𝓐𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 & 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓼 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓖𝓸𝓽 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂

Princess Daena was her fathers daughter

Princess Daena was her fathers daughter. She was prince Daemon's daughter with Dyanna Martell Dayne. It was said princess Daena was just like her father if not worse. Many rumors had always surrounded the girl and of course her father. Her lady mother, the princess of Dorne was not married to prince Daemon, before or after dyeing was conceived, she did not wish to. Yet, the two raised their daughter together. Princess Deana was legitimized in King's Landing by her uncle, King Viserys.

Daemon Targaryen was content with the fact that his daughter might not be the queen of the Seven Kingdoms but she was going to be the ruler of Dorne. Princess Daena spent her time in either Dorne or King's Landing although after her father married Lady Laena she spent a lot time in Pentos.

As the years passed, Daena grew into a beautiful princess. Always training and riding her Dragon, SandSnake, as the beast was the same color as the deserted sand of Dorne, it could blend in Dorne but at night or on dry land it was very noticeable. The years had done her justice, or at least that was what Aemond Targaryen would often hear. There were many rumors surrounding princess Daena as some said she had bedded women and men all the same, she was Dornish after all some would say.

 There were many rumors surrounding princess Daena as some said she had bedded women and men all the same, she was Dornish after all some would say

When her father returns to court so does his daughter. Prince Lucerys was being questioned once again for not looking like a "true" Velaryon by his uncle Vaemond. After king Viserys' entry hers was next. "Princess Daena Stormborn of House Targaryen and Martell, crown Princess of Dorne, mother of dragons and breaker of chains" the man said as she walked in.

Wherever she was at, Daena felt and looked powerful. She was the embodiment of a queen and a warrior. She was her father's daughter after all. She stood next to her father, clearly showing her support for her cousins. Princess Daena was a beauty and unmarried too.

Otto Hightower knew that his grandchildren may never sit on the Iron Throne but perhaps one of her grandsons could marry into the Dornish royalty and have a good title there. Aemond and Daeron were the only ones stills unmarried. But, it seemed Aemond was the best choice for her. Aemond kept his eye on her yet she remain impassive, she barely even notice him and if she did she was good at hiding it.