𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓼𝓪

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷

There had always been a certain madness to every Targaryen. For some members of the house it was  noticeable, for others not even the slightest. When princess Aryssa was born there was a coin toss that never finished landing on either greatness or madness. It didn't fall on greatness nor madness. Princess Aryssa Stark Targaryen was nothing like the realm expected her to be. From her father's side, she was thought to be wild and untamable. From her mother's side she was thought to be entitled and spoiled. That was far from the truth.

Although the young princess grew up in the cold winters of the North she prided herself in being a sweet and caring lady. She loved to ride her horse, Pegasus. She loved to do archery with her mother in the late afternoons. She loved to hunt with her father on the some what "hot" summer times. She loved to train with her brothers and cousins. Aryssa loved to help the less fortunate every chance she got. There was so much goodness from the young princess. She was meant to be great as her great grandfather Jaehaerys had once said. She's meant to be the kindest queen the realm has ever seen her great grandmother Alysanne had once said.

The years were very kind to her. The young princess loved the North but she loved to travel. She had traveled all over the realm but King's Landing. She had even visited Dorne as she met the  prince in Essos once. Aryssa didn't trust King's Landing, her mother didn't either. When Rhaenyra was crown as the heir, Aryssa was no older than perhaps one, maybe even two. Her mother's side of the family were like strangers to her. On prince Jacaerys's sixteenth name day, her family finally travels to King's Landing.

Aryssa was the only one of her siblings to ride a dragon. Her uncle often said her brothers were more of the wolfs blood than her. She was more of a dragon than a wolf. She didn't care though, she knew she was a Targaryen as much as she was a Stark. The Red Keep was boring, it had been a new toy for her. But, after some hours it was over. She walked around and watched everything and everyone. The gardens were beautiful, she caressed the roses. "Beautiful, aren't they?" she heard someone ask. She turned around, she came face to face with her cousin Aemond. "Prince Aemond" she greeted with a smile. "Lady Stark" he said before kissing her hand.

The two stood in silence for a moment. "To what do I owe the pleasure, my prince?" she asked. She had never interacted with any of her mother's relatives. "I just wanted to meet my long lost cousin. Perhaps show her around the Keep and the Dragon Pit" she smiled nodding. "I have time before dinner" she replied. She grabbed his hand as he led her around the keep. Her afternoon was spent with the young prince Aemond. Her tour ended with the young prince showing her his skills. Of course, the Northern lady would not allow that. She too showed him and her other cousins that she could also wield a sword, even better than them. Ser Criston Cole thought she was different than most. She was wild, like a Dornish woman. She was a breath of fresh air, but not only for him but for the males and women of House Targaryen.