𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭

When Elia Martell gave birth for the first time, she brought into this life a beautiful little girl

When Elia Martell gave birth for the first time, she brought into this life a beautiful little girl. Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, second of her name. Being Rhaegar's first and only child, the crown prince and his king father choose to name her heir, just as King Viserys had done with his daughter, Princess Rhaenyra, the black queen nearly two centuries ago. Like her namesake she was known as the Realm's Delight.

Princess Rhaenyra was as spoiled as any princess and future queen would be. Her parents, her grandsire, her grandmother, and the Martell's showered her with the best silks, gold and jewelry they could find. When she was young, she hatched her dragon eggs much like her ancestors once died with their new born babes. She named her first dragon Syrax, like the old queens she-dragon. Hers was the exact same copy. Her second one, Meraxes like Rhaenys' dragon and of course Balerion like the black dread. It was a miracle to see dragons roaming the lands of the Seven Kingdoms after the Dance of the Dragons.

The years passed and princess Rhaenyra grew into a beautiful woman, truly the Realm's Delight. Of course, she neared the age of marriage although some believed she was passed that. Lord Brandon Stark had two sons and one daughter, his brother, Lord Eddard also had two sons and one daughter. Robb Stark and Jon Stark were the epitome of their fathers in their youth. Of course, Robb was the best option as he was the heir of Winterfell. The match was set, not only to unite the two houses but to mend the mistakes of that past as before Rhaegar married Elia he was supposed to marry Lady Lyanna but Rhaegar Targaryen loved his Princess Elia and was willing to renounce the crown for her.

Rhaenyra had always been dutiful, so when her mother informed her of her future marriage she accepted her fate with a smile on her face. She had heard that Robb was a kind man and she hoped he would treat her right. She didn't know what awaited for her in the North but her goodbye feast was grand, her grandfather and father, wanted the best of the best for the only girl in the family. King Aerys and Prince Rhaegar Targaryen made sure it was grand, and the wedding would be even bigger. She spent a year in the North, getting accustomed to their people and their traditions. On her fifteenth name day she celebrated her last days of freedom. A moon later she married the wolf of Winterfell. They had two weddings and ceremonies, one with the fate of the Seven and one with the traditions of the Northers.