23~ Facing Mama

It was the next day at Grace filed and all the children were outside. Y/n was giving the small children piggy back rides. "My turn!" "Me next y/n!" "No it's my turn next!" The children shouted as y/n ran around on the grass with Yvette on her back. "It's Phil's turn next!" She shouted as all the little children cheered.

Ray stood further away with his camera and took a picture of the (h/c) haired girl with all the children. He smiled at her silly actions and held the photo in his hand. After he took the photo, y/n ran up to Ray, Emma , Norman, Don And Gilda stood behind the pair. "Let's review the plan" Norman said.

"During the free time after lunch, I'll distract Mama. Meanwhile Y/n, Emma and Norman will climb the wall and inspect the outside surroundings. Don, Gilda stay outside by the second floor south window of the house. Stay alert, I'll signal to you if I fail to distract Mama" Ray said leaning against the wall. "And that's when you two tell the others to cancel the inspection. According to our plan there are six days left. But we do have the spare two and a half months until I get shipped out. So if things go wrong, we can bail. We do everything in secret and pretend to be controllable" Ray said. "You're not really gonna get shipped out, right? The plan has a good chance of going successfully" Y/n asked. "I'll be fine. The plan should work smoothly. This is for worst case scenario" Ray said trying to lighten y/ns thoughts as she nodded.

"Don! You should come play with us!" Phil shouted "Gilda too!" Chris yelled from across the yard. "Sure! Who's up for some tag?" Don asked running to the children followed by Gilda."Ray we need to talk to you" Norman said.

"What?! Krone found out we can break the tracking devices?!" Ray asked. At this point the four were in the boys bedroom discussing the conversation they had with Sister Krone in private. Y/n , Emma and Norman nodded. "We should move up the escape. How soon can you break them?" Norman asked. Ray sighed and picked up his camera , clicking the button to take a photograph of the three. "AH- what was that?!" Emma asked covering her eyes as Norman laughed at her actions. "It's a camera! Ray already showed it to me" y/n said with a smile. She walked up to beside Ray to get a look at the photograph he had just taken.

"With this, I've got all the pieces that I need" Ray said handing the camera to Norman. "I can break them whenever" Ray said looking down at the picture. Ray started laughing as the picture was revealed. "Y/n look at your face- and Emma's" he said mocking the two who pulled surprised faces in the picture. Y/n just giggled as Emma walked up to the pair. "Hey! That's mean" Emma said.

"This is quite a double edged sword isn't it? are we going to break the tracking devices and escape first or is Krone going to turn us in and find the evidence before that?" Norman asked "Don't worry, I've handled it" Ray said with a smirk.

Meanwhile in Sister Krones room she sat on her bed with her terrifying doll. "Hmm...I wonder, why did they pretend not to know? They knew exactly where the location was and how to break them. But how did they even find out in the first place...actually, how will they break them? Are they going to use a special tool? Could they have made something to do that? Surely not. If that's the case that could be the evidence I need! Is that why they were scared and lied to me? Well then I guess it's time to start searching!" Krone said to herself with a big smile.

While Ray, Y/n, Norman and Emma were all in the dining hall preparing for lunch, Krone walked quickly down the hallway to the boys bedroom humming a tune. She walked over to Rays bed and opened his drawer to find her evidence. "Hmm..nothing" she said to herself. She looked under his pillow and blanket and then looked under the bed. "Nothing.." Krone said in an annoyed tone. "What are you doing?" A small voice asked making Krone turn around. It was Phil standing at the door with a smile. "I- I was just cleaning the floors!" Krone said with a nervous smile. "Oh okay!" Phil said skipping down the hallway. As soon as Phil left, Krone moved Rays bed and then the drawer to reveal a small piece of paper on the floor behind the drawer. Krone picked it up and opened it. Her eyes widened as she got up from the floor and ran to her bedroom.