27~ I Love you

Emma opened the door and Thoma and Lannion stood there with a box and shoes. "Hey Emma, we brought what you wanted!" Thoma said with a smile. "Yeah! And everyone is ready to go" Lannion said.
"Thanks you guys you were a big help" Emma said with a smile. "Alright Ray time to change!" Emma said holding up the box.

After Ray got changed he walked up to y/n who was putting the Polaroid photographs into her pocket. "Hey y/n what I was saying earlier, I know it's stupid but-" Ray started. Y/n stared at the boy and slapped him across the face harshly. "You idiot! I can't believe you were planning on dying you blockhead!" She yelled. "I- I'm sorry y/n! I just thought it would be the best option-" "And leave you behind here?! You're joking right? We are all escaping even you! We can't live without you- I can't live without you! I've known you all my life you think I'd just be okay if you disappeared in a big fire and I'd never see you again?!" Y/n yelled with tears in her eyes as she hugged the raven haired boy tightly.

Y/n broke the hug and Ray held her face for a few moments. "I know it was a stupid idea I'm sorry...I just thought it would work out the best" he said sadly. "Ray, if Emma didn't catch that match I would gladly die here with you. Never would I ever think of leaving you behind. you're too important to me" she said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Since we were kids you always stayed with me under that tree outside every day and I never understood why- You always made me laugh and smile- I never knew what I did to deserve such a beautiful person like you. I'm never going to leave you again because I Love you " Ray said, his eyes full of a loving gaze as he brushed some hair behind y/ns ear. "Ray-" Y/n said as her eyes widened, she couldn't believe what just happened. "Mhm?" He said with a smile. "I love you too, I always have" She said putting her hand on his.

"Hey Y/n, Ray! We're done here!" Emma and Lannion and Thoma said. Y/n and Ray nodded as Ray took y/ns hand and the two walked towards the three. "What's this?" Ray asked. "Your replacement! It will smell like a body's burning " Thoma said. Pieces of uncooked meat lay on top of a white shirt and pants that were placed on the floor along with two long blonde braids. "Those braids...they're Anna's" Y/n said.

"Mhm! She gave them to me! And regards to the tracking devices I'll take them out so both of you sit with your ears towards me" Emma said with a determined look as she held a small knife in her hand.

"Wait a second.." Ray said. Emma walked towards the pair and put her hand on Rays shoulder. "You can die anywhere, it doesn't have to be here. I'll show you something cool so shut up and come. That was a message from Norman!" Emma said letting go of his shoulder. "Norman?" Y/n asked. Emma nodded.

Emma lit a new match and held it in front of her face. "Now, let's begin, Norman" Emma said. She threw the match into the oil causing flames to arise from the ground. They grew in a matter of seconds, destroying the chairs and tables. Emma stared at the flames and took a deep breath. "Ray!" She yelled.

Meanwhile Mama was humming her beloved lullaby to the babies as they snored asleep in their cribs. She had a gentle smile on her face as she softly put her hand on Carols sleeping face.

Mama opened the door of her office and sat at her desk. She picked up her pen and the clock stroke 12. She sighed and crossed off the date on the calendar. "Happy Birthday dear Ray. And goodbye" Mama said sadly.

"RAY!" Emma screamed echoing down the hallway. Mama gasped and ran towards the dining hall. "What is this horrible smell?" Mama asked opening the doors to reveal Emma on her knees on the floor crying as a fire engulfed the furniture. "RAY!" Emma cried. "Ray...Hey Emma!" Mama shouted running towards the girl. "Mama please! Rays in there" she cried. Mama took out her tracker and the signal was right in front of her.