Out of touch, out of time [RA...

By luvleyPink_

Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is... More

Authors Note
THE FILES
1 ~ The Gate
2 ~ Tag
3 ~ Goodbye
4 ~ the truth of GraceField House
5~ smile
6~ the wall
7~ the infirmary
8~ The Nightmare
9~ Everyone is escaping that's final
10 ~ Sister Krone
11~ The Princess and The Knight
12 ~ Notepad
13~ Theres a traitor
14~Telling Don and Gilda
15 ~ Cooking
16~ Mamas spy
17~ Breakfast
18~ The Secret Room
19 ~ The Fight
20~ The special product
21~ Flowers
22 ~ Here with you
23~ Facing Mama
24~ String Telephone
25~ Norman knows
26~ Lets Burn the house down
27~ I Love you
28~ Our first day outisde
29~ what would I do without you?
30~ Anthing for the Princess
31 ~ In the Cave
32~ Old photographs
33~ sleepy
34~ Welcome to B06-32
35~ first day at the shelter
36~ Fairy Tales
37~ The deal
3k special chapter
38~ nicknames
39~ really pretty
40~ The Forest
41~ Heart To Heart
42~ Welcome to Goldy Pond
43~ Minervas Message
44- you've a boyfriend?!
45~ The Dream
46~ training and sketches
47~ Hunting Time
48~ Are you Ray?
49~ Never letting her go again
50~ Out of Time
51~ shes not dying here
52~ reading and waiting
53~ I Will Find You
54~ Bring Her Home
55~ My Knight
56~ Ratri Blood
57~ unexpected visitors
58~ the exit
59~ An Illusion
60 ~ Good Luck
61~ There you are
62~ change the world
63~ Paranoid
64~ Jaw Of The Lion
37K Special Chapter
65~ Break in
66~ Minervas Office
67~ Old Friend
68~ a good heart
69~ buried feelings
50K special chapter
70~ Agree To Disagree
71~ an alliance
57k special chapter
72~ a shadow
73~ The Full Moon
74~ The Seven Walls
70K Special Chapter
75~ not yourself
76~ The Battle
80K Special Chapter
77~ Trust Me
79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit
95k special chapter
80~ The Feeling of freedom
81~ A Mothers Love
82~ The promise
83~ Out Of Touch
84~ Forgotten memories
85~ Someone in the crowd

78~ Got you

565 19 9
By luvleyPink_

A short while after Isabella's talk with y/n

Isabella and Peter arrived at a drawing room inside the walls of the farms property. The pair sat in red velvet chairs across from each other separated by a wooden table. Peter slouched into the chair picking up pieces of paper. "It's good to see you Grandma Isabella. Did your chat with my sister go well?" He asked, keeping his eyes glued on the paper in his hands. Isabella closed her eyes for a moment and smiled. "Yes it went wonderfully" she calmly replied. Peter raised his eyebrows. "Hmm. That's surprising" "she is adjusting to the rules of the Clan and has decided to take on the position" Isabella explained. "How will I know if she's just saying that to betray me?" Peter threw the paper onto the wooden table lazily. "I'll keep an eye on her. She won't fight you. If anything y/n will gladly help our side. She has already provided me with lots of information about the escapees. Our chat cleared up a few problems" Isabella smiled.

Peter picked up a china tea cup from the table, sipping the hot tea with a grin on his face. "That's wonderful to hear, I will tell the security to trust her. I have some news to inform you about. You can pass it along to y/n too. We are going to discontinue the traditional way of farming premium human meat. Because the Queen has passed away there shall be a new era. The new era of Lambda. It will come back, we will abolish the high cost and risk way of farming and bring in a tight security style of farming" Peter announced. "All of the premium farms will be destroyed? Even Grace filed?" Isabella asked with a sad smile. "Exactly" Peter said.

"When we accomplish this way of farming you will be granted freedom, Grandma Isabella" One of Peters security guards said. "By the way, how is the preparation for the shipping of the children going?" Peter asked. "All will be ready soon" Isabella said. "Right then...so all of them will be ready for plucking by dawn and all of them shall be in jars by the end of the day. The escapees will arrive soon, most likely later today. I want most of the children to be in jars by then. Can you handle that?" Peter asked. Isabella nodded immediately. "Of course"

Present time

"Intruders! Intruders!" The demons in the monitor room alerted Peter through a microphone as they watched the monitors and cameras in a panic. "Location?" Peter asked. "The electrical room in B7!!" The demon answered, keeping track of movements. "They're here already huh?" Peter said.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard throughout the building and all of the power and electricity was cut out. "A blackout?...it shouldn't be a problem" one of the demons said. "It's fine. We know where they are headed. Let's see what they got. Switch to auxiliary power" Peter grinned.

Back in the storage room the children were confused and frightened. Isabella had left the storage unit with a number of the children, leaving the others, guarded with tall strong demons. "Don't think your friends will come and save you..you're in our hands now" the demons growled.

Suddenly from out of the darkness and shadows of the room, Gillian and Zack leaped through the air down from the roof behind the demons. Violet gasped at the sight of her friends caught her eyes first. "Found you!!" Gillian shouted. The demons look up but in the blink of a second Zack opened a flash bomb, throwing it straight at the demons faces. "A flash bomb?!" The demons cried, covering their eyes.

"Quick!! Everyone follow me!!" Gillian said as she opened the steal doors, quickly followed by all the children tied up with rope around their arms. They quickly turned a corner, running as fast as they could down the corridor. "Q-Quick! After them!!" The demons shouted as they quickly got to their feet. Oliver stood at the top of the corridor with a gun in his hands. He began shooting bullets towards the demons knocking each of them onto the floor as blood splattered everywhere.

"Storage number 2 respond!!" The demons in the monitor room yelled down the microphones. "What happened to the guards in the storage room?!"

"H-how can they do that...they really are escapees..." the demons said, too weak to get up from the floor.

"Gillian wait!!" Anna cried. "What's wrong?!" "Nat and the others were taken!! They were taken by our Mama from Grace field somewhere else!!" She said with tears in her eyes.

"W-what is gonna happen to us?!" Nats eyes widened as him and a group of the children including Sandy, Yvette and Jemima and others were thrown into a room that began to fill with toxic gases. Outside the room was a glass window where Isabella looks down at the struggling children accompanied by two terrifying demons. "Don't worry everyone it will end soon" Isabella smiled behind the glass.

"Guys how do we get out of this?!" Sandy struggled to untie the ropes around his arms as Jemima began to sob. Suddenly Emma, Norman and Ray burst through the wall with guns in their hands. "Guys over here!!" Emma called. "Emma Ray and Norman!!" Yvette smiled in relief. "Everyone follow us!!" Emma called.

Isabella stared down, as the three children she loved and raised arrive to rescue the hostages. For a quick moment Emma, Norman and Ray stared back up at their beloved Mama, a bittersweet yet distasteful sense of nostalgia filled their eyes, minds and hearts. "Let's go" Ray said intimately interrupting the strange moment. The trio followed by the hostages tied up, ran down the corridor as fast as their feet could carry them. "Lets go this way!!" Ray lead from the front.

"I think they're coming our way! Should we chase after them, boss?" One of the demon guards yelled down his microphone. "No need" said Peter calmly on the other end. "We have already blocked all the exits. That's what the two thousand soldiers are for. It wasn't easy for them to infiltrate, we made it easy"

Ray, Emma, Norman , Nat and the hostages made it to the small storage unit where everyone else was hiding. "What are we gonna do?" "They definitely blocked all the exits!" "How are we supposed to run away?!" The children cried in fear. "Where did they take y/n?!" Yvette said with tears in her eyes. "Did you see where they took her?" Emmas attention was suddenly completely on the little girl. "No! She got separated from us when we arrived none of us have seen her since" Yvette answered sadly. "Don't worry Yvette we are bringing her back no matter what. We will find her, she's somewhere in this building" Ray knelt down beside her, reassuring Yvette and also himself. Yvette nodded her head with a worried small smile.

Ray and Don began to unlock the door they just closed with all of their strength. "Huh?! Where are you guys going?" Yvette asked.

"They think they blocked out exits, huh? We will never retreat! We are taking over Gracefield farm!" Emma with a grin on her face.

Back in the drawing room Peter closed his eyes for a moment as he thought to himself... "what purpose does this serve? Barricading themselves inside the storage room? What about the sources of food and water? Are their intentions to kill everyone here at the base. They should know about the two thousand shoulders outside...after taking over the farm what do they plan on doing?! Do they have another plan to escape?" Peter thought aloud to himself.

"Everyone stay calm. They most likely barricaded themselves to keep the hostages safe. A few more of them are going to come out from the other side of the door. They will attempt to kill us and over throw the farm. Do not take these human children lightly they know the blue prints of the building. They also are aware of our cores and weaknesses. We can deal with the hostages later. First, the intruders. Find them all kill them. We won't let them escape this time. It was an embarrassment and humiliation for the farm what happened two years ago. This time the livestock won't win." One of the demons in the monitor room announced on a microphone to the others around the building.

Tall, strong, petrifying demons awaited at the doors of the storage room for the doors to open. "Let's start this game of tag" Emma smiled as Norman and Ray nodded in response.

The doors unlocked and the children jumped out. Emma, Ray, Norman, Gillian, Don and Gilda sprinted and shot as many bullets at a time as they possibly could. "Shoot the shit out of them!! Don't stop until they fall!!" Ray shouted, as Gilda grew slightly fearful. The demons swung their claws and teeth at the humans, each of the children dodging them in the split of a second. Blood splattering everywhere from the demons, the hallway soon became a gruesome mess. Ray sprinted up to one of the strongest of the demons, shooting it right into the face. In the matter of a second the demon slashed its claw, just grazing the skin of Rays face, leaving a small cut under his eye as the monster fell to the ground.

"They keep blocking my shots!" Don yelled. "They are getting weaker!!" Emma reassured everyone. "Split up!!" Gillian shouted. Emma, Norman and Ray ran down one hallway and Don, Gilda and Gillian ran down the other. "After them!!" The demons shouted as they got to their feet.

"There's three to the east and three to the west hallways!" The demons in the monitor room alerted another group of blood thirsty demons waiting for the arrival of the children . "Rodger that! We'll take over"

"We have summoned guards from the other floors, I repeat we have summoned guards from the other floors. We will seal off B2." The demons in the monitor room said into their microphones.

Emma, Ray and Norman were suddenly surrounded by tall demons staring down at them with their scarlet skin and hundreds of eyes. Much like Don, Gilda and Gillian in the other hallway. "Dead end" the demons chuckled. Norman put his hand to his ear and smiled. "I wonder about that..." he laughed.

Suddenly the connection from the monitor room was cut. "What happened?! All our connection is lost!!" The demons shouted.

Meanwhile Vincent, Nigel and Hayato were able to hack into the control room and successfully hack all monitors in the building. "Connection complete! We've hijacked the system" Vincent said in a nervous tone in his microphone to Norman. "Someone is operating the system!! Who are they?! We need to find them!!" The demons growled.

"Opening doors 4, 25, 8, 1 and 16. Shutting 7,9,24 and 31!" Vincent said. "Here! I got cameras of the enemy's positions, each one located in B4, C3, D8, and E9! Three are coming from the North in C12, D13, and E5. West elevator" Vincent warned. "Get ready to attack" Vincent alerted.

After running across many hallways, staircases and storage units the children weren't ready to give up at all any time soon. They fought and shot and attacked the demons with all of their might. The gruesome fight for survival was intense but each of them were well prepared and in tuned with their surroundings and enemy moves.

Vincent, Nigel and Hayato who guarded the door were busy hacking into the demons monitor and control system. With all their eyes glued on their computer screens Vincent finally was able to hack into all cameras including the upper floors drawing room.

"Hey!! Boss!! I found Peter Ratris location he's in the drawing room on the upper floor in B1!! Can you hear me?" Vincent shouted down his microphone to Norman. "Got it!" Norman replied, out of breath from fighting the demon enemies. "Boss wait! I see someone else in the screen he's not alone. I think it might be y/n" Vincent peered closer noticing her new outfit and the sketchbook in her hand. "Y/n?! She's with Peter?" Norman asked. "Yeah! I can't really see their faces too clearly but I'm almost certain it's her!! She has a sketchbook in her hand. I believe she's unharmed" Vincent responded.

"Emma! Ray! Y/ns safe! She's on the upper floor" Norman smiled an exhausted smile. "I told you she would be fine" Emma said to Ray. "I knew she would be fine" Ray rolled his eyes at Emma. "Liar"

Vincent watched through the camera at the two Ratris closely. He noticed y/n purposefully drop a single sheet of paper on the ground behind her. "Boss! You there? Respond!!" Vincent picked up his microphone.

"What is it? Will we head to the drawing room?" Norman asked. "I think y/n is dropping clues for us. Keep a look out" Vincent added. "Copy that" Norman nodded.

"Norman! Emma! Ray! Leave this to us you guys go ahead!" Oliver called from across the hallway. "Thanks Guys! We appreciate it!" Emma shouted as the trio sprinted up the swirly staircase. "Let's go get y/n back!! We need her help on our side" Emma said to the two boys who nodded.

"We have located the hackers in the control room. Get them!!" The demons in the monitor room shouted in their microphones to the demon guards. The demons swarmed the outside of the control rooms area ready to get inside, but Gillian Oliver, Don, Ayshe, Zack and Gilda awaited them outside the door with sleeping bombs in their hands. They stared down at the demons and threw them directly at their positions. "Are those flash bombs?!" "Attack the Intruders!..." the demons yelled. "I-I can't stay awake my eyes feel heavy!!" In the matter of a few seconds all the demons surrounding Gillian, Oliver, Don and Gilda, Zack and Ayshe fell fast asleep. "Let's get out of here guys, we should hurry too!" Oliver said as he took the lead, running down the hallway. "We managed to shut their system down! Thanks guys!!" Vincent said in the microphone to Oliver.

Meanwhile Emma, Norman and Ray raced to the upper floor of the building to the drawing room. "We're almost there!!" Emma yelled. "Just behind this door at the end of the hall!!" Ray pointed to the double wooden doors.

The trio pushed the doors down with all their might, discovering the elegant drawing room owned by the Ratris. "Huh? What's this?" Ray picked up the piece of paper y/n dropped. "Nobody's in here..." Emma looked around. Rays eyes widened and the atmosphere changed. He lifted up the sheet of paper. "It says...' got you'.."'Norman whispered under his breath.

"What's going on?" Ray said, picking up his gun looking around the room, the other two just as confused. "Vincent are you there?" Norman said into his microphone.

"Hey Norman it's been awhile" a familiar voice said through the microphone. You could almost hear Peter grinning. "Peter Ratri..." Normans face went pale. "I have hacked into everyone's microphones so you can all hear me I hope. You did pretty well didn't you? You blew up Lambda, killed the queen and the five regent houses, disintegrated the imperial rule...you attacked our headquarters pretty easily too. That's impressive for a child raised to become food. But we tricked you. The footage you saw of Me and Y/n was old. And prerecorded. Looks like we ...got you!" Peter laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos!!
Nearly at 90K reads this is amazing thank you all so much!! It was around this time last year I started writing the first chapter it has come so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
66.7K 2.5K 36
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, ...
17.3K 717 80
Under the image that she was abandoned 13 years ago, taken in by headquarters, and living under the Ratri's care, she has grown to look out for herse...
38.4K 2.1K 8
[[DISCONTINUED]] ✧ The Promised Neverland x F!Reader ✧ "Would you forgive your best friend, if they killed your worst enemy?" With the destruction of...