4 ~ the truth of GraceField House

The trio stood right in-front of the gateways tunnel. "Conny?" Emma called softly causing a small echo but received no answer back. Norman stepped inside the cold tunnel to get a better view and y/n followed him, holding Emma's free hand for reassurance that they were doing the right thing.
The only sound that could be heard was the sound of dripping water falling from under the big truck that was situated at the side of the tunnel.
"Is this the truck that will take Conny to her new home?" Emma asked looking at its big wheels. "We've never seen a truck before in real life..." y/n said quietly following Emma as she made her way to the back of the truck.
Norman was at the opposite end of the truck looking inside the front seat for Conny.

"Maybe she will find little bunny if we leave it in here?" Emma asked y/n who was now by her side. "Yeah let's do it and go home... this place is creepy...and I don't even see Mama anywhere.." Y/n felt very unsafe, not understanding completely why...until Emma opened the trucks back curtain...

Y/n stood there...trembling on the verge of tears. Emma was the same. The two were in complete shock. Emma started to walk backwards in fear while y/n just stood there not wanting to believe what she saw. Emma dropped little bunny.
"Norman.." Emma loudly whispered with fear flooding her mind. Norman looked at the girl confused and walked over to her and y/n.

He then looked inside of the truck.

There was Conny. Eyes wide open , her face as pale as a ghost , blood splattered all over her shirt and even some in her hair and a bright red flower piercing through her chest. Once an innocent gentle energetic young girl full of life now ... dead in-front of their eyes.

"C-Conny.." y/n trembled in fear. She dropped her sketch of Conny on the ground.

"Is someone there?" A loud angry tone echoed from around the corner.

Norman Emma and y/n ran and hid under the truck. They ran so fast that they dropped little bunny on the floor too.

Norman Emma and y/n were in complete shock. They were all shaking with their eyes wide open. Y/n put her hands over her eyes whispering to herself that it was all a dream and she would wake up in the library with Ray and Mama would carry her back to her room. No matter how many times she told herself it wasn't real she knew deep down it was and didn't want to accept it.

"Hey did you hear a voice just now?" "Probably just your imagination." The two voices grew louder and louder as they drew closer. "If it was a stray cat I would have eaten it for my dinner." "You eat those things, seriously ?" The voices continued to speak. "What...? Cats?" Y/n said quietly so Emma and Norman could hear her. The Trio stretched their necks so that they could get a good view of the people who were talking ....

People? No these were not people... "m-monsters.." y/n whispered in fear. "Demons..." Emma Said panicked.

They were tall grey figures with two yellow eyes and massive claw like hands. They were much taller than any of the children, even Mama.

One of the two demons picked up Connys body by the hand and placed her in a massive container with blue liquid in it.
"Can I at least eat a fingertip? Human flesh is the best." "Idiot! This is valuable merchandise. Only those of rich can eat such amazing meat. All meat that is produced on this farm is high quality." The other demon said. Obviously annoyed with the others silly question.

"F-farm?" Emma asked looking at y/n, the orange haired girl was almost as pale as what Conny was.
"Where's Mama?" Emma asked trying to take in all this new information these 'demons' have unknowingly given to them.
"Shhh.." Norman said putting a finger to his lips for a few seconds.
"Is the Gupna done?" "Nearly done , Sir."
"Another six year old... we've been shipping out average quality meat lately... but it looks like we will have quiet the harvest soon won't we , Isabella?" One of the demons asked revealing Mama standing next to them. "Of course." Mama said showing no emotion that one of her beloved children was just murdered.
"W-what..?" Y/n asked trying to keep it together without breaking down. "T-there's no way.." Emma whispered to Norman. "Make preparations to harvest those with full scores." "Understood."
"Wait..hold on I smell something..."
As soon as the three kids heard that they ran as fast as their legs could carry them.

The three eventually made it up to the hill at the house. They were all seriously out of breath from running for their life's that Emma collapsed on the grass and y/n did too not long after.

"I feel so weak and tired I don't know what to do anymore... our whole lives have been lies? There's no way...right?" Y/n asked herself.

"This place is a ... farm? And we are all raised and looked after to be ... eaten?" Emma asked out of breath and holding back tears. "No it can't be ... everyone went to foster homes and Mama is a good Mama. She would never do that to us, right? That girl we saw wasn't Conny?" Emma continued.

"That... that was Conny.." Norman said also holding back tears. Emma started seriously crying along with y/n too. So much emotions were going on y/n could t hold it back anymore and neither could Emma. Y/n felt like she couldn't breath anymore ...all her siblings who left the house are dead.

Emma started bawling her eyes out and she screamed. Y/n gave her a hug and the trio all walked back to the house. Not a single word was said.

"Well how did it go?" Ray asked holding up a lantern at the bottom of the stairs shining it in their faces. They all looked at the ground not even wanting to look Ray in the eyes. Norman and Emma were in-front of y/n. It gave her a chance to wipe away her tears.

"We ... didn't make it." Norman said sadly as he started to walk up the stairs with Emma. Y/n started following them but ray took her hand.

"Y/n , tell me what happened." Ray said with a worried tone. "I can't..." y/n replied just staring at the floor. He sighed and gave the girl an unexpected hug. she started crying uncontrollably, just like Emma did outside. "I saw- C-Conny... she was..." he let go of y/n and held her face softly in his hands. "It's okay you can tell me.. let's go to the library" He asked as he put out his hand for y/n to take. She grabbed it and they walked to the library. The two sat down on the floor with a blanket in their usual spot.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before anyone said anything. "Y/n If you don't want to tell me it's okay." Ray said trying to make her feel better and comfortable. She didn't respond. "Y/n?" The raven haired boy asked again.
Y/n fell fast asleep resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry y/n..." Ray said quietly as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her to the girls bedroom.

As soon as he arrived he placed y/n  in her bed and put the blanket over her. Ray brushed some hair out of her face. "goodnight y/n" he whispered.

Emma was still awake and lost in words and thought. "Night Emma." Ray said to her. "Oh... night Ray.." she said. It was as if all her sunshine got drained out of her.

"I knew this was gonna happen... " Ray sighed. A wave of guilt hit him as he walked down the corridor to his bedroom.

~~~~~~