44- you've a boyfriend?!

"I...I am a Ratri?" Y/n said, feeling sick as she dropped the phone. Emma was as pale as a ghost "Are you okay y/n? This is a lot to take in suddenly...even for Lucas and I...I can't imagine how you feel" said the orange haired girl, giving Y/n a warm hug with a sad expression. Y/ns eyes filled with tears. "It makes sense though- right? Why I was called the special product" Y/n managed to say. "What do you mean?" Asked Lucas. "Back at Grace Field, our mama labelled y/n the special product...and when she broke your arm she mentioned a man named Peter...so he must be your-" Emma began. "My other brother..." said y/n quietly, breaking the hug and wiping her eyes. "Where's Ray when you need him..." said Emma under her breath.

"How do we know you're not a spy for them? For Lord Bayon and the others?" Asked Lucas, raising an eyebrow. "No! I'm not! I grew up at Grace Filed just like the others- we only figured out about the special product thing weeks before we escaped" explained y/n. "Ah, I see" replied Lucas. "I can't believe the way to the human world was under the house the whole time...and that your clan family is in charge of all of this!" Cheered Emma. "Why are you so energetic about it?" Asked y/n sadly. "Because It could be a way to get to the human world easier" said Emma. "Huh?" Asked Lucas and Y/n at the same time.

"You're a Ratri right? According to Minvera- well James, he said the clan has been leading all of this for hundreds of years. I doubt they would kill a future leader...though Mama said you would be presented with two paths when you leave the house" said Emma. "Maybe the second one was death" y/n laughed nervously. "Maybe they were just presenting you with that path to scare you" "I would never take on the role of a leader for that horrible place....I can't believe this is even true...that I'm the sister of Minerva- I hate this...I never want to continue this..." said y/n, lowering her head. "And you never will, we will all escape to the human world to be free and live together normally in peace. No more shipments, no more hiding and no more hunting grounds" Said Emma, taking y/ns hand. Y/n looked up at Emma with a smile. "Yeah you're right. Thanks Emma...let's talk about this more in detail later, I need to process it, it feels really surreal but for now let's find Marvines bed" y/n said.

"In the books I believe Marvines bed was in a drawer!" Said Emma. Y/n looked under the top of the table. "Here!" She said, pointing to a drawer. Lucas reached for the handle and opened the drawer. "Nothing?" He said confused, staring at the empty drawer. "It's probably hidden!" Said Emma, taking the drawer out of the table. Hidden at the back of the table was a small lid for a pen. "The top of the silver pen!" Said y/n. Emma nodded. The orange haired girl placed the lid of the pen onto their silver one.

Suddenly a bright blue screen projected in the air. On the screen was diagrams, files and much more. "All new information" said Emma. Y/n gazed upon the massive screen in-front of them. "Where should we start?" Asked y/n. "Let's look for a file about the seven walls" suggested Emma as Lucas nodded.

"What's that?" Asked y/n, pointing to a file on the screen. "Lambda 7214?" Emma read aloud, pressing onto the file.

"A new experimental farm? The project to be built in the far west?" Read Emma. "Is that all the information on it?" Asked Y/n. Emma nodded. "This information is great...we can all run away! We can leave this place and really go to the human world..." Lucas smiled. "Hey Lucas, why did you lie to Oliver and the others about the human community?" Asked y/n.

Lucas sighed sadly. "I didn't want to trick them. But I've also seen children who learned about the truth and turned weapons on themselves. I was scared, I didn't want to see them die. I just wanted to give them hope to survive. But...I don't have to lie anymore. It can really happen, I can really take them...to a world without man eaters! Thank you y/n and Emma. This is all thanks to you both, you arrived with the pen" Lucas said.

"We can't take credit" Emma said, waving her hands. "Yeah, it's because you two worked hard for thirteen years, and because...my brother risked everything to hide away so many things for us" y/n explained. "No, I still have to thank you two. I am really glad we met. Let's get the future we desire and destroy this hunting ground" said Lucas.

After y/n, Emma and Lucas left the secret room Minerva left them, they returned upstairs to tell the others what they saw and the truth about outside of the hunting grounds, and of course, y/ns family.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't angry" y/n sighed in relief. "Why?" Asked Violet. "Because the story you've been told your whole lives has been fake" y/n said. "We're  happier that there is a human world without monsters instead of just a human community" explained Violet. "I was a bit frustrated about the lie" said Pepe. "Me too!" Added Nigel. "But in the end, we believe in Lucas" Paula smiled softly.

"And don't worry about the whole you being a part of the bad peoples clan thing" Said Gillian, patting y/ns shoulder. The (h/c) haired laughed nervously laughed. "Well- I mean Minerva wasn't a bad guy-" said y/n embarrassed. Oliver nudged Gillian. "What Gillian...attempted...to say was that it doesn't matter what the clan is a part of because we know you're a good person and on our side" said Oliver. "Yeah what he said!" Added Gillian. Y/n smiled. "It was...shocking to say the least but thanks you guys"

"The time has come. Let's go ahead with the plan" announced Oliver. "We will end everything in the next hunt" he said. "Four kids got killed yesterday. If they follow the usual cycle, the hunt will be in two to three days. We will prepare for then" said Lucas.

Sonya took out a notepad and pencil. "I adjusted the strategy to include y/n and Emma. So let's get together and go over it"

Emma turned to Violet. "Hey Violet shouldn't we invite him?" "Oh Adam?" Asked Violet as the pair turned around. "There's no need. He's keeping watch and it doesn't seem like he understands words much. I'll explain it to him in simple words later" said Violet. "He doesn't understand words?" Emma asked. "Well, he rarely talks. And we don't know where he came from. When he does talk it's to himself and he just repeats the name number over and over again" "a number?" "He likes numbers but I forgot what he repeats" said Violet.

"Hey you guys, Emma and y/n are gonna sleep with me in my room, I've spare beds too!" Gillian announced. "Okay but first we got to get them some new clothes because those jackets will make you stick out...plus they are pretty dirty" Sonya said. Y/n looked down at her coat. "Oh yeah you're right" she giggled.

"Wait- I've the perfect outfits! We'll be right back!" Said Gillian, grabbing Emma and y/ns arms and taking them outisde the windmill into one of the small houses. "I sleep here, a few other kids used to aswell before they got caught...but you guys can stay here now too!" She said. "Thank you " Emma and y/n smiled.

Gillian jumped onto her bed which had a pink knitted blanket on top and pulled out a box. "Huh?" Asked y/n. Gillian took out a yellow jacket, a dark red t shirt and blue jeans. "Perfect! Here you go Emma" Gillian said with a smile.

She then pulled out a blue jacket with a white y shirt inside and black pants/skirt. "And here's some for you" said Gillian.

The two girls got changed into their new outfits and headed back to the windmill where the others were making plans. "Well? What do you guys think?" Asked Gillian, pointing to the two girls in their new outfits. "Much better than the ones before" said Violet as the others nodded. "They look great" said Oliver, smiling at y/n.

The group decided early in the morning to practice attacks and skills as they were all equally tired. Emma, y/n and Gillian were all in the bedroom on separate beds talking. "So...if you don't mind me asking you....What was Grace Field like?" Asked Gillian, leaning at the edge of her bed. "It was nice, we had routines and I miss the younger children. Y/n and Ray used to cook for us all the time" said Emma with a smile. "Ray? Who's this Ray?" Asked Gillian, raising her eyebrows up and down. "Y/ns boyfriend!" Said Emma. Y/ns face turned red and she threw a pillow at Emma. "You've a boyfriend?! I've so many questions wait- is he a good kisser?" Asked Gillian laughing. "I uh- yeah? I don't really know what that means but...we've only kissed a few times so-" y/n began, flustered. "That's adorable, I hope I get to meet him" Gillian said with a wink. Emma laughed "he's pretty grumpy if you ask me" said Emma. "Yeah but I do miss him" added y/n. "Don't worry you'll get to see him again soon when our plan works out" said Emma with a smile "Yeah" y/n smiled "I'm going to bed now, try not to dream of the demons or you might wake up in the middle of the night scared out of your mind...I'm talking from experience by the way...sweet dreams!" Gillian laughed. "Night you guys" said Emma, turning down the lamp until it completely burnt out.

~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I took a break from posting for a few days but I'm back! I wanted to form a cute friendship with Gillian (Emma, y/n and Gillian can be a cool trio 😼)

Sorry if there is any typos!!