50~ Out Of Time

Emma And Nigel looked up at the two standing on the roof. "It's good to have you back Ray and Mister! You had y/n worried sick yknow!" Emma shouted up to them.

Leuvis's side of his face was badly injured from the bullet but his eyes were in perfect condition. His mask fell apart onto the ground, revealing his terrifying face. Y/n smirked along with the others as they were one step closer to defeating the demon.

"Incredible...they destroyed my mask...that was more than I expected. And you quickly move to shoot underneath the mask. Amazing!! Your plan is flawless. I accept the challenge" Leuvis said to himself.

Pepe sprinted towards the demon with the flash bomb in his hand from Lucas which was disguised as a grenade in his hand. He quickly threw it at Leuvis as y/n watched from afar.

"I-I only see white...I am also so dizzy....where are those children?" He said out loud, stumbling about. "It's working!" Y/n shouted, preparing her gun. "He's completely stopped his movements making it easier to aim for the eye!" Said Nigel. "Humans can't compete with his speed. So the strategy is to crush all of his senses needed to move. That's why they used a flash bomb disguised as a grenade. Good idea, Lucas" Mister said to himself.

"We can do it! We can kill him now!" Shouted Pepe as y/n began to pull the trigger of her gun aiming at Leuvis.

Suddenly Leuvis sensed Pepe near him and thrashed his claw like hand across his shoulder, causing a large amount of blood to pour out. Y/ns eyes widened and Pepe stared at the girl before collapsing. "Pepe!" Screamed Emma with fear. "Damn it?! How did he see Pepe?! The flash bomb should have blinded him!!" Said Nigel nervously. "We Need to help him! And get y/n away from Leuvis" said Emma also nervous and panicked.

"It was the sound. Because only that guy yelped when the mask fragments hit him. That demon...made up for the loss of sight with hearing in that small instant when he was thrown off guard" said Ray under his breath. The raven haired boy turned to Mister. "I am going to change my position and aim at the demon again" said Ray, running further down the roof as Mister nodded.

The nameless man continued to shoot bullets at the demon as fast as he could with all of his strength...but Leuvis blocked all of the hits of bullets without fail. "He's blocking the geezers shots?" Said Ray in shock. Mister ran towards Ray, taking his arm. "We're getting outta here!" He shouted.

Y/n helped Pepe stand up and the two ran inside of the house Emma and Nigel were. "Emma, can you help me?" Y/n asked, struggling to lift Pepe up alone. "Yes of course! Are you alright?" The girl asked. "Yeah I'm fine- where's Ray and mister?" Y/n asked. "They should be coming soon- I heard some gunshots and-"

Suddenly a loud crash was heard as a few of the houses began to collapse around them. Leuvis began punching the houses walls with all his strength. "This is wonderful! How many centuries has it been?!" He shouted, echoing through the village as the majority of the houses began to collapse around them.

Emma saw Mister and Ray attempt to climb in through the window to get inside before the large cloud of dust caught up to them. "Quick get inside!" She yelled, closing the window behind them. Everyone was out of breath and exhausted. Not to mention Pepe who was bleeding. Emma tried her best to cover his wound with a piece of cloth. Ray ran towards y/n and pulled her into a warm hug. "I'm so glad I get to see you again it was insane trying to get here and the old geezer was a nightmare to travel with" he said with a small laugh closing his eyes enjoying her presence. "I've got so much to tell you, so much has happened. You won't believe this but i figured out why I was called the special product- lots has happened in the past days!! I was so worried about you I could barley sleep- we have so much to tell you about Mister Minerva-" y/n began.