34~ Welcome to B06-32

The last morning with Sonju and Mujika finally arrived. Emma stuck her head up above the cave to check for the enemies. "No pursuers let's go" Emma said as she jumped onto the surface, helping the other children up. Everyone ran to the end of the forest to be met with a vast land full of birds and a beautiful sunrise and clouds.

"Look at all this space!" Chris said with a big smile. "If you keep going south that way, you'll reach your destination" Sonju said pointing in the direction of some hills. "B06-32!" Emma said with a grin.

"We don't want to leave you Mujika!" The small children cried as they hugged their demon friend. "I don't want to say goodbye" Alicia cried. "Cant you...can't you stay with us a little longer?" Asked Mark with tears in his eyes. Y/n patted the children on their heads. "It's okay to be sad you guys but Mujika and Sonju have places to go" Y/n said as she wiped some tears off off Alicia's face. "We can't depend on them" Ray said as he ruffled Marks hair. "But y/n, Ray..." Dominic said looking up at the teens. "We need to learn to survive on our own too" Ray said as he took the small boys hand.

"Don't worry, as long as you walk into the wasteland, you won't run into any demons. If all goes well you should be able to see your Mr. Minerva tonight" Sonju said. "Okay!" Alicia, Mark and Dominic said. Ray lead them over to the other children as y/n followed behind.

"Make sure to stay away from the forest and water, got it?" Sonju asked. "Got it!" Lanni and Thoma said together. Sonju and Mujika said their goodbyes and gave hugs to all the children. "Y/n" Sonju said. "Yeah?" The girl asked turning around. "....be careful...." The tall demon said. "Thank you for everything" the girl said. Y/n smiled as she ran towards Ray and the others.

Mujika gave each and everyone of the children a hug. "I hope you get to take some more photographs when you complete your mission" Mujika said to y/n. "Thanks Mujika. Maybe when this is all over Ray can get us a new camera" y/n said with a smile. "Here take these" Mujika said as she handed some small bottles of liquid to y/n. "If you ever get sick again just drink one of these and rest. You should be better in about a day" Mujika said. "Thank you so much mujika!" Y/n said as she hugged the demon again.

As the children began to walk Mujika stopped Emma. "Emma, here" Mujika said, placing something small into Emma's hands. "What's this?" Emma asked. "This is an amulet. Hold onto it. I'm sure it will protect you" Mujika explained. She whispered into Emma's ear. "Search for the seven walls. The future you all seek is beyond there" Mujika said as Emma nodded. "Hey Emma! Let's go!" Y/n called, waving her hand in the air as she held Rays in the other. Emma ran up to the children who already began walking.

"Thank you Sonju and Mujika!" Emma shouted as she waved her hands in the air. "Let's meet again" Mujika said with a smile and a small wave.

"You got pretty attached to them. At first you weren't that interested" Sonju said. "What about you? What are you planning? You said it was out of curiosity but that was a lie right? Why did you save those children?" Mujika asked. Sonju stayed silent for a moment. "Only humans can break the promise...that promise is troublesome. It distorted our faith, society and our species appearance. Perhaps they can destroy it. And maybe when that happens we can finally hunt humans again" Sonju said. "You want to eat humans?" Mujika asked as she stared at the ground. "You've never eaten them. And you don't have to eat them, you can't understand. According to the doctrine of the original faith it doesn't go against the gods to take the lives of their creations in the name of hunting. If they're natural I'll eat them" Sonju said. "But what if they can't break the promise? They might not even be able to cross to the human world " Mujika said. "If they can breed in our world outside the farms...the next generation and on will be wild humans, natural. And if the naturals increase, eventually we'll be able to hunt and eat them. I can't wait for that day...when I can eat as many humans as I want" Sonju said.