11~ The Princess and The Knight

Y/n and Emma walked down the hall to the baby's to shower them , dress them and get them ready for bed. "I'll search Carol for any sight of trackers" y/n said to Emma. "Good idea I'll try keep a low profile because Gilda will be there too and we don't want to make anything obvious." "Exactly." Y/n said.

As they were about to enter the room y/n felt someone tug her skirt. "Huh?" Y/n asked turning around to be met with a little girl with hazel eyes. "Jemima!" Y/n said lifting her up "you promised to play castle with us? Remember? " She asked crossing her arms. "Why doesn't Sister Krone play castle with you instead, yeah?" Y/n asked the girl "No way! You are the only one who can be the princess!" Jemima argued. Y/n looked at Emma "it's alright y/n! I'll look after the baby's myself with Gilda instead." Emma smiled "Are you sure?" Y/n asked "Of course plus you are still sorta recovering from being sick so maybe spending time with Jemima would help!" Emma giggled "Yeah! We can play doctors if you like and we can feed you medicine!" Jemima said with enthusiasm"Ehhh... let's stick with the castle game , yeah?" Y/n asked nervously "Okay! As long as you play with us we don't mind!" She finished with a wide smile. "Thanks for doing my chore Emma I'll make it up to you!" Y/n shouted down the hall at Emma as she was being dragged by the hand by Jemima.

"Okay so Me , Alicia , Chris , Dalia and Phil are playing!" "Alright!" Y/n replied. Eventually the two girls arrived at the bedroom. "Y/n!" All the children yelled as they hugged her legs "Hey guys" y/n said as she ruffled their hair. "Here put this on!" Dalia said to y/n handing her a pink crown and a matching pink dress with ruffled sleeves "Do I have to wear this-" "YES!" They all shouted in sync. "Now go stand at the window and sing!" "This sounds familiar... Wait a second did Ray read that book to you guys about a princess that-" "JUST SING!" Jemima shouted "alright alright" Y/n sighed.

Y/n hummed the lullaby Ray would sing to her when she had nightmares as a kid. It was the only melody she truly loved.. maybe it was because he would sing it to her. She looked out the window at the full moon sitting on the window seat.

Suddenly the lights turned off and all y/n could hear were small giggles. "You guys?" Y/n asked confused.

"What are you doing Chris?! I'm not wearing that!" A voice shouted in the room causing y/n to jump slightly. "you have to! Y/n put on her costume!" "She doesn't have to wear a dumb costume!" "Just put it on!" "Fine!" Two voices argued. Finally the lights got turned back on.

Ray stood there in a cardboard suit that was supposed to look like armour and a silver helmet , not to mention the cardboard sword he held in his hand. Y/n burst out in laughter as Rays face turned a bright red.

"Now! Go climb the tower!" Phil Shouted at Ray. In front of Ray was a small wall made out of cardboard bricks. "Seriously-" "just do it!" Alicia screamed at Ray.

Ray stepped over the brick wall trying not to knock it down. "Okay now what?" Ray asked annoyed. "Now you have to defeat the evil dragon to save Princess Y/n!" Jemima yelled. Ray rolled his eyes. "I don't remember this part of the story." Chris jumped in front of Ray in a dragon costume. "RAWR" Chris Yelled. Ray pointed his 'sword' at Chris and chased him around the room. Ray finally started enjoying the game and was laughing at Chris's actions. Ray 'stabbed' the 'dragon' with his 'sword' and all the children cheered including y/n. Chris dramatically fell onto the floor laughing. "Now go save the princess!" Phil said to Ray.

Ray didn't get a chance to look at y/n yet as the lights were turned off earlier and he was busy fighting Chris. Ray eventually made it up to the window to be met with y/n in a light pink long homemade dress with a matching pink crown. The only outfit Ray had ever seen y/n wear was that boring white uniform they had to wear their whole lives but the dress made y/ns eyes sparkle and some of the sparkles from the crown had fallen in her hair making her look like an angel sitting at the window seat.

"Go on! Go save Princess y/n!" All the children sang. Y/n smiled at Ray who's face was seriously blushing. "Nice costume " y/n said to Ray sarcastically. "You don't like my armour?" Ray jokingly asked y/n who just giggled. "HURRY UP RAY GO SAVE HER BEFORE THE DRAGON COMES BACK TO LIFE!" Jemima yelled. "Alright alright!" Ray lifted y/n up into his arms bridal style. "What the-" Y/n said laughing at Rays actions as all the children cheered. "This is so embarrassing" y/n laughed. Ray gently placed her back down onto her bed. "There, the Princess is saved. Can I finally go now?" Ray asked Jemima who just shook her head. "No way! You have to get Married!" "And kiss!" Chris added that made y/n and Ray glance at eachother blushing. "Okay I never agreed to any of this-" y/n said to the kids "come on! This is part of the game!" Alicia said "Yeah y/n it's part of the game." Ray stepped into their conversation. "You are siding with her?!" Y/n asked Ray , crossing her arms. Ray took y/ns hand and kissed it with a smirk.

"Alright that's all you are getting so go get ready for bed." Ray said pointing his finger at the door signalling them to get changed. "Fine." The children pouted jokingly. "Thank you for playing with us though! You guys are the best!" Jemima hugged the pair before running out of the room. "So , care to explain what the hell that game was?" Ray asked y/n "I was just dragged into it too!" Y/n argued back.

There was a knock at the door. It was Sister Krone. "Oh hello you two, what lovely erm... outfits you are wearing." She said. Y/n and Ray looked at their costumes "This was just for a game , with some of the younger kids." Ray said "Ah I see , classic princess and the knight." Sister Krone winked before leaving the room.

"I can't believe you actually agreed to wear that costume! " y/n bursted out in laughter. "At least you got a nice costume , mine is completely made out of cardboard!" Ray argued "It's not that bad " Y/n said brushing some hair out of his face as Rays face turned red. "We used to play games with Emma and Norman like this one all the time when we were younger" y/n smiled. "Don't make me remember- Norman would always attack me with a tree branch if I got too close to reaching you" Ray rolled his eyes. "And Emma would pretend to be a good dragon because she didn't want to be evil" y/n laughed. "Yeah I do remember that" Ray snickered, standing up from the bed. He offered his hand for y/n to take. "I'm gonna get changed out of this costume, it's pretty but very itchy" y/n sighed. "I feel like i can't move my arms anymore in this cardboard armour" Ray said making y/n laugh as the two left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos