13~ Theres a traitor

"Norman will be  'it' and everyone runs away" y/n said sitting between Emma and Ray on the ground. "we pretend it's a game when we are actually training" Norman explained "that way Mama won't find out. Emma and I can teach them how to use their bodies and as for how to use their brains..." y/n trailed off looking up at the two boys. Norman smiled at y/n "leave it to us" he said referring to Ray and himself.

During free time outside Emma and y/n ran with the children all around the forest. Jumping over bushes , over rocks , climbing up trees and walking over streams on tree trunks. "Come on you guys! You can do it!" Y/n shouted at them running across the tree trunk with Emma as some of the children fell into the water.

Lannion was hiding behind a tree when Ray creeped up on him. "Don't rush" Ray said looking at the smaller boy. Lannion gasped at Rays presence behind him. "Think, what can you do to escape? Norman won't overlook things like that "

After about an hour the children began to get stronger in strategy. Creating fake footprints ,  covering up tracks ,  checking the winds and figuring out which way is easier to run.

Thoma was running down a hill in the forest and jumped down a tree onto the ground to escape Norman. "This is great! I can last longer than before!" Thoma said out loud proudly. Suddenly Norman creeped up on him and put a hand on Thomas shoulder "AH!" Thoma screamed

"I can't believe he caught me! I thought I was doing so good" Thoma whined laying on the grass by the house "You can't just leave your own footprints. You have to check for your opponents too" Ray said sitting under the tree "really?" Thoma asked "Yeah. Norman is really good at reading your habits. For example Thoma. You-" Ray felt eyes burning through his skull...he looked up to be met with Krone's scary smile staring into his soul from across the garden. Emma came up the hill holding some of the small children's hands and y/n followed carrying Yvette in her arms.

Krone walked up to the children. "Playing tag looks like so much fun. I want to get along with everyone. So let's play tag, shall we? Let's set the match time for 20 minutes I will be 'it' ... everyone go run and hide!~" Krone sang creepily.

Krone stood at the tree with hands over her eyes counting to ten. "Seven, eight, nine and ten!" Krone shouted twirling around with her hands in the air "Lets see what that women's special children can do!"

Ray y/n and Norman were standing together in a circle deep in the forest "So, how will the enemy make their move?" Y/n asked "she will probably look for us oldest first" Norman said "And on the way she will capture as many of the children she can" Ray said "Probably something like that"

The trio spilt up heading different directions as Krone ran very fast through the forest coming to a Halt as some footprints in the mud caught her attention

"fake ones?" She asked herself putting a hand up to her right ear to hear any noise of movement. "And why is it so quiet?" She bent her body backwards , a wide grin grew on her face "I suppose I will have to get serious!" She shouted

Ray , Y/n , Emma and Norman all hid the branches of a tree being covered by the many green leaves for shelter from Krone. "She's not coming after us at all, did she change her strategy?" Emma whispered loudly. Out of nowhere a swarm of the little children appeared on the ground below them. "What is going on-" y/n asked about to hop down the tree to save the children but Ray grabbed her arm. "Stay here it could be a trap" he said helping her back up. The minute she got back up Krone appeared hugging all the all children in her arms bringing them back up to the house. As soon as they were out of sight Emma was the first to hop down followed by the others. She picked up a leaf with a heart shape cut into it. Norman also picked one up with a star shape in it. "She used these to lure them in" he said nervously "so she's not stupid" Ray added