sure of it. Despite of her thirteen children his wife was deemed the Realm's Desire even after all those years. She wasn't ten and four anymore yet she remained forever beautiful some would say.

During the dinner, king Viserys congratulated his daughter on her marriages and her children

During the dinner, king Viserys congratulated his daughter on her marriages and her children. "Should we congratulate her on birthing bastards too?" the queen asked as she looked at Lucerys who looked nothing like their father. Ser Laenor stood. "Do not, speak ill of my sons, queen Alicent. They are my sons. Blood of my blood" he said. Laenor may not have father his youngest sons but he did love them as if the wby were his own.

Visenya said nothing. She would hit Alicent right where it hurt. After the dinner was over with. She sought to visit her father. "Father" the king was ill but he was still sitting the throne. "I wish to marry Aegon and Aemond. To perhaps mend rift between our family. Between me and Alicent" the king didn't think it was a good idea. He knew his wife and knew she would decline. "I would like for our family to be happy and content once and for all" Visenya knew Alicent meant to take her throne. She would not allow it.

When the morning came, the king made the announcement. While Alicent cried in horror Visenya smirked in triumph. They married that same week in the ways of Old Valyria. And just two moons later Visenya Targaryen became queen Visenya Targaryen second of her name. Alongside her, her king consorts, Laenor Velaryon, Eros Baratheon, Daemon Targaryen, Aemon Targaryen, Aegon Targaryen and Aemond Targaryen.

Queen Visenya gave her two last husbands two children each. With Aegon she had twins, Jaehaerys and Jaehaera and with Aemond a boy who she named Baelon and a daughter who she named Rhaenyra.

Queen Visenya Targaryen was known as Maegor with Teats as she had six husbands by her side. But she was also known as the Great Queen as she bore seventeen children all which made to adulthood and all married. It was said that she played her cards to avoid a civil war between her brother. But, the tales said that every husband she had loved her. They were willing to die for her. They were willing to kill for her. Queen Visenya lived to be hundred and twelve years. Her reigned lasted seventy seven years, she was the first and longest reigning queen the realm had ever seen and the only one that reigned that long.

(Not Edited)

Idk how to feel about this one. I feel like it could have been much better. Tell me what you think of it! Comments and likes are highly appreciated! 🩵