𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮

Prince Daeron had never thought about marriage. He was a third son, he stood to inherit nothing. He had been away from home far too long anyway. His family were strangers to him as over the years he sent less and less letters. When his sister Rhaenyra became queen his only chance to one day become king was officially over, but in truth he never wanted the throne.

His grandfather, Lord Otto Hightower often encouraged him to find a wife. Daeron had liked him better when he was back in King's Landing but after Rhaenyra's coronation he was sent back to Old Town.

Every marriage proposal his grandfather made came a good deal with it. Helaena and Aegon had married for duty, to keep their line pure but Aemond had married some Baratheon girl to create an alliance for his sister Rhaenyra. The only child that was unmarried was Daeron and of course Rhaenyra's children but their mother was currently looking for a good wife for them.

Otto Hightower had suggested a match, one that many other lords had been wanting to seal but had never been able to. Lady Aisha Stark Tyrell was a beauty or so they said. Daughter of Rickon Stark, sister of Lord Cregan Stark Warden of the North and daughter of Amira Tyrell.

The young girl was the spitting image of her lady mother except for her eyes. She had her father greish blue eyes. She was known as the Winter Rose of the North or the Red Rose of House Tyrell. She had been known to denied every match given and made to her, her lord father could never say no and neither could her mother given that she was her only daughter and the only one of her five children to resemble her and the people in her family. House Tyrell also wished for her to remain unmarried for as long as the gods would allow.

Aisha Stark loved the North, and much her father's dismay she also loved the South, more specifically High Garden where she spent her summers, she loved the smell of the roses. Her grandfather, had planted ten thousand different  roses and such for her. A gesture that was known around the realm, so every summer the Reach smell of roses and every other flower that was ever known to men.

Daeron never bothered to find out if it was true that she was as beautiful as they said or that if she was untouchable as others had said. He cared very little about that, all he wanted was freedom. Finally, after many years away from home, he returned for his nephews twentieth name day. He was looking for a wife given that lady Baela decided she wanted to live in the free cities where she had grown up and her father could not say no to his eldest daughter's request.

King's Landing was not to Aisha's liking, it wasn't too bad but the people there were not as nice as the people in High Garden or Winterfell. She had been welcomed with her mother's family as her own was on their way to the capital. Since her uncle was a member of the council he had introduced her to prince Jacaerys who soon fell entranced by her beauty, kindness and softness. She was different than Baela in a good way of course, and she was so happy and chatty, something he quite enjoyed.