Maid of Honor: Prisoner of th...

By PamHursey

Finally Jace and Devon are dead and Morgan and Alec have an unbreakable bond. But again before the wedding is... More

Gone Again Alec's POV
Shapeshifter
Warrior's Heart (Ace's POV)
Broken Connections
Trouble in Paradise
New Recruits
Long Time Waiting (VIctor's POV)
Date Night
Fights
Luke's Story
Visitors with shocking news
Twisted Desires No More
New Found Love
Lion's Tigers and Oh Shit
Power Trip
Training Alec's POV
From Guardian Angel to Dark Angel (Zeke's POV)
Meeting the Angels
Let the nightmare begin
A night to remember (Alec's POV)
Stuck in hell with a Psycho
Princesses are annoying
Spells Gone Bad
Chapter 25 Reconnecting
Consequences
Chapter 27 Escape
Chapter 28 Surprise Visit
Chapter 29 Beginning
Chapter 30 Love and Loss Part 1
Chapter 31 Love and Loss Part 2
Chapter 32 At Peace
Chapter 33 The Big Day
Chapter 34 Awakening
Teaser for Book 3

The Underworld

78.1K 575 43
By PamHursey

  This story contains strong Language, sexual content, and violence. You have all been warned!!!

Chapter 1 The Underworld

The wedding was beautiful, everyone was smiling and laughing. It seemed like just a few days ago me and Alec were fighting and trying to kill each other. Or more like him trying to kill me while I tried to hide out somewhere he couldn’t find me. Although it never worked, he always seemed to find me but I wouldn’t change it because even with all the crazy shit that has happened I love Alec and want to be with him forever. Alec kept kissing my face, holding me against him like he was afraid I would disappear. We made it through the wedding without a single problem. Jules and Collin were walking around talking to all the people who came. Shawn, Blake, Drew and Samantha walked up to me smiles lighting up their faces.

“I’m so happy for you” Shawn said pulling me into a tight hug. I’ve gotten used to Shawn’s powers whenever we touch. It always makes me happy and my body tingle with his energy.

“Thanks, I’m just glad nothing bad happened” I said into his chest.

Blake grabbed me next burying his face in my hair. I’ve noticed Blake loves smelling my hair and when I asked why, he said it helps calm him. He explained with our connection we have it keeps his panther calmed down since he doesn’t have a mate yet. My scent and power is familiar to him easing his nerves that are always on edge. I guess I’m the blame for that but he tells me he loves me no matter what. We have all become family, a very strange, screwed up family. Who says normal is fun anyway? Oh yeah, I did, but now I love my crazy family of vampires, werewolves, werepanthers, weretigers, and of course witches. Drew’s still wary of me but is slowly coming around. Samantha looked amazing in the green dress with her long white hair. Throwing her arms around my neck she bounced up and down on her heels.

“I’m so happy, you deserve this” she cheered.

“Thanks Samantha, now it’s your turn” I winked watching her cheeks turn a crimson color. Drew smiled at the comment but didn’t say anything.

“Alright everyone to the Ballroom” Queen Calice called out.

Everyone started filing into the palace while I looked around for Alec. He was nowhere to be found so I headed inside. The hallways were so dark I couldn’t see anything. It felt colder than normal making goosebumps rise all over my body. What the hell is going on now? Walking down the hall a thin strip of light shone under one of the doors. An angry voice was yelling on the other side but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Slowly opening the door my heart started pounding in my chest and before I could change my mind I was running. He was here, how the hell did he get here? How did he get in the damn house?

“You can run pet but I will always catch you” his voice echoed around me when someone grabbed my arm. A scream tore up my throat when I sat up in a large bed with blood red sheets. Oh fuck this isn’t good. That damn dream seemed so real. The bed I was on was actually really soft and larger than a normal king size bed. There was a nightstand with a small black lamp lit up beside me. It wasn’t enough light to show the room but I saw I was still in my dress. Thank god, I don’t want that creep touching me. Climbing off the bed I felt a cold floor wondering where the hell my shoes went. Looking around the room it looked like an old bedroom that hasn’t been used in a long time. The only thing in the room was a long dresser, the bed and nightstand. Looks a lot like my room. However this room is dark and smells like mold where my room was bright and smelled like all my candles.

The thing I didn’t see was a door. Where the fuck is the door? Feeling along the wall around the room I realized just how screwed I was, AGAIN.

“Alec” I thought hoping we could still talk to each other.

“Morgan, thank god, are you ok” tears burned my eyes just hearing him.

“Yeah, I’m ok but I can’t get out of the room I’m in” I huffed.

“Have you tried teleporting” he asked.

Um, no because I’m a dumbass. I hadn’t even thought of that, my brain isn’t working right now so it never occurred to me to try that. I pictured every place I could think of but whenever I opened my eyes I was still in the same spot. Damn!

“It won’t work damnit” I growled.

“Ok stay calm, chances are if he wants to marry you he won’t hurt you. But you need to block me. That way whenever you need me I’ll be able to hear you. We are looking into who the guy was. Morgan, I love you and be safe” Alec said and I could feel his love flowing through me. I was so happy our connection wasn’t broken whenever that guy took me.

“I don’t know how to block you” I finally said.

“Just imagine a barrier between me and you. Once it’s up it won’t come down till you imagine in down” Well that sounds simple.

“I love you Alec” I said closing my eyes picturing an invisible barrier around my mind blocking Alec from me. After a few moments I opened my eyes to feel someone right behind me. Spinning around I was staring at a large chest that was way too big for my liking. Looking up, and up, and up I saw white eyes. There was no color at all, just white. The thing, a guy I think, was at least 8’ tall with long, nappy hair, muscles everywhere and scary as hell. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I thought I’d pass out. This guy was looking at me like I’d be a tasty snack. His thick red tongue licking his thick lips showing a mouth full of sharp razor-like teeth. A scar covering half his face looking like someone dumped acid on his skin. Where the hell did this guy come from? I couldn’t see a door open or anything on the ceiling so however he got in was a mystery.

His long arm reached out to grab me but I quickly moved away before he could touch me. This is bad, very, very bad. I ran toward the bed when I spotted a hole in the floor in the far corner with a trap door propped against the wall. Ah, sneaky bastard. As I ran toward the opening the guy grabbed my hair throwing me onto the floor. Pain shot through my back when his giant body leaned over me snapping those sharp teeth. I screamed trying to move away but again he grabbed me, this time grabbing me around the throat lifting me off the floor. Fear shot through me, my whole body shaking. Something stirred inside me chasing away my fear. My mind cleared and I pulled on the strength flowing through me as I slammed my hand into his face. His head snapped to the side, his hand falling away dropping me to the floor.  Standing up he grabbed me throwing me on the bed but I rolled off the side pulling my power. Fire seemed to be my strongest power at the moment so picturing the fire in my hand but it changed from a fireball to a stream of fire shooting from my hand toward the guy coming at me. His body started burning filling the small room with a stench making me gag. I ran to the trap door in the floor jumping when the guy starting running after me. Squeezing my eyes shut I waited for the impact. That was a really stupid move on my part. Instead of landing on a hard surface someone caught me.

“Hello pet” that deep voice said. Great I’d of been better off with the burning dude upstairs.

“Go to hell” I said trying to get out of his arms. He wouldn’t let go, instead started carrying me away from the way I just came from. I noticed a latter attached to the wall and everything was dark. Only a few candles around the cave like room. I had no idea where we were but it looked like an old basement or something because the walls looked like sandstone, the floor was dirt or what I could see was dirt. There wasn’t anything in the room just the candles sitting on the floor.

“Where the hell are we” I snapped still trying to get out of this guy’s arms.

“This is the underworld my love” he said. He finally set me down and I turned around slapping his face as hard as I could making his head snap to the side.

“I’m not your love, or pet or anything else. I want to go home now” I yelled. He turned black eyes with that thin red ring around the edge to me when he grabbed me by the throat slamming me into the wall. Pain shot through back when something stabbed me but I ignored the pain staring right at the guy in front of me.

“I will call you whatever I like, you will learn to deal with it since you will be mine soon enough” he growled in my face. Ha, that’s what he thinks.

“Not going to happen buddy, the only person I will ever be with is Alec and that’s not you” I snapped grabbing his hand away from my throat and shoving him away. He wasn’t fighting me because he was smiling.

“I will have you, one way or another” he smiled.

“Who are you” I finally managed to ask since I still didn’t know the guy’s name.

“You can call me Victor or Vic if you like” he said his eyes back to that emerald green.

“How about Vicky” I smiled. His fist slammed into the wall beside my head making me jump but I didn’t move. Anger issues much?

“I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you don’t behave” he threatened his voice low and filled with anger. Yeah it was actually really scary. This is going to be a long night, or day, or whatever time it is. I need to invest in a watch around these people.

With that he turned grabbing my arm and pulling me down a long, narrow hallway. I wasn’t sure where he was leading me to but I hoped it was somewhere clean. This place is nasty and without shoes it was even worse. We came to a set of spiral stairs that went up. Finally after what seemed like hours and my legs groaning, we made it to the top to see a large kitchen with several people standing around cooking. Smells of food filled the room making my stomach growl. The floors were dark hardwood, the walls were black, even the cabinets and appliances were black. Wow this is creepy, this guy needs to learn what color is. There was a large window to the left that was covered by a dark curtain. The people were all wearing black uniforms, the men in black slacks and black t-shirts and the women were wearing black dresses.

“Do you even know what color is” I asked looking around in disgust. This is like a bad horror movie in black and white.

“I don’t like color” he stated pulling me toward a door straight ahead. It lead into a dining room with a long table and yep, everything is black. There wasn’t anything hanging on the walls just some candles and a single painting of Victor looking like a noble man sitting on a black stallion. Someone is full of themselves. We didn’t stop there though we walked through another door leading to an entryway. The floors were grey stone and the steps were black marble. Obviously this guy can’t zap us to where we need to go. Climbing up three flights of stairs we finally came to a set of double doors that opened into a large bedroom. It was actually pretty nice, black carpet, red walls and a huge bed against the far wall with black covers and red pillows. There was a nightstand on either side of the bed with large windows behind showing a dark sky. A small table and chairs sat to the right beside a door, on the left was a tall dresser as long as the wall. It was kind of plain but what did I expect with this nut.

“This is your room” Victor said standing behind me. I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

“So what are your plans for me” I asked although I don’t think I really wanted to know.

“Well first you can get out of that hideous dress and clean up. Dinner will be in an hour, then we will talk about our wedding and if you are good, our honeymoon” he said winking at me. GAG!

“I’m not marrying you dumbass, and I sure as hell ain’t going on a honeymoon with you” I snapped moving away from him. His eyes flashed black before back to green.

“That is the bathroom and closet” he said pointing to the door on the right “Get cleaned up, wear something nice and I’ll be back to get you in an hour” with that he turned leaving the room and when I heard a click I knew he locked it.

“Asshole” I shouted but walked toward the door to the right.

Inside was a large closet with clothes hanging on either side then in the back was another door. The bathroom was pretty big with a large tub already filled with water, steam rolling off it. The room was the complete opposite of the bedroom, it was all white. I’m trapped in a black and white horror movie from hell. To the right was a long sink with all kinds of make-up and perfumes, on the back wall was the tub surrounded by mirrors, on the left was the toilet and a large shelf filled with towels and soaps.

“Miss” a small voice said from behind me making me scream and jump around to see a girl no more than 16 with long blond hair, blue eyes and skinny as a toothpick. She gave me a sad smile and held out a piece of paper to me.

“Who are you” I asked, she looked human but I’ve learned not to go by looks. She didn’t have an air of power but being here didn’t mean she wasn’t magical.

“My name is Amy, I will be your servant. Whatever you need I will get or do for you” she said looking at the floor.

“Are you human” I asked watching her eyes close as she nodded her head. She seemed scared that I was going to hurt her of something. The black dress she was wearing was dirty and ripped, her blond hair looked like she hadn’t washed it in a while.

“Explain to me why you are here” I said hopping up on the sink. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

“Master Victor kidnapped me along with my sister and younger brother, he won’t let me see either of them so I don’t know if they are alright. We have been here for almost a year now, he is a very mean man and if you don’t do exactly what he says he will punish you” my mouth was hanging open when she finished and I decided come hell or high water I would get this girl and her family out of here. Plus any other humans that asshole has around the place. My anger was climbing just thinking about him but I decided if she was my servant then he wasn’t allowed to touch her. I would kill him if I knew how to get out of here.

“Don’t worry Amy, I will take care of you. I’m not a bad person. So do me a favor, you take a bath and I will get you some clothes to wear. Then you will stay in this room whenever I’m not around so no one can hurt you. I promise I will find out about your family, what are their names” I asked seeing her huge eyes filled with tears.

“Max, my bother he is only 7 and Mandy she is 18” she whispered.

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom looking at the clothes hanging up. This man has horrible taste in clothes. It was like old lady clothes and frilly stuff, where the hell are the jeans. The dresser, I headed back to the bedroom where the huge dresser was. JACKPOT! I found jeans, t-shirts, socks, underwear, bras, lace teddy’s. Oh hell no, this man is crazy gone stupid if he thinks I’m wearing any of that. Pulling out some clothes for me and Amy, I went back to the bathroom to put her clothes by the door. I remember the piece of paper she handed me and opened it up to see a note. Great.

‘Hello Pet,

Make sure you wear a dress to dinner, I want to see that beautiful body. Also make sure that you look in the top drawer of the dresser.

Yours truly Victor

 I couldn’t help but laugh at the note. This guy is beyond crazy and those lace teddy’s are getting burned. An hour passed and we were both cleaned up wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I found some tennis shoes and wondered when he got all this stuff because it all looked new. We were sitting on the bed, Amy telling me about her family when the doors flew open and my heart leaped out of my chest.

“Alec” I screamed.

*********************************************************************************************************************

OK there you go, first chapter of new book. Let me know what you think. Since this is the first time I've continued a book like this let me know if it is confusing or anything. I will make changes as needed.

Comment, Vote, Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 39
When Luna went to a bar one Friday night, all she wanted was to forget her ex. Something she instantly did when she met that one person, who was abou...
28 1 45
In this epic story, you'll meet dangerous dragons, vicious villains, and hellishly helpful heroes. Several of the characters in this story will be bo...
503K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
3.3M 69.7K 35
Carver isn't a guy you want to mess with- he's a ruthless gang leader! Dakota is a shy, quiet, well mannered girl who dreams of love. on Christmas Ev...