𝒱𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒾

𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒱𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃

The people at court gossiped about the king. How he had betrayed his wife and humiliated her in front of the realm. Yet, the queen said nothing. She was the same kind and charismatic woman she had always been. The rumors never really died down as the mistress had taken the Keep as her home, stating that her child was the child of a king, therefore he or she deserved the same luxury.

Once again, the queen said nothing and went on about her duties. Jenna Lannister wanted the queen out the way. She believed she was better suited to wear the crown, but Vhaella had scarified a lot for the crown and she would not let some common whore take what was hers. Nearly three moons after the ordeal, Maegor, her mother's son arrived at court, the king welcomed him with opened arms seeing that it would make his wife happy. Maegor was a Targaryen, rider of Vermithor. Yet, he was Velaryon, son of Maelor Velaryon, younger brother of Lord Corlys and Vaemond Velaryon.

Vhaella spent hours with her brother, the two were often found together, alongside the children when allowed. Soon enough, Maegor was warming his sister's bed. And to their surprise, she became pregnant. And before he could panicked, she assured her brother that everything would be fine. During a feast, in Jenna's honor, the queen announced her pregnancy. Everyone cheered for the new babe that was to come, everyone but the king who had not touched his wife since the news of Jenna's pregnancy. Vhaella found her elder brother staring holes into the back of her head. She lifted her cup and drank. She was playing with fire yet she did not fear, instead, she welcomed it.

Jenna Lannister gave birth to a daughter, who she named Cersei, she looked nothing like a Targaryen, instead she looked like the Lannister's. Arianna knew of Vhaella's late night adventures with her half brother yet she said nothing, instead, when her lord husband asked her if she knew something she would look sad and say not. "I fear, the king is not good for her" she told Otto. "He does not deserve her. He never has" Otto nodded. On that he could agree. "He has humiliated his wife, husband. What kind of husband does that to his wife? A wife that has given her life to him, children, love, support" he said nothing. Otto was many things but he was not cheater, he loved his wife and he appreciated her deeply but Arianna was not as dumb as he made her out to be and she was not what he believed.

"She is pregnant, this babe will be a boy she thinks. I think a girl" he nods. "We shall pray for a boy" he said before he stood. She looked disappointed at his answer. "Of course" she said as she too stood and left. Daemon knew as well, he knew of his sister's new conquest and he was jealous. Vhaella sat in her room, writing a letter to her mother. "Sister" he said behind her causing her to jump a bit. "Do you know how to knock?" she asked with an annoyed tone. "My apologies. I just wanted to see you" she rolled her eyes and retuned to her letter. "Will you please speak to me?" he asked. "Why?" she replied. "I fear we have not spoken in a some time. I know it was on my behalf and I wish to apologize" he told her. That peak her interest. She stopped what she was doing and turned towards her brother.

Daemon was as handsome as ever, but not as better looking than Maegor. Maegor, in her eyes was the vivid image of the cruel king. His Valyrian features fitted him well. Too well. "I know we've had our differences sister. But I do care. I may not show it but I do" he told her. Vhaella was the only lucky person who got to see Daemon so vulnerable in rare cases. "I know" she told him as she held his hand. "I also know you know about me and Maegor" he looked away. It made his blood boil that that bastard had her before him. To be fair, the fact that she was forced to marry Viserys reminded him that he was a second son, not worthy of her. Ever. But, he did not care. He warned her.

He pulled her sister close for a kiss. A passionate and slow kiss. "After you have his child. I shall put a babe in your belly. And any child that comes after that one shall be mine and mine alone" he whispered and she nodded. Loving the idea of baring Daemon's son and daughter. "I shall give you twenty sons" she promised. How naive she was then. "You could give me one and that would be enough for me" he said. The women of House Targaryen were never lucky nor kind to. Their lives always ended in tragedy and or worse.

Nearly eight moons later, queen Vhaella went into labour once again. She was in labor for two days, but after many painful hours in the birthing bed the queen brought two sons into the world. Maegor was named after his father, but his twin, Aemond was named in honor of his uncle, it was Daemon just spelled different. By the time the king had been informed, per the queen's request the ravens had already been sent and the names and been chosen. Arianna smiled at her queen when she told the king she had name her sons and sent the ravens in regard of the feast in their honor. "I should have been informed first" Vhaella gave him an impassive looked, she did not care.

She looked at her sons. "I didn't think you would care. You are never around and never see your other children. I saw no point to it" she told him. "They are my sons too!" he yelled. "Arianna, take the children. Everyone else out" she ordered. The midwives and Arianna and the rest left the queen and king alone. She looked at her brother, a mocking smile on her face. "I know you are rather... slow brother. But I know you are not that slow. You know those boys are not your blood" she told. "Well, not fully anyways. And truth be told, I am glad you know. Because those two boys are mine and mine alone. Just like all my children. And do get comfortable, brother. Because there are many more to come" she said as she laid back into bed.

King Viserys stood in the middle of the room, he was dumbfounded. He had began this game and now, his wife was much better at playing it. The boys looked every inch Targaryen. As long as she laid with Daemon or Maegor her sons would have the Targaryen traits. But, could she be bold enough to fathered bastards with someone else? Like Prince Oberyn of House Martell who she had invited to the Capital to make peace between House Martell and Targaryen. Oberon his Dornish and free. They fucked for pleasure and love. Not duty like the people of the realm. And Oberyn thinks queen Vhaella is a beauty. Will queen Vhaella be bold enough to fuck a Dornish man and bear her child, or will she submit to the men already in her life?

(Not Edited)

Two post in one day! I hope you enjoy this new mini series I made. Should I make a part three?