𝒮𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓎𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃 𝒱𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃

Soreya Targaryen wasn't just anyone

Soreya Targaryen wasn't just anyone. Daughter of Rhaegar Targaryen and Saera Velaryon. She was the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Despite being only one year apart, Daenaerys was like a sister to her, the two loved each other very much. Targaryen's had their queer customs, and as the two girls were Targaryen's it was normal for them. Well, as normal as any Targaryen.

Soreya was married to Khal Drogo first, she had to look out for Daenaerys much to Viserys dismay. Rhaegor, son of Khal Drogo was born and raised across the Narrow Sea, he was determined to stay there. That's where her first son remained, alongside his twin sister Rhaella, in honor of her grandmother.

When Khal Drogo died a year later when his children were nearly two. Soreya married her cousin, Corlys Velaryon and the two had two children. Laenor and Laena Velaryon like the children of the once Sea Snake and the Queen Who Never Was. Daenerys was the front Soreya needed, she was a secret, the three eyed raven didn't even see that coming. When the war of the dead ended the Seven Kingdoms was safe but not from the wrath of Daenerys Targaryen. When the attack of King's Landing ended, only the Starks, Greyjoy's, Baratheon's, Martell's, Arryn and Lannister's remained. They were still deciding what to do with Cersei.

Grey Worm and Missandei arrived minutes after. Soreya had arrived too late to stop Daenerys, when she found her she was dead, and Jon Snow was responsible. Soreya saw how they tried to choose a new king or queen. The Starks tried to put themselves on the throne of course. Corlys arrived with a piece of paper that changed everything. "Jon is Rhaegar's son. You are right. But, Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Lyanna just like he did to Elia. He married my aunt, Saera Valeryon. A daughter was born to them. The princess, or should I say queen. Soreya Targaryen Velaryon, the true heir of the Iron Throne" Soreya saw their confusion but the fun was about to begin.

Soreya arrived on Aelyx, one of her dragons and the bigger of the bunch. It reminded Jon of time Daenerys had come to meet Cersei. But, Aelyx was much bigger and much scarier than Daenerys dragon, Merax, who now resided near Aelyx. She got down from her dragon and stood next to her cousin, the crown of Rhaenyra Targaryen decorating her head. "My lords, my ladies. It is a pleasure to meet you all" she said with a smile. "Lord Snow. You and I have must talk" she told him with a smile. What made her intimidating was her smile, they knew what Jon had done to Daenerys and what they were thinking of doing now.

"I would like to speak now that we are here on the matters of succession" she began. "Jon will be our next king, Lady-" Sansa Stark got cut off. "I was born before Jon Snow and I am a legitimate child of Rhaegar" she told Sansa. "But, if you preferred I take a different route, I can have you all murdered right here right now, as if being called, Aelyx returned, standing threateningly in front of the few survivors of the war. "Jon Snow would've been dead way before he left that throne room, but I choose not to kill him where he stood for what he did to Daenerys. I am being kind enough to work things out, if not, well I already told you what will happen" she told Sansa.

"I shall be crown as the queen of the Seven Kingdoms, officially once the reconstruction is finished. Jon shall remain here, along with Sansa Stark to ensure that the North knows its place. I would hate to see an already waste land completely turned into waste. Bran Stark will be the new lord Stark. Tyrion Lannister will remain here in King's Landing with his lady wife, Sansa Stark" Tyrion looked at Sansa but the two remain quiet. "Arya Stark, you try in the slightest to hurt me or anyone close to me, I promise you, the North will be a place of ashes" she said as she noticed Arya Stark trying to make her way over to her.

"Gentry Baratheon shall be the new lord of Storms End. Sam Tarly should be the new Lord of House Tarly, and the rest already know where they are going. Ravens will be sent out when the time is right. I shall decide what to do with Cersei Lannister" she looked at her husband. "My love, please send a letter to Lady Olenna and her son, Willas. A letter to Mirah Martell and her brother. I wish to have them here soon" he nodded. "Come, Jon Snow. Is time for us to talk" he looked at his siblings. "I supposed I can give you time to say your goodbyes" she looked at Arro. "Make sure he stays, kill anyone who tries anything suspicious" she ordered and he nodded.

The people who survived the war said nothing. They did not see her coming at all. Another Targaryen? Daughter of Rhaegar too? That was something no one was expecting, not even Brandon Stark. He could not figure out where she was hiding the entire time. "She is not our queen. I did not fight this war to have another Cersei in the throne" Arya said. "She will do good in her promise. Her blood is powerful, she has six dragons at her beck and call. Seven if you count Daenerys' dragon too" Brandon said. "We best listen to what she says. She did enough by not killing Jon where he stood whether what he did was right or wrong. Now, there is a ruler of Westeros. We must wait and she how she will reign. She deserves a chance. She is not her father nor Daenerys, she is not them. She is her own. She can decide and then, we shall see what which side of the coin did she get. Madness or greatness?" Brandon Stark said.

Soreya Targaryen Velaryon was here to stay, no matter what others wanted or needed. This was her throne, her destiny. Will she make a great queen or will she be like her grandfather and those before her. Is she madness or she greatness? Only time will tell.

(Not Edited)