53~ I Will Find You

It was the morning after y/n woke up from the impact of her wounds and she was as energetic as ever.

"I'm fine Ray I can walk around" y/n said as she threw her blanket onto the floor. "Yeah no. You were literally stabbed into the stomach just a few weeks ago" Ray said. "But I'm bored! I wanna help out!" Y/n complained. "You can help by staying here" said the boy. Y/n sighed.

"I know what you can do" Ray said. "What?" Y/n asked. "Tell me about Minerva and what you heard at Goldy Pond" Ray said. Y/n sunk into her bed. "Oh yeah...I nearly forgot to tell you. So as far as I remember-I could be wrong but...He is dead, he died when I was a baby. His real name was...James Ratri. Minerva was just a code name. In the message from the telephone he mentioned he was the thirty fifth leader of the Ratri clan...but he saw through it! He wanted to help the children of the farms by leaving clues in our books...and he also said there is gateways to the human world at Gracefield and the other plants!" y/n began. "Yeah Emma mentioned something like that. It's funny right? A place we wanted to get away from so badly actually held the key to our future" Ray said as he put his hand on his chin.

"He said something about breaking the promise...that we had a choice to but he wouldn't do it...then...he said I was his sister and he was sorry he never got to properly know me..." y/n said, lowering her head. "Did he mention anything about his death?" Ray asked. "Yeah...he knew it would happen...I had another brother too...if the plan didn't work out I would have ended up as a clan leader of the Ratris.." y/n said as a shiver went up her spine.

"I'm glad we all escaped then...even though I really didn't want to bring everyone it was the best idea...you are a good leader y/n, fighting those demons back at Goldy Pond like that, coming up with plans to escape Gracefield" Ray said. "I'm glad I'm a good leader and not a Ratri Clan Leader" y/n sighed.

~

A few days past and the children were ready to discuss their plan further as y/n had become a bit better but was in crutches. Everyone gathered in the kitchen lead by Emma. "We are going to get Phil and the others. I want you all to hear my plan" Emma said, holding Minervas silver pen.  Y/n began to explain her story about the Ratris to the young children of GraceField.

Ray took it and opened it, revealing a large screen full of information, documents and files. "So- something really was there" said Nat nervously. "I can't believe Mister Minerva is really dead!!" cried Chris and Alicia. "And Y/n is his little sister?!" Gilda said with a nervous laugh. "To think that there is a passage to the human world through Grace Field!" Said Anna. "This is amazing.....the passage ways, the supporters, blue prints of the farm, the Seven walls, Lambda project and.." Don said, gazing at all the information.

"Look! Theres even instructions on how to get in touch with supporters!" Said Gilda, pointing to the screen. "If we get in connect with these supporters and use the blueprints of GraceField to rescue Phil and the others..then we can escape to the human world from GraceField? If so, we can immediately go to the human world?" Asked Don. "Yeah probably but it's dangerous" said y/n.

"Especially because of the Ratri Clan. The family of Minerva. For generations they kept the promise between demons and humans to maintain order. I'm sure the person that killed Minerva...as well as the whole clan won't allow us to be free" Ray said, glancing at y/n. "It means that the Ratri Family and the traitor that killed Minerva will come after us with full force" said Emma. "And if there's one thing I know for certain it's that they will look for y/n first" Ray said. "You're right..." Y/n said, staring at the floor.

"So under those conditions even if we do go to the human world our safety won't be guaranteed. The passage way inside of the farm is probably managed by the Ratri Family too. Another problem is whenever the human world knows of us. Even if we get there, will they accept us?" Asked Ray. "We are going to break the promise to go there! If they realise that the demons might come after us" Y/n said.