65~ Break in

"Sneak into a farm...?" Y/n asked nervously. "Yes! There is a mass production farm about five kilometres west from here. We have gone in there before to steal a few items. They have lots of different medicines in there I'm sure we can find some for your friend" Hayato explained. "What?" Gillian asked. "You snuck in before" Lanni and Thoma tilted their heads in confusion. "We should go now, if we do we can return at sundown" Hayato said.

"Is it safe?" "There's no other choice" "it's a dangerous farm!!" "We have to save Chris" the children chatted amongst themselves. Emma hesitated for a few moments, before taking a deep breath. "I'll go" she said. "Emma!!" Gilda hissed. "All we need is medicine for Chris, we should go in a small group and move fast" Emma said, putting her bag over her shoulders. Hayato nodded. "Jin, can you stay here? If we don't return by sundown take everyone to Minerva" "understood!".

"We need someone familiar with medicine" Emma thought aloud. "I'll go with you" Zack agreed in a flash. "Wait" a gentle voice spoke up from the back of the crowd. "I'll go, let me go with you" Anna said, putting her hand over her heart. "Huh?" Y/n and Ray asked at the same time. "You already know it's better for Zack to stay here. What if something happens to the others? What if something happens to Dominic. For a large group to stay here alone...what if the demons or the Ratri Clan attack? Zack would be able to fight he has more experience in handling emergencies. Same goes for Sandy. I should be the one to go. I'll get the medicine for Chris" Anna said. "But Anna!!" Nat grabbed her arm. "It's too dangerous!!"

"No, she's right. But for a different reason. Anna is the one most familiar with medicine. While we were at the shelter all that time she studied all the books on medicine. She is a fast learner. Let her go. But I know you're worried Emma so take Ray and y/n with you" Zack said. Y/n laughed out loud covering her mouth with her hand. "Ray's been over here worried about us all and Chris. He's fidgeting and sighing, acting just like Yugo" y/n said as everyone smiled and laughed remembering their funny memories.

"We'll be okay, make sure you come back to use safely" Oliver smiled at Emma. "Got it!! We'll get the medicine and return before sundown for sure". "Then let's go" Hayato said, leading the four.

The five walked through brambles and bushes on their way to the farm. "I'm surprised you let me come with you on this mission" y/n smiled at Ray. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Ever since I got stabbed at Goldy Pond- you know even before that you've always been hyper about me going on adventures" y/n said. "Well of course I have, you got horribly injured, then we figured out about your connection to the Ratris...I just want to protect you" Ray said, keeping his voice low. "I learnt from Goldy Pond, plus I don't think every demon can tell my connection to them. Besides, we work better in a duo on these risky missions" y/n shrugged with a grin. Ray ruffled her hair "you idiot..but I guess you're right" he smiled.

The five looked up and were met with a tall stone building covered in trees. "Is that.." Anna trailed off. "The farm..." Emma finished. "It should be okay. It's a lower class production farm so the security is way lighter. They rely heavily on technology and there are only a few demons they won't find us if we avoid cameras and sensors. But once we are inside the building don't make any noise the cameras will pick up on it. If they find us it's over. The demons will do everything to catch us. We just break in quickly and sneak out without anyone noticing us" Hayato explained. "Got it" the four said together.

"Please follow me" Hayato said as he revealed a door on the ground hidden by leaves which led to the farm. The group jumped down through the door quickly and quietly what waited below the surface was the old sewers of the farm, water dripping slowly from pipes was the only sound along with a few mice squeaking. Hayato led the way with a lantern until they were met with a large pipe. "That's our way up to the medicine" Hayato said. "I'll go first, you guys follow"