𝓝𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛

TW: Sexual Assault, birth, blood and gore

When Queen Aemma died on the birthing bed, she left behind two daughters. Princess Rhaenyra, her eldest child and her youngest daughter, Princess Naella. Princess Naella grew up being loved and spoiled by her father and sister, as she was the only reminder they had of Queen Aemma.

When her father remarried, the princess accepted lady Alicent as she would see her very often due to the friendship between her and her sister. Queen Alicent soon became a mother and had three children. Prince Aegon, Prince Aemond and Prince Daeron.

Naella loved her brothers and sister. Despite the indifference between Alicent and Rhaenyra the two women were civil when their sweet girl was present. Naella was the light of the castle. As being the only young girl in the family, the rivalry between. As time passed, Rhaenyra married and had her own children. Three sons, Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey.

Rhaenyra always believed her sister would marry her son, to keep the tradition of the Targaryens to marry brothers and sisters to keep their line pure. King Viserys agreed to the match, stating that it was fair for his youngest daughter to be Queen one day. Prince Jacaerys loved his sweet princess. Alicent, despite not liking Rhaenyra's sons was happy for her daughter. She had come to love the young girl as her own with time.

Time passed and finally, Prince Jacaerys was the age of marriage. The two married in the way of old Valyria in Dragonstone. That's where their first child was born. A daughter who they named her Aemma. Princess Aemma was the spitting image of her late great grandmother. After the princess birth, the couple moved to King's Landing so Prince Jacaerys could learn under the watchful eye of his grand sire.

Alicent loved having his daughter back. The two would spend their day together as Prince Jacaerys was always busy with council meetings and his training but his afternoons were spent with his wife and children. Two years later they welcomed a son and daughter. Prince Baelon and his princess Alyssa. The king wept as the names were those of his own parents. Princess Rhaenyra and her husband Prince Daemon came to spend time with the couple and to help the princess during her birth.

A little after, Princess Rhaenyra and her family returned to King's Landing. Prince Aegon had married Cerella Lannister who gave him a daughter named Rhea. Prince Aegon was well known for sleeping with everyone woman. Some even said he would forced or assault the women who refused him. Everyone said that the person he really wanted was his older half sister, Naella. But, she was happily married and with three children.

Their once happy family broke. When Prince Jacaerys was sent to Pentos along side his grandfather everything change for Princess Naella. She was left behind as she had just given birth. Naella loved all of her brothers and they all had such good relationships until that night. Aegon was drunk, as he usually was. His sister had just left Alicent's chambers. The halls were quiet and no one seemed to be around. Aegon came stumbling. His sister, saw his state and went to help him.

"Come, Aegon. Let's put you to bed" he smiled at her. "Sweet sister" he mumble with a smile on his face. "How good to see you!" he added. "You saw me this morning, Egg" she replied happily. "How I miss you, Ella" he mumble once again. "How I wish you were married to me and not him" Naella stopped for a moment. She said nothing as she knew her brother was drunk. They made it to Aegon's room. She had put him to bed. She was leaving a cup of water near him when she felt someone get a hard grip on her.

She trashed around, trying to get free. But, some how his grip was too strong, even for a drunk. Naella tried to fight back but it was futile. "Aegon please!" she'd beg but he ignored her. "Aegon, please. Stop! Stop!" she screamed. "Aegon!" she cried. But he said nothing. He was in heaven. Not worrying for his sister. "My sweet, Naella" he whispered on her ear. Naella laid there, feeling numb and dirty. She tried to leave after he was done with her but he wouldn't let go, she began to fight him again. Although she felt weak and all, she freed herself from his grip.

Ser Criston was making rounds when he saw the weeping princess. A bruises were visible in her body. Him and Ser Erryk rushed to help her. She took a few steps back. "Please. Don't" she begged as the tears fell. "Princess" Criston said but she shook her head. "He.." she couldn't even talk. "I tried to fight him. But" Ser Criston finally managed to get close. He took them to her room. The princess waited for him to get Alicent before she grabbed her children and took the skies.

Dragonstone came to view after a while. She was risking herself and children but she could not be where he was. Daemon and Rhaenyra spotted her dragon but they were confused. They went to greet her but they stopped when they saw her state. Rhaenyra rushed to her as did Daemon who helped with the babes. "What happened?" Rhaenyra asked.

Naella broke down crying again. She was on her knees looking at her sister. "You have to believe me" she cried as Rhaenyra handed Baelon to Daemon who carried Alyssa while little Aemma stood next to Daemon. "I asked him to stopped" she cried. "You have to believe me" she told her sister who held her close. "Who? Who has hurt you, Naella?" Rhaenyra asked as she saw her sisters state. "Aegon" she whispered but the two heard. Daemon, had he not been holding his two grandchildren he would've taken his dragon and went to kill the Hightower himself.

Rhaenyra sent a raven to her father and soon, asking for their immediate return to Dragonstone. Alicent in King's Landing had just found out and there was hell to be paid. But, would a Targaryen prince pay for his sins? Or would it go unpunished?

(Not Edited)
Part two is coming soon!