Marvel's Reaper ( Male reader...

By writerofnew

Male reader x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff ANTI - HERO Y/N is a young man living in New York City. He st... More

Info 4 Story
Nice work kid (Iron man 2)
What can you really do (Thor)
Kids a superstar (Avengers)
Introductions (Avengers)
Shakespeare in the park (Avengers)
You brought the monsters (Avengers)
Shake back (Avengers)
Battle of New York PT. 1 (Avengers)
Battle Of New York PT. 2 (Avengers)
Reaper Solo Film
Why? (Iron Man 3)
Family (Iron Man 3)
Question
We're connected (Iron Man 3)
That was violent (Iron Man 3)
Dragonstone bargain sale (Reaper : The Dark One)
Memories (Reaper : The Dark One)
The Dark one (Reaper : The Dark One)
18th Birthday !!!
18th Birthday !!! Pt.2 {M}
On your Leeefffttttt!!!! (Winter Soldier)
You've grown up (Winter Solider)
Third Correction, Im not a hunan (Winter Soldier)
When do we start? (Winter Soldier)
Unhand me (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
That is also true! (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
Aurgun predator (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
You said it yourself (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
(Update)
Rankings
Guess who's back ? (Avengers: A.O.U) {M}
How could you be worthy? (Avengers: A.O.U)
(SPOILER, DONT READ BEFORE LAST CHAPTER)
We'll do that together too (Avengers: A.O.U)
Took some hits (Avengers: A.O.U)
Let's find her (Avengers A.O.U)
Age of Ultron (Avengers: A.O.U)
Battle of Sokovia (Avengers: A.O.U)
Y/N's most impressive feats so far
20K
Rebuilding Bridges
(Operation C.U.W.) {M}
"Did it really?" (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
As it turns out ( Reaper 2: Tombstone)
I is that! (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
A King & A Prince/ Trinity Rising {M}
Timeline
Can't take the heat{M}
Y/N's Powers at age 21
My pack{M}
I blame you!! (Civil War)
Sides of the same coin (Civil War)
Red Book (Civil War)
Drawing sides (Civil War)
Airport brawl PT. 1 (Civil War)
Airport Brawl PT.2 (Civil War)
Pitstop in Wakanda
Happy Holidays
You have a sister?(Black Widow)
Merry Christmas (Pole)
Fighting Pose (Black Widow)
(Kid's Name pole finale)
You two have a dad? (Black Widow)
Decisions (Black Widow)
New Story?
New Story??
How is your daughter, huh? (Spiderman : HC)
Live your life (Spiderman : HC)
Another cloak (Spiderman : HC)
Make you a promise (Spiderman : HC)
Mr. Reaper (Spiderman : HC) {M}
Kids Name Pole (Update)
Wanted you to be better (Spiderman : HC)
BACKUP ACCOUNT/DADDRIZZLE NEW ACCOUNT
SpideyPete (Spiderman : HC)
Acceptance (Doctor Strange)
Tribes (Black Panther)
Bloodline revealed (Black Panther)
POLL!!!
2nd Poll
Battlefront (Black Panther)
All from our Past (Black Panther)
Seeds planted/Pre- IW PT.1
Question
Seeds Planted/ Pre-IW PT.2 {M}
Thanos (Infinity War)

Take em to school (Black Widow)

628 32 2
By writerofnew

"Who the fuck is this?" JaeJae asks as his face masks goes back on.

Y/N is about to look through the truck but the people hop out. TJ and the two taskmasters stand there and observe the group.

"Drekov finally mastered the experiments." Alexei says looking at the three.

"We're baacckkkk!!!" Taskmaster shouts as they walk closer with the agents behind them.

The blue taskmaster makes a noise making the taskmasters turn to him. The grey one laughs before he turns to Nat making Y/N stand in front of her.

"Just give up the gas before you have to die." He tells her as he pulls a rifle out.

Y/N eyes JaeJae and he nods at him before hacking into the blue taskmaster's helmet. The blue taskmaster smacks the screen as the scanner no longer works. His hardware quickly puts a firewall up and kicks JaeJae out of the system.

"On second thought, don't give it up." The grey taskmaster says before shooting at Y/N.

The blast does nothing to him making Taskmaster rest the gun on his shoulder.

"Huh." He lets out.

"ATTACK!" He yells making the male agents charge at the group.

Y/N uses his newly returned advanced vision and sees a necklace that the male agents have on. The pendant is something he's recently seen. Y/N hugs Nat and speaks through the bond.

"It's a car in the jet so you can get to the base and drop him off. Find out about the pendent these agents are wearing." Y/N tells her.

"It almost looks like a logo." Wanda adds making Nat look at the crest as well since the agents have moved closer to them.

"It does.. i'll look into it.. be safe.. Take care of each other." Nat tells them.

"Same to you two." Wanda tells her before sending a blast at three of the male agents.

"Let's go." Nat says to Yelena as they run to the jet.

Y/N holds up the gas making all of them turn to him. He smirks before he speeds to TJ.

"Remember when we used to race? Lets go." Y/N says before speeding off with the gas.

"GET HIIMM!!" Taskmaster yells.

Wanda reads his mind and the only thing there is a shield logo which confuses her. 

TJ catches up to him in a few seconds making him run through the field. Y/N takes one of the tubes out and breaks it making the gas go off in an agent's face. The agent's eyes turn red before he drops to the ground. Everybody watches this and sees the agent look around confused.

"What's going o-"BOOOMM!!"

The agent explodes before he can speak his words. Y/N turns and sees TJ's arm smoking from the grenade he shot at the agent.

"At least we know he has the real gas." Taskmaster says before cocking back his pistol.

JaeJae charges at him and tackles him, bringing him up in the air. He drops him before flying down and tackling him to the ground.

~~

"Why are we leaving them with the gas?!" Yelena yells as she runs behind Nat with Alexei.

"Hurry!" Nat replies as she gets in the car followed by the two.

"Woaahhh, what is this?" Alexei asks as he looks at the inside of the car.

"Shut up!" Nat and Yelena tell him.

"Okay, okay." He replies with his hands up.

TJ appears in front of the car but quickly gets tackled by Y/N. He gets up and grabs him before throwing TJ across the field.

"GOOO!!!" Y/N yells as his eyes turn green and his teeth and claws elongate.

"HOOLLYY SHIITT!!" Alexei yells.

"OOHHH!!" Yelena lets out as she sees his teeth and claws.

Y/N runs up the car and jumps off of it as they drive away. TJ's eyes glow red as he blasts Y/N with heat vision. Knocking him back into the air only to be caught by JaeJae.

JaeJae lands on the ground as the two look at the three  men before them. There are only a few agents left as Wanda took out the rest already.

"Anyone have a battle plan?" Wanda asks as she holds her hands up.

"Yea." JaeJae replies.

"We fight." Y/N says before he speeds to TJ.

TJ ducks his wild swing before kicking him in the back. Y/N throws a backhand as he spins back to TJ but he isn't there.

TJ teleports to his other side and shoots his heat vision which sends Y/N back a few feet.

"You're not in there anymore are you?" Y/N asks as he eyes his adoptive brother.

TJ doesn't say anything he just stares back at him. Eyes showing no sign of emotion, no signs of a heart anywhere.

TJ teleports behind him before immediately teleporting in front of him. He punches him in the chest sending Y/N into Wanda.

Wanda makes the last agent pass out then Y/N comes flying into her. They collide making her hit the ground hard.

"WANDA!!" He yells as he puts her in his arms.

A scent hits his nose putting fear into his heart. He feels something wet on his hand as his heart speeds up.

"Wanda?" He asks as he removes his hand and sees blood.

JaeJae ducks the blue taskmaster's punch before blasting him in the chest. Sending him into the grey one before flying over to Y/N and Wanda. He sees her unconscious and the blood on Y/N's hand.

"Hey!" JaeJae calls out.

"HEY!!" He yells making Y/N turn to him.

"LISTEN, I GOT HER!! YOU GET RID OF THESE BASTARDS.. THAT IS NOT TJ ANYMORE!!" JaeJae yells at his best friend who visibly starts shaking.

Y/N carefully puts Wanda in his arms as he quickly flies away.

"What happened? Your little girlfriend got hurt?" The grey taskmaster says chuckling.

"Shouldn't have let her play with the big boys." He says making Y/N's eyes turn green.

The temperature in the area quickly starts to rise as Y/N gets angrier. The three look at him as they see green flames rising from the ground. TJ starts to raise his own fire as it matches the level Y/N's green flames are at.

Y/N's gloves start to burn off as his hands are now covered in green flames. He clenches his fist and yells into the sky.

"RAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Y/N roars as a large amount of green fire appears around him.

TJ tries to release more fire but he can't reach the new level. The trees around Y/N start to burn as he levitates in the air. The fire surrounds him like a tornado as the heats becomes unbearable.

"WE NEED TO GO!!" The grey taskmaster yells to them.

They both turn to him before stepping closer to Y/N. TJ's body gets covered in red flames before he starts to levitate as well.

Y/N speeds to the blue taskmaster and throws him across the field out of view. TJ shoots a blast at him but he speeds out of the way. The grey taskmaster tries to run away but Y/N appears in front of him.

"Fuck it." Taskmaster lets out before he throws a punch at Y/N.

Y/N lets it hit him and it doesn't so any damage what so ever. Y/N punches him in the gut making him cough up blood immediately. He grabs his arm and quickly squeezes it.

"AGGHH!!" He yells as his bones in his forearm gets crushed.

He turns and TJ punches him in the face making his head turn. TJ grabs him by the throat before slamming him into the ground.

They both go lower and lower into the ground before the earth shoots from the side and separates the two of them. TJ looks confused before he gets launched back onto the surface level. He's about to hit the ground but he lands on his feet at the last minute.

He looks at the whole they both went through and it quickly closes up. He walks to it and stomps on it, creating another whole but it covers up again. All of a sudden the ground starts shaking dramatically. The earth starts to rise on all four sides, trapping him inside of the enclosure.

Y/N flies into the sky as he looks down at TJ with an evil grin. He summons green lightning which makes TJ look up at the sky.

Y/N shoots the lightning at TJ and it hits him, instantly dropping him to the ground. TJ twitches from the lightning before he turns invisible. Y/N flies down to the ground but doesn't smell him.

Y/N flies into the sky before taking off to go find Wanda.

~~~~~~~~

"I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena says in the passenger seat as Nat drives.

"He's the worst." Nat replies rolling her eyes.

"Hello Natasha, would you like me to switch the wrap of the car to avoid recognition?" Friday asks.

"Ouuu how about red?" Yelena asks.

"Red it is." Friday replies making the color change to a dark red.

"Is that red for the red guardian?" Alexei asks smiling.

"Shut up." Nat and Yelena tell him.

"I want to ask you something Natasha. Come on, it's important." Alexei says.

"What?" Nat asks.

"Did he talk to you about me?" He asks making Yelena look at him.

"What?" Nat asks.

"Did he talk to you about me? You know, trading war stories?" Alexei asks smiling.

"Who? What are you talking about?" Nat asks.

"Captain America. My great adversary in this theater of geopolitical conflict. Not so much a nemesis.
More like a contemporary, you know? Coequal. I always thought there was a great deal of mutual respect-

"Wait. You haven't seen either one of us in 20 years and you're gonna ask me about you?" Nat asks as she cuts him off.

"What is with this tension? Did I do something wrong?" Alexei asks as he leans back in his seat.

"Is that a serious question?" Yelena asks.

"I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out." Alexei says.

"Everything worked out?" Nat asks looking at him quickly.

"Yes. For you, yes. We accomplished our mission in Ohio. Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness." He says looking at her.

"And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger." He says to Nat.

"You both have killed so many people. Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red. I couldn't be more proud of you." Alexei says as leans up against their seats and he puts a hand on their shoulders.

"Okay. You can.. No. Let go of me now. You smell really bad." Yelena says moving his hand.

Nat rolls her eyes as she gets closer to the base. She sees a bus in front of them and it ends up making every turn she's going to make.

The bus stops before the neighborhood and the students get off. Revealing it to be an all girls school as the girls have on the same black uniform with a crest on it.

"It's a school crest." Nat says as she thinks about what Y/N and Wanda told her.

~~~

The three arrive at the base and Nat quickly hits the laptop. She opens it up starts looking around for details.

"Friday, show me a list of all the schools in the area." Nat says.

"Sure thing." Friday replies.

A second later a list of the schools pop up, revealing ten of the closest schools. Yelena walks up to her sister and sits beside her.

"Where's Alexei?" Nat asks as she keeps her eyes on the schools.

"He hit the couch and went straight to sleep." Yelena answers making her shake her head.

"What you looking at?" Yelena asks.

"I'm trying to find Melina, she's working for the red room still.. Those soldiers and widows out there had necklaces with crest on them." Nat explains.

"Similar to school crests." Yelena puts together making Nat nod.

"Remember what you said earlier? About kids not having anyone to look after them and protect them from the red room?" Nat asks making Yelena nod.

"This could be how he takes them now." Yelena replies.

They both look at the ten before automatically ruling out one. That particular school had too many political figures and famous people's children there. Would draw too much attention to Drekov.

"Eight of these schools are all girl schools, it has to be one of those right?" Yelena asks.

"Possibly, he did have male agents out there with the necklaces on too though." Nat tells her.

"Friday, show me all of their logos." Nat says.

The ten logos pop up and they all have the same outer crest. They also have different colors, images and saying on them. Yelena sees the one that outright says widow and points to it.

"Easy." Yelena says.

"Too easy." Nat replies.

"Yea I know." Yelena says as she looks at the others and Nat scratches it off.

"These two." Nat says as she points at them.

"You think those are it?" Yelena asks.

"They have to be, look." Nat says pointing to the other eight.

"None of these have any letter schemes or sequencing in them. They also have more famous people's kids there." Nat says.

"When did you find that out?" Yelena asks shocked.

"I'm efficient." Nat replies.

"So these two schools also have similar logos." Yelena says.

"And look at this, the older one was an all girls school and got shut down a year before the new one started." Nat tells her.

"The new one is open to both boys and girls." Yelena reads.

"Judging off of the crest I think it's red room as well." Nat says as she zooms in on it.

"The crests the male and female widows had was the same but without the images and words on it." Nat says.

"What do you see?" Nat asks her little sister.

"I see a scorpion, I see a uhh whatever the hell that is." Yelena says eyeing the first thing.

"It's a tick." Nat tells her.

"How do you know what a tick looks like?" Yelena asks surprised.

"Y/N got them one time when we were out in the forest with MJ." Nat tells her.

Yelena gives her a strange look making Nat turn to her confused. She realizes why she's giving her that look and chuckles.

"Oh yea, Y/N can turn into a wolf." Nat explains making her eyes widen.

"Honestly i'm not even surprised anymore." Yelena says.

"We Find Added Accomplishments Overwhelming." Nat says, reading the words.

"What's the sequencing on that super spy?" Yelena asks jokingly although she knows her sister is literally a super spy.

Nat doesn't respond as she's thinking of the sentence between the two crests. She draws digital lines between the letters and examines it from that view. Yelena looks at her like she's crazy before she also tries to decipher it.

"W one, I two, D three, O four, W five." Nat tells her.

"Widow." Yelena lets out as she taps the logo and the school building pops up.

A picture of the students wearing their uniforms pops up as well. Both of their eyes widen as they recognize it immediately.

"The girls who got off the bus for this neighborhood had these same uniforms." Yelena says.

They both head to the window and look out of it. Multiple kids with the uniform on walk down the street. Laughing and joking with each other innocently.

"Let's look at the old building first then the new one. Might find some clues that they left behind." Nat tells her making her nod.

"I'll get Alexei." Yelena says as she walks to him.

"What are you getting him for?" Nat asks.

"I thought it would be better if we kept him in check." Yelena says making Nat agree.

Yelena stands in front of him as he snores in his sleep. She raises her hand and slaps him, making him scream and jump up.

"OOWWWW!!" Alexei lets out as he looks around.

Yelena looks at Nat and shrugs before the two walk away with Alexei.

~~~~~~~

"Pietro i'm ok." Wanda tells her brother as she sits up with his help.

"The bandage around her head is supporting the pad on the wound." JaeJae tells them as Wanda grabs the back of her head.

"Thanks Jaej." Wanda tells him.

"No problem sis." JaeJae replies before calling another truck.

"I'm staying until you guys are finished with this." Pietro says.

"Pietro, Steve and the others need you. Plus Y/N doesn't want the team to be completely separated." Wanda tells him.

"I know and I agree with him but you got hurt Wanda.. Does he even have all his powers back yet?" Pietro asks.

Y/N speeds in front of them surprising them all except Pietro. He hugs Wanda with a worried look on his face as he touches the back of her head.

"Hey, i'm fine. I'm ok, i'm not mad at you." Wanda tells her boyfriend before kissing him.

"I'm glad you're ok wife." Y/N says before kissing her again.

"Y/N." Pietro says making him turn to him. The two speedsters dap each other up before hugging.

"Did you finish them?" JaeJae asks as they separate.

"Not all of them. The grey taskmaster is out for some months after I snapped his arm.. The blue taskmaster and TJ are still out there somewhere." Y/N answers as Wanda eyes his hands.

"What happened to your gloves?" She asks him.

"I burned them off, I have my powers back." Y/N answers before he shows them.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it?" Yelena asks surprised from the appearance of the school.

"They did stop using it." Nat replies shrugging as they walk up the steps.

"Why are we here?" Alexei asks as they stop in front of the door.

"It's a school, what do you go to school for?" Nat asks as she breaks into the lock.

"To learn." Alexei replies.

"Ahh who's a smart boy?" Yelena asks jokingly making Nat smirk as she opens the door.

"You know I don't find your jokes amusing, they're just straight up mean." Alexei says as he takes a step in the building.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Yelena asks as they walk through the hall.

"It shouldn't be unless there's something here." Nat explains as she leads the way.

All of a sudden the ground raises on both sides, trapping the three of them. Alexei runs full speed into the wall only to get put on his ass.

"What is this?" Yelena asks.

"An indicator that we're on the right path." Nat replies before observing the room.

"Think we can escape through the vent?" Yelena asks pointing to it.

"There's no air coming from it, it's fake." Nat replies making Yelena put her hand in front of it and it's true.

Alexei knocks down a table out of frustration before punching the wall. The punch shakes the bookshelf right next to it. All the books move except for two of them.

Nat sees this and walks to them. The two books are right next to each other so she touches them with one hand. She pulls them down and they all hear something click loudly.

"What was that?" Yelena asks looking around.

The room shakes before it starts to go down, lower in the ground.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Alexei asks as he holds onto the wall.

"WE DON'T KNOW!!" Yelena yells back as she holds onto Natasha.

The room stops moving and one of the walls comes down. Revealing a high tech room that takes them by surprise.

"What?" Alexei lets out in awe as he's never seen this room.

They walk out of the room and go into the new one. Nat looks around until she reaches the middle.

"Oh my god." Yelena lets out making Nat rush to her.

"What?" Nat asks as she sees a tear coming down Yelena's face.

Yelena nods towards it making Nat turn her head to see. Nat's eyes widen as she sees what's in these blue chambers all around the room.

"Reproductive organs..." Nat lets out as her eyes become glossy.

Alexei doesn't say anything he just keeps quiet as he sees how sad they are. Nat hugs Yelena who cries making a tear fall down Nat's face.

"What are they doing with all these?" Yelena asks.

"I don't know." Nat replies as she rubs her arm.

"What do we do?" Yelena asks.

"Don't worry, i'll handle it.. We need to free the others from the school." Nat tells her sister who nods while still hugging her.

"We still, have to find the red room." Yelena says.

"Melina must be near by the new school, let's go." Nat says before they walk to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are they?" Drekov asks as he enters the room.

One of the widows nods to the door as she sits with three of her fellow widows.

"Well come on." Drekov says making them walk through the door.

TJ and the blue taskmaster walk out and stand there in front of him. Both visibly injured and it pisses Drekov off even more.

"WHERE IS TASKMASTER?" Drekov asks the widows.

"We don't know sir, he left by the time they returned to us." She tells him.

"I pay Masters handsomely and this is how he repays me!" Drekov lets out as he paces around.

All of a sudden his Visual board lights up and a call connects. The person he sees makes his blood boil.

"You got some nerve calling me, after running off with my money!" Drekov says as he looks at the screen revealing Tony Masters.

"Check your account, I sent the money back." Masters says.

"Why? This is the first you've ever not completed a contract." Drekov says.

"You didn't tell me the Reaper had all of his powers back." Masters replies.

"That's what my TJ is for." Drekov answers.

"We'll have your TJ deal with him. Now I have to go and take care of a shattered arm and wrist." Masters replies before hanging up.

"Anatha, prepare TJ for his final upgrade." Drekov tells her and she does it instantly.

The other taskmaster just stands there looking at Drekov.

"The fuck are you looking at?" Drekov asks him.

"Move!" He tells him making him go away.

~~~~~~~~~

Nat, Yelena and Alexei arrive at the new school and find Melina walking out.

"No way." Yelena and Nat let out as they see her walk to her car.

"Still the same heartbreaker from before haha." Alexei lets out making them cringe.

Melina gets in her car and drives making Nat follow her.

~~~

Nat pulls up a few minutes after Melina reaches her farm. As they walk up they find her waiting with a sniper.

"Honey, we're home." Alexei says smirking at Melina as the girls stand behind him.

Melina nods before leading them to her house.

"Come on girls." Alexei says as he follows after her eagerly.

~~

"Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. Let's have a drink." Melina says as she opens a secret door and puts her gun up.

"Hey no funny business" Nat tells her as she watches her closely.

"I am putting away my weapon." Melina says looking back at Nat.

"Are there any booby traps around here? Anything we need to know about?" Nat asks.

"I didn't raise my girls to fall in traps." Melina says walking past Nat.

"You didn't raise us at all." Nat tells her as she walks away.

"Oh, maybe so. But if you got soft, it wasn't on my watch." Melina replies.

As the three women sit at the table they can hear Alexei grunting from the bathroom.

"Let's drink." Melina says trying to ignore the noise.

Alexei walks in wearing a red suit that's similar to Cap's suit.

"Still fits." He says smiling.

"Oh, my God." Yelena lets out as Melina claps.

"I never washed it once. Come and drink." Melina tells him.

"Rise, you workers of salvation." Alexei sings as he walks to the table.

"Family back together again. Mmm." He says smiling at them while he sits at the table.

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?" Melina asks as she grabs the food.

"Agreed. So, here's what's gonna happen-"Okay. A reunion then, huh? And, uh... I want to say something right off the bat." Alexei says cutting Nat off.

"You haven't aged a day, huh? You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage." Alexei says looking at Melina.

"You got fat. But still good." Melina says smiling.

"I just got out of prison. I, uh... I have a lot of energy." Alexei says smirking.

"Oh!" Melina lets out.

"Please don't do that... So, here's what's gonna happen." Nat says.

"Natasha, don't slouch." Melina says as she scoops food on her plate.

"I'm not slouching." Nat replies.

"Yes, yes, you are." Melina replies as she puts the container down.

"I don't slouch." Nat repeats sitting on straighter.

"You're going to get a back hunch." Melina tells her.

"Listen to your mother." Alexei tells her.

"Oh, my God, this.-"Up, up." Alexei says cutting Nat off.

"All right, enough. All of you." Nat tells them.

"I didn't say anything. That's not fair." Yelena says.

"Here's what's gonna happen." Nat tries to tell them.

"I don't want any food." Yelena says after Melina gave her a plate.

"Eat a little something, Yelena, for God's sake." Melina replies.

"You're gonna tell us the location of the Red Room." Nat says to Melina.

"You know, it's like when you told them that they could stay up late to catch Santa Claus." Melina says looking at Alexei.

"What? That was fun. You know, "He come down the chimney, girls. Look out. Where is he?" You wait for him, and then when the cookies are gone, then you see he's there. No, no. What? I want them to follow their dreams." Alexei says.

"No good." Melina replies.

"Reach for the stars, girls." Alexei tells them.

"Finding Dreykov is not a fantasy. It's unfinished business." Nat states.

"You can't defeat a man who commands the very will of others. You never saw the culmination of what we started in America. Nor did you." Melina says looking from Nat to Alexei.

"Natasha, always focus, focus. Get what you want." He tells her.

A beep goes off alerting the three of them.

"Come in." Melina says making a pig open the door and walk in.

"Did that pig just open the door?" Nat asks looking around.

"Yes. It did. Good boy, Alexei. Good boy." Melina says to the pig.

"You named a pig after me?" Alexei asks.

"You don't see the resemblance? See, he sits just like dog. Amazing. Now, watch." Melina says.

"It's a little weird, to me." Alexei admits.

"Stop breathing." Melina says and the pig stops immediately.

"We infiltrated the North Institute in Ohio. It was a front for S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. Actually, it was Hydra scientists at that time. In conjunction with the Winter Soldier project, they had dissected and deconstructed the human brain to create the first and only cellular blueprint of the basal ganglia. Was the hub for cognition. Voluntary motor movement, procedural learning. We didn't steal weaponry or technology. We stole the key to unlocking free will." Melina explains to them.

"What are you doing?" Nat asks.

"Oh, I am explaining that the science is now so exact, the subject can be instructed to stop breathing and has no choice but to obey." Melina answers.

"Okay, you made your point. That's enough." Nat tells her.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
104K 3.8K 98
"𝐈𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨...
6.5K 188 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
58.5K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...