56~ Ratri Blood

The eight children walked for hours deeper into the forest using Minervas pen as a compass and map. Each as tired as one another they didn't want to stop until they found Cuvitidala.

"Did you guys hear that?" Violet turned her head to the right quickly. "It's probably a stream if the maps right there should be one around here" Don answered. "How do you know that without looking at the map first?" Asked Zack bluntly. "We memorised it!" Said Gilda. "Memorised...?" Zack repeated. "Ray told us to. We memorised everything in the reference room" Gilda said with a smile. "Even the fairy tale books?" Y/n asked. "Yeah! You never know, there could be a message hidden in them" Said Gilda.

"Memorising all that was probably easier than doing the daily tests at the house" Emma laughed. "Definitely" y/n sighed at the thought. "Go ahead and use us five as maps" Ray said to the Goldy Pond Kids.

"Gracefield kids are on another level, right?" Violet patted Zack on the shoulder, who just nodded. "But...unfortunately the scripts and maps Gilda and Don memorised are very old information. So we are only using them as reference. The terrain might appear the same, but we can't assume the demons communities are just as the map points out" Ray added. "Yeah, plus we don't know what kind of demons they are" y/n said. "Mhm, so our priority is to not encounter demons. Observe any tracks carefully to avoid them...but if we do bump into any demons... hide before they see or find us,but if they do find us we got to take care of them before they call others" Ray explained. "The most dangerous are intelligent demons who have human forms. We have to avoid settlements and cities at all cost" Emma said.

"Oh hey y/n I want to show you something" Emma smiled as she walked closer to y/n. "Yeah of course!" Y/n said. Emma took a small blue glimmering amulet out of her pocket held together with a thin golden chain. "What?! Where is this from again?" Y/n gazed at its beauty. "Mujika gifted it to me...I'm not sure why but I felt you should see it" Emma said, handing the amulet to y/n for a few moments. "It's beautiful" Y/n smiled. "Hold onto it if you like" Emma said. "Are you sure? It's probably valuable if it's from Mujika" Y/n said, handing the amulet back to Emma. "I trust you..plus I feel you should have it. When Mujika gave it to me I felt a piece of it belonged to you too" Emma explained. "Really...?"y/n asked as Emma nodded. Y/n carefully placed the amulet into her coat pocket.

The teens continued to walk through the forest until they saw an opening. They rushed through the branches and raced towards the sunlight. "Our goal is D528- 143 and so..."Emma began, out of breath from running. "We're here! So this is Cuvitidala!" Y/n cheered with a smile as she gazed upon the giant rocks piled up together to form structures.

"Oh...stones? No ruins?" Y/n asked tilting her head to the side with a frown. "Cuvitidala has a dragon and can see everything through its eye. Everyone comes to Cuvitidala seeking that eye. It's the town of dragons. That's what it said in that ancient manuscript" Ray explained, putting his hand on y/n shoulder trying to help her disappointment.

"You really think there are dragons?" Don nervously laughed. "I mean, it must be a metaphor or something...? That's what I want to say but who knows" Gilda smiled. "But I don't see them anywhere now, no dragons or a town" Violet pointed out. "Yep it's just a bunch of these crumpled stones" Zack said. "...I wonder what this place used to be" Don asked himself out loud.

While the others talked amongst themselves y/n couldn't help but notice a small arrow drawn into one of the stones. "Interesting..." y/n whisperer to herself as she slowly walked towards the arrow.

"What's more important isn't the dragon or its town. It's what the eye of the dragon is" Ray explained to Don. "Search for the day and night with the eye of the dragon of Cuvitidala" Don read aloud from the screen projected from the pen. "It would be so good if there were some clues to help us out" Emma said, putting her hand on her chin.

Y/n stood in-front of the drawn arrow. She narrowed her eyes and pressed her hand against it. The arrow began to chnage into an eye.

Suddenly y/n wasn't with the others anymore. She was standing in a large open space on top of water. Y/n gasped and nearly fell over. "It's you" an unfamiliar voice echoed from out of sight. "Is this the day and night?" Y/n shouted into the nothingness.

Out of nowhere a flash of light appeared in-front of y/ns eyes. Images of demons at the stone ruins, humans fighting eachother, an unfamiliar man shaking a demons hand, a large temple surrounded by golden water, her brothers smiling at her all appeared at the same time in a flash of a second. "Are these images from the past?" Y/n asked herself aloud.

"How rare" the voice said again. Y/n came back to her own thoughts and turned around to the voice. It was a small demon with one eye and two horns, accompanied by a very large scaled dragon with majestic wings, both the demon and dragon carried powerful presences.

Y/n stared at the two in-front of her, soaking up what just happened. " A living human...Another Ratri... How interesting. Right now you are just watching" the little demon said. Y/n kept quiet and watched it. "You need to arrive here properly from the entrance. Here there is nothing, but you can find anything. There is no entrance anywhere...but it's also everywhere. Come here again, girl who holds the Ratri blood...and the amulet..then we can play" the demon said, reaching its hand forwards y/n.

The (h/c) haired girl slipped onto her back with a gasp. And she was back at the ruins with Ray and the others. "Y/n!!" They shouted, surrounded by the girl. "What the..."y/n rubbed the side of her head. "What was that?!" Emma shook y/ns shoulders. "You were like possessed or something!!" Violet shouted. "What did you see?!" Ray asked y/n. "The- the Dragon! It wasn't a dream...it couldn't have been" y/n said. She jumped onto the rocks and looked down at the other children. "Woah! Y/n are you okay?!" Gilda asked. "Emma you hit her too much when you tried to wake her up!" Ray argued. "Is she going crazy?!" Don asked.

Y/n just continued to gaze down at the ground from the rocks. Ray climbed up to be at her level. "Y/n, what are you saying?" He asked calmly. "I saw them. The dragon and scenes from the past. The old Cuvitidala place where day and night were together. And I...think I met {{}} too" y/n said, taking the amulet out of her pocket. "My blood...and this amulet...i was able to see {{}} and the dragon. These ruins are probably the eye of the dragon and it was once a special place where one could see whatever one wanted to? But now nobody can see anything. Although I was able to..? It has to be because of Emma's amulet...maybe Minerva couldn't reach the seven walls because this place couldn't be used anymore...I mean at least there was a hint on how to get in..." y/n said quietly as she got lost in her own thoughts.

Ray grabbed her hand and gained her attention. "Tell me everything you saw in detail" he said.

After y/n explained the scene everyone stood in shock. "Unbelievable..." Don said. "So the place y/n saw was day and night, now we just got to find the entrance to it" Zack said. "And Mujikas amulet helped!" Emma smiled. "But...an entrance that isn't anywhere but is everywhere...how do we find it?" Don asked. "Let's return to the shelter. You saw something like a temple and some golden water....similar to Goldy pond and it's water right? We should return to the shelter and look into that next. Maybe we can figure it out, including the riddle of the 10 RI North, 10 RI East part too" Ray said. "Okay let's go" y/n nodded her head. "Let's go home!" Emma cheered.

"It's that place...if we can get back to that place again and make a new promise...we can obtain the future for sure this time" y/n said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any typos!