66~ Minervas Office

Two long days after Y/n, Ray, Emma, Anna and Hayato broke into the farm, The children were on their long journey to meet Minerva. "Look at these trees!!" Don gasped at the giant trees infront of them. They were so tall you could barely see the leaves at the top. "This is the biggest forest I've ever seen" Yvette said. "Is the base past here" Oliver asked Jin. "Yes, just a little further" Jin sighed with relief.

"Hey Y/n look at that" Ray nudged her arm, gaining her attention. Y/ns eyes widened at the massive foot prints of wild demons who roamed the path before them. "It's true we are far from the demon towns but there are still wild demons" Y/n said. "How could there be a base here? That holds thousands of children?" Ray asked. "I'm not sure..there's nothing out here other than trees" y/n said. "All the trees look the same I can't tell where we are going" Ray said as his face sunk into his scarf. "Won't it be weird meeting Minerva after all this time" y/n smiled. "Yeah actually" Ray snickered. "How should I introduce myself...'uh hi it's me your long lost sister' or 'hey...remember me?'" Y/n cringed at the thought of asking either those things. Ray just smiled at her made up conversations with herself "Just act like yourself, whatever you say naturally when you see him is the right thing" the raven haired boy shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you are right" y/n sighed. "Hey at least we will have a base again" Ray added. "Yeah!" Y/ns face brightened up as Ray planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey guys!! Just a little further! I'll go up and tell the boss we are almost here, Zazie and Jin can you bring them all to safety of the base. See you at the base guys!" Hayato announced. "Okay!" Emma nodded. The boy waved at the group and in a second dashed far away. "How did he run so fast?!" Lanni asked, jaw dropped. "That's crazy!!" "How did he do that!!" "He sprinted away crazy fast" the younger children chatted amongst themselves. "Come to think of it...when we broke into the farm Hayato sprinted really fast" Ray thought out loud.

"Hey!! We are here" Jin announced, pointing to a small opening in the bottom of a massive tree, it almost looked like a small door. Jin followed by Zazie stepped through followed by the rest of the children.

"Welcome to our base" Jin smiled. Inside of the large tree were rows and rows from top to bottom of small houses, paths, gardens, stairs, laundry hanging up and children running around. "This is like an empire!!" Emma smiled widely at the sight of the paradise, smiling back at her two best friends. Y/n took Rays and Emma's hands squeezing them with excitement. "This is what we were waiting for you guys!! We are finally here" the girl smiled with happy tears forming in her eyes. "This is it?!" Lanni and Thoma gasped at the sight. "Yep! Our base!" Jin said. "Yeah we got that" Gillian said. "I don't know that much but I am aware long ago this was a colony of a demon clan. The demons in the town don't know about it here so they never come here" Jin explained.

A tall bald man with glasses and a suit appeared behind Jin, rolling up his sleeves. "Please take the injured this way" he guided, referring to Dominic and Chris. Paula and Sandy carried the two boys following the man along with Anna. "Everyone else follow me" Jin smiled, waving his hand guiding them to the stairs.

Emma,Ray, y/n and the children followed Jin closely up the grand stair case. Passing the windows of some houses there were children playing instruments,folding clothes, baking, reading books. "It's so lovely...they all look so happy" Emma smiled. When they reached the top of the stairs a group of young children awaited them with cakes and warm clothes. "Welcome!!" The unknown children cheered. "Wow! They really are escapees!" "They must be so tired"

"Here have some tea" the children offered Emma, y/n and Ray. "Would you like some snacks?" They asked Gillian, mark, Jemima and Rossi who graciously accepted. After a few minutes all the children got a warm drink and a snack. "This really is a paradise" y/n smiled. "It's amazing.." Ray said, holding the cup of tea in his hands to keep them warm.

"Hey!! Emma!!" A familiar voice called. The group turned around to be met with Hayato. "There you are!" Emma said. "The boss says he wants to meet you" Hayato said. Emma's eyes widened, she looked back at Ray and y/n. "You go, it's okay" Y/n said and Ray nodded. "I'll be right back" Emma said, waving at the group before disappearing around the corner.

Emma followed Hayato up some more stairs to a large wooden door. "Boss!! I brought her" Hayato said, knocking on the door. "Come in, good job Hayato. You can leave" The voice from inside the room. Hayato opened the large door allowing Emma to enter.

Back at the grand stair case the children were getting bombarded with questions. "Was it terrifying escaping?" "Tell me from the start! How did you plan your escape?" "What did you guys eat?" "Were there more children?" "What's all your favourite colours?" The shelter children asked. Y/n nervously laughed, pulling Rays arm closer to her. "Let's just get settled first, right?" Oliver said, smiling at the children. "Oh of course! We're sorry, we've just never seen such a big group of escapees before ! You guys are legendary" the children beamed with stars in their eyes.

The man with glasses and a suit appeared from out of the hoard of children. "Don't mind them, they are just excited" he said, putting his hand out for Oliver to shake. "It's alright" the boy smiled. "Which ones of you are the leaders" the man asked. "Emma, Ray and y/n. They have led the group the entire time, they saved us" Oliver said. The man's eyes widened. "Emma, Ray and ...y/n.." he repeated. "Yes, I'm Ray" The raven haired boy said, shaking the man's hand. "Nice to meet you Ray" he said.

"And I'm y/n" y/n smiled. The man glared at her for a few moments. "Nice to meet you too" he shook her hand hesitantly. "How rude of me, my name is Vincent by the way" "are you close to Minerva?" Ray asked. "Hmm, yes I suppose" Vincent said, checking the time on the massive clock on the wall beside them. "You would like to meet him I'm guessing" Vincent asked. "Yes! Very much" y/n smiled. "Follow me this way, I'm sure Emma has said her hellos already" Vincent said, guiding y/n and Ray towards Minervas office. "Was it just me or was he acting weird" y/n whispered to Ray. "Maybe he knows something we don't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos!!