74~ The Seven Walls

Y/n slowly opened her eyes..."It actually worked!" She cheered, looking around at the surroundings. "Just as we suspected everyone is gone" Ray said. The three stood in the middle of a dark forest. Giant trees lured over them, almost looking as scary as the sky which was full of dark clouds. "Hey! There's a door!" Emma pointed as the couple followed close behind her.

Y/n walked closer placing her hand over the middle of the door. "There's writing!" She said. "What does it say?" Emma asked, peeking over y/ns shoulder. "It reads...'after once you enter you cannot return..if you wish to return open this door from the other side to go back. Welcome to the entrance'" finished y/n. "Well we have already made our decision on that right?" Emma smiled. " {{}} told me to go from the proper entrance next time...this must be it" y/n nodded.

"It's not going to be easy to get there from the knowledge we already have. It is gonna be a harsh challenge, are you sure you two are ready?" Ray asked. Emma and y/n looked and each-other for a moment then nodded. "Bring it on!" Emma smiled. "Yeah!"

Y/n, standing in the middle of Emma and Ray pushed the doors open with all her strength, a beam of bright light was all to be seen from inside. "Let's go" Ray said, holding y/ns hand tightly.

The trio put their arms over their eyes in attempt to block out the bright light but it shortly disappeared. "Huh?" Emma said in confusion as the three opened their eyes. They stood in complete shock at the sight of... "hey guys...we are supposed to be heading to the seven walls right? And we definitely just opened the door which was the entrance and went in, right?" Y/n asked feeling her heart pain her. "Yeah..." Ray trailed off. "Then...how do you explain that we ended up at..." a shiver ran down y/ns spine.

"Gracefield house..." Emma finished. Ray, y/n and Emma were standing at the bottom of the hill, right in-front of their childhood home. Gracefield. "W-what does this mean? The house?" Y/n asked.

The smell of fresh grass and flowers, the chirping of the birds, the wind in their hair, it felt too real. "But- I thought we were going to the seven walls? And where is the door?" Ray turned around to check. "It's completely disappeared.." gasped y/n. "Well we can't go back now...so let's just go inside" Emma said, leading the way to the front door of their old home. "This is so weird...how is this even possible?" Ray ran his fingers through his hair. "All of our childhood memories took placehere...it feels oddly comforting.."

Ray pushed the door open, ready for a potential threat along with the two girls who held their weapons tightly, but there was nothing apart from the walls of the house that held many, many memories. "I-I can't believe it...this is really our house" y/n looked down the hallway of the house. "No..this can't be real. It really does feel like the house though. But something is off.." Ray said. "Oh..there's no sound" answered Emma. "That's it! It's way too quiet" Added y/n. "There's definitely nobody here?" Asked Ray. "I'll check the stairs" Emma suggested.

The orange haired girl touched the bottom of the banister, just in a flash of a second a small bouncing ball fell from the stairs, giving each of them a fright. "What the?!" Emma shouted. Ray raised his weapon along with y/n who stood close beside him. The ball rolled closer to the three, a small eye appeared on the ball staring at the teens. "What the hell is that?!" Y/n yelled. "Let's Play!" A terrifying voice sang and echoed through the hallways.

"Woah!" Emma yelped. A large door appeared at her feet making her fall through. "Emma!!" Y/n and Ray shouted, running towards the door but before y/n realised a doorframe appeared below her feet. "What the- Ray stay there!!" Y/n gasped. Ray ran towards the doorframe as fast as he could. "Y/n!!" He shouted but received no answer. He quickly tightened the straps on his bag and prepared to jump through after her. "Ray" a familiar voice called.