81~ A Mothers Love

Isabella gasped for air as the cold sharp point of the demons claw brutally stabbed into her stomach. "I won't...let you hurt the children!!..." Isabella shouted at the demon, holding the claws of the monster firmly in place in her stomach as her blood poured onto her black dress and onto her pale hands. "Look at you now, trying your be a good mother Isabella...you will never be able to make up for what you've done...you'll never be a Mother!!" the demon cackled.

Y/n trembled and stared up in horror at the sight of her Mamas actions, Sherry scrambled out of y/ns arms and ran as fast as she could across the grass to Norman.

The woman y/n looked up to and loved dearly as a child was sacrificing her life for her right in front of her own eyes. Ray sprinted towards his rifle, picking it up and aiming it at the demons head, with hands trembling terribly and feeling almost sick to his stomach he pulled the trigger. The bullet shot through the air in a split second just missing the demons eye, cracking its mask into tiny shards. "Damn it!!..this time l have to get it right.." Ray said to himself, almost hyperventilating. He tried to steady his hands and mind. "No Ray! If you shoot you might impact Mamas wounds!" Emma yelled, running towards the raven haired boy.

"I'll never accept a horrible world without these farms!!" The demon yelled, dragging Isabella closer to him, opening his mouth to reveal his hundreds of rows of sharp yellow teeth, ready to eat Isabella at any given moment. Isabella was growing weaker by the second, Ray aimed his gun again at the demons eye in the panic, ready to pull the trigger. In a flash another demon appeared, slicing the demons head off with a spear. "Arrest him!! Trespassing and breaking the new laws!!" The demon shouted, as more gathered to take him away to the gate.

Isabella fell to the soft grass, pulling her hand over her stomach, she lay on her back and closed her eyes as tears began to roll down her face. The fiery pain began to numb her whole body but began to burn into her stomach. "Mama!!" The Gracefield children ran towards their Mama. They all knelt on the grass around her. "I'll get a medic  and the medical kits...I don't know if it will help...she needs urgent professional help..."  One of the other Mamas panicked. "Please!! Any medical attention can help!!" Emma cried as the woman began to run down the grassy hill to the gate. "Mama!! Please hang in there..I'm so sorry Mama.." Y/n said, holding Isabella's face gently, as tears fell from her face. "Are you okay y/n? That nasty demon gave you a small cut on your face...It might scar...he didn't hurt you badly did he?" The woman asked. Y/n looked down at her Mama with a panicked expression "N-no! We're all fine!!" Y/n cried. "B- But we need to save you Mama!! Please just hang in a little longer we're going to get some medical supplies" Emma squeezed Isabella's hand tightly.

"Mama please stay with us...We want you to come with us..we're gonna save you!! We promise!!" y/n continued to cry through her words. As the other Gracefield children nodded In agreement through their tears. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for the way I treated you when you found out the secret...the looks on your little faces...you didn't understand...they remind me of the way you look at me now...scared...panicked...I promise everything is going to be okay from now on... dammit..I just regret not helping you out more..." Isabella smiled sadly.

"But once we got to the outside of the farms we realised how kind you were to us all...it was because your love for us all was genuine!! We understand now!  You didn't want to give up hope either. You wanted to run away but you couldn't.." Emma said through her tears. "We still love you Mama!! We all love you so much...no matter how many times we were betrayed, even if you can't forgive yourself...to us you are our only Mother" Y/n said with tears falling from her eyes. "We love you Mama!!" All the children said as they all hugged Isabella tightly, the overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over each of them as they cried uncontrollably.

Isabella eye lids became heavier as the darkness and pain slowly began to drift her into nothingness. "They all grew up so fast...they were so little...I wanted to protect them...but to see how far they have gotten just gives me relief to know they can make their dreams come true...even for the children who couldn't make it this far... keep on going with your dreams...it will be by far the most beautiful reality anyone of us could ever imagine" Isabella said to herself, struggling to keep her eyes open.

The raven haired woman took a deep breath as she became weaker and more exhausted by the second, using up more and more of her energy to look around at all their faces and to remember each one individually. "I love you all so much...you'll be fine...no matter what the human world is like...I wish we were born into a perfect world where we could all live peacefully...but if this was a perfect world I wouldn't have gotten to meet you all" Isabella said. "I love you too Mama!!" Anna cried. "Me too!!" Added Mark. "Me too!! I love you Mama" Don hysterically cried out. Isabella looked around at each of the children, they were the last people she wanted to look at before closing her eyes for good... until she realised she hadn't spotted one particular boy she had been searching for in the small crowd.

"Ray..." Isabella called, looking around at her children trying to find the boy she knew the most. "Ray!! Mama wants to talk to you!!" Don waved his hand in the air signalling Ray to come closer. Ray stood far behind y/n and Emma holding his gun tightly in his arms. He placed it on the ground and walked towards the group, kneeling down to Isabella with a calm yet heartbroken look in his eyes.

"Ray...I couldn't dote on you...for sixteen years I made you live a life you wanted to curse...I'll never forget when I heard you hum that lullaby all those years ago..I wish I could have explained everything...What I would have done just to hold you in my arms as you wept your silent tears each night..unaware of the dangers that were ahead of you...you were only a child...I am forever grateful y/n was sent to Gracefield with you...You cared for her so beautifully it gave me a  new hope that you would find a way out of this mess...silently protecting everyone was all you wanted to do...I'm so proud to call you my son...you are going to do amazing things..I just know it...but for now please look after everyone...I love you so much" Isabella held his hand tightly. Ray began to sob as his eyes filled with tears much alike the rest of the children. "Mama.." the boy said quietly through his tears as her hands  slipped through his fingers, her eyes closed and her breathing slowly turned to a last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos I'll correct them as soon as I can!