Marvel's Reaper ( Male reader...

By writerofnew

Male reader x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff ANTI - HERO Y/N is a young man living in New York City. He st... More

Info 4 Story
Nice work kid (Iron man 2)
What can you really do (Thor)
Kids a superstar (Avengers)
Introductions (Avengers)
Shakespeare in the park (Avengers)
You brought the monsters (Avengers)
Shake back (Avengers)
Battle of New York PT. 1 (Avengers)
Battle Of New York PT. 2 (Avengers)
Reaper Solo Film
Why? (Iron Man 3)
Family (Iron Man 3)
Question
We're connected (Iron Man 3)
That was violent (Iron Man 3)
Dragonstone bargain sale (Reaper : The Dark One)
Memories (Reaper : The Dark One)
The Dark one (Reaper : The Dark One)
18th Birthday !!!
18th Birthday !!! Pt.2 {M}
On your Leeefffttttt!!!! (Winter Soldier)
You've grown up (Winter Solider)
Third Correction, Im not a hunan (Winter Soldier)
When do we start? (Winter Soldier)
Unhand me (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
That is also true! (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
Aurgun predator (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
You said it yourself (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
(Update)
Rankings
Guess who's back ? (Avengers: A.O.U) {M}
How could you be worthy? (Avengers: A.O.U)
(SPOILER, DONT READ BEFORE LAST CHAPTER)
We'll do that together too (Avengers: A.O.U)
Took some hits (Avengers: A.O.U)
Let's find her (Avengers A.O.U)
Age of Ultron (Avengers: A.O.U)
Battle of Sokovia (Avengers: A.O.U)
Y/N's most impressive feats so far
20K
Rebuilding Bridges
(Operation C.U.W.) {M}
"Did it really?" (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
As it turns out ( Reaper 2: Tombstone)
I is that! (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
A King & A Prince/ Trinity Rising {M}
Timeline
Can't take the heat{M}
Y/N's Powers at age 21
My pack{M}
I blame you!! (Civil War)
Sides of the same coin (Civil War)
Red Book (Civil War)
Drawing sides (Civil War)
Airport brawl PT. 1 (Civil War)
Airport Brawl PT.2 (Civil War)
Happy Holidays
You have a sister?(Black Widow)
Merry Christmas (Pole)
Fighting Pose (Black Widow)
(Kid's Name pole finale)
You two have a dad? (Black Widow)
Take em to school (Black Widow)
Decisions (Black Widow)
New Story?
New Story??
How is your daughter, huh? (Spiderman : HC)
Live your life (Spiderman : HC)
Another cloak (Spiderman : HC)
Make you a promise (Spiderman : HC)
Mr. Reaper (Spiderman : HC) {M}
Kids Name Pole (Update)
Wanted you to be better (Spiderman : HC)
BACKUP ACCOUNT/DADDRIZZLE NEW ACCOUNT
SpideyPete (Spiderman : HC)
Acceptance (Doctor Strange)
Tribes (Black Panther)
Bloodline revealed (Black Panther)
POLL!!!
2nd Poll
Battlefront (Black Panther)
All from our Past (Black Panther)
Seeds planted/Pre- IW PT.1
Question
Seeds Planted/ Pre-IW PT.2 {M}
Thanos (Infinity War)

Pitstop in Wakanda

747 37 13
By writerofnew

The five avengers land in Wakanda and walk off as T'Challa leads them.

They see a large number of guards and what Y/N assumes are royal families. A grown woman and a girl around his age stand there with stern faces.

They see T'Challa and smile happily at him. He greets and hugs them making the former avengers smile at the interaction.

"This is Queen Ramonda my mother and Princess Shuri my sister... This is Brook, JaeJae, Wanda, and of course Natasha and Y/N." T'Challa says surprising Y/N and Nat.

"Brook, JaeJae it is nice to meet you." The Queen tells them with a smile as they reply and shake hands.

"Welcome to Wakanda." Shuri says with a smile as she eyes Brook.

Queen Ramonda and Princess Shuri go to Y/N and hug him tightly. Y/N looks confused until T'Challa mouths to him.

"You saved my father."

Y/N nods as it hits him before he hugs the two royals back. They pull away and Queen Ramonda grabs him by the shoulders.

"Thank you King Y/N.. Thank you so much for fighting through that pain and saving my husband and son. Wakanda owes you a great debt." She tells him sincerely.

"You've already returned the favor by agreeing to heal Brook here and let him recover. These people with me are my family, you doing this means a lot to me." Y/N tells her with a smile and she hugs him again be stepping away.

"It is nice to meet you Queen Natasha and Queen Wanda." Ramonda says confusing them.

"Queen?" Natasha asks after shaking hands with the queen and princess.

"Yes, you two are the mates of the King of the Dragons." Shuri tells them.

Nat and Wanda look at Y/N confused and he shrugs as he shares their lack of knowledge about it.

"You don't know about the prophecy my King?" Shuri asks leaving Y/N confused again.

"Sister, sister, Y/N was only born on Zionyx he didn't have to opportunity to be raised there." T'Challa says as he puts a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"What's the prophecy?" JaeJae asks.

"King Y/N, do you wish to know?" Queen Ramonda asks.

"Y/N is perfectly fine you guys, thank you and yes. With it only being three seals left I need to know more about Zakaryx." Y/N says.

"You shall call me Ramonda then." She says with a smile.

"I'm afraid Y/N, what we have doesn't contain any information on Zakaryx." Ramonda tells them.

"What does it have then?" Y/N asks.

"Information on you." T'Challa says with a smirk before walking with his mother and sister as they lead them.

~~~~~

"This place crashed here when Zionyx exploded with the meteor that came with vibranium." Queen Romanda informs them.

"Woaahh." Y/N lets out looking around as he has his arm around Nat's waist.

T'Challa smiles at his reaction along with Wanda and Nat.

"This is apart of your homeworld babe." Wanda says excited for him as she joins his side.

"So vibranium comes from Zionyx?" JaeJae asks.

"It's possible, we don't know for sure." T'Challa answers.

"Could be why the vibranium bonded with his powers so well?" Brook ask as he holds up his ring.

JaeJae holds his up as well and examines it.

"These are so awesome, how did you get them?" Shuri asks excitedly as she grabs Brook's hand looking at the ring.

"From the cave that released the four elemental deaths. Sorry about that by the way if some of your people got hurt." Y/N tells them.

"No none of our people did, you handled the situation nicely though." Ramonda says with a smile.

"Yea, I had some help." Y/N says looking at Nat and Wanda.

"You're one of the elemental knights?!" Shuri asks Brook.

"Yea, JaeJae is one too." Brook replies with a smile.

"Did Tony Stark design the suits?" Shuri asks.

"Me, Tony and Dr.Cho." JaeJae replies proudly.

"The suit however didn't stop my arm from being snapped." Brook says as he holds up the broken arm.

"Shuri will start on you as soon as we finish this." Ramonda says as she leads them to a cave.

"Is that?.." Y/N asks as he abruptly stops in fear after seeing the familiar shaped crystals just in a blue color.

"Dragonstone?" Nat asks as her and Wanda get in front of Y/N.

"Wait, it's different." Brook says as he stops them.

"Brook.." Nat lets out not wanting to take any chance.

Y/N still is recovering from inhaling the dragonstone at the U.N. meeting. Another encounter with dragonstone would be catastrophic for him.

"It's dragonstone but it's not activated." Shuri tells them.

JaeJae and Brook walk to it and touch the crystals. JaeJae breaks a piece off and holds it up. Nat walks to it and takes out a device. She scans it and it says unrecognized substance.

"What do you mean activated?" Wanda asks.

"Dragonstone was created by a being called Ebony Maw.. Whatever this is must be what he used." Y/N says as he steps from behind his lovers.

They both take a step and follow his every move out of instinct. Nat keeps her hand on his back as Wanda keeps her hand in his. Both of them need to touch him when they are concerned.

"This is minerals packed together from your homeworld. Once it gets melted by dragon fire it turns into the base for dragonstone.. I still don't know what alters it to be able to kill you." Shuri tells him.

"So we can die from our home planet.. Nice." Y/N says rolling his eyes.

"I mean, at least it's gone." Brook says not thinking of it.

"Idiot!" JaeJae says smacking the back of his head.

"What?! ohhh, sorry bro." Brook says realizing what he said.

"You're fine Brook." Y/N lets out with a small chuckle.

"Come this way." Romonda tells them as she walks through the cave.

~~~

Queen Ramonda walks to the center and carefully grabs the book. Y/N looks at it and walks to her as she walks to him. She hands it to him and he opens it hesitantly.

He reads the first sentence and his eyes glow green as he's taken somewhere else in his mind. His body drops to the floor scaring the former avengers. JaeJae, Nat, Wanda and Brook rush to him instantly.

"Y/N!" Wanda yells as she picks his head up.

"He's ok Wanda, this happens to everybody who reads it." T'Challa says as he kneels by Y/N.

The four calm down before looking down at Y/N whose eyes are still glowing.

"JaeJae help me carry him to a bed." T'Challa says and he does it.

The two lift up Y/N and carry him as Brook and Shuri walk and talk to each other. Queen Ramonda walks with Nat and Wanda as they eye Y/N.

"You two care for him deeply." Ramonda says with a smile.

"We love him." Wanda replies.

"More than anything." Nat adds.

"I know, the three of you are mated which for zionites is much more than human marriage." She tells the two younger women.

"How do you know so much?" Wanda asks as they stop as T'Challa and JaeJae lay Y/N down in a bed back on the surface level.

The book is still in his possession as his eyes still glow green.

"Come with me." She tells them.

Wanda and Nat look at him one more time before looking at JaeJae and T'Challa.

"Don't worry, we will stay with him." T'Challa reassures them.

"Go on, take a 15 minute break." JaeJae jokes making everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~

Y/N's feels like he's in a chair and he's on a roller coaster. Taking him through space, seeing things he's never seen before. He sees darkness before he sees a bright blue space.

He ventures deeper in the space until he sees a planet surrounded by two others. It's dark with red traces throughout it. The planet has three moons and It has rings around it that are almost clear.

"Planet Zionyx." He hears Canora's voice say.

Y/N enters the planet's atmosphere and breaks through it quickly. As he's headed to the ground he sees multiple dragons in the sky. Different sizes, forms and beautiful colors.

He keeps going down until he sees his brother Zaire who looks younger. His brother stares at a giant pod with green light coming from it.

Canora, a man and a woman walk up to him.

(Their skin tone is your skin tone obviously.)

"Son." The man says smiling with the lady.

"Father, mother, ancestor." Zaire addresses them with hugs.

"Has anything changed?" The lady asks staring at the pod.

"No, he's still letting off energy." Zaire says in awe.

"Your baby brother is quite powerful, the energy around the sanctuary isn't gold anymore." Canora says looking through the pod with his x-ray vision.

"I can't wait until he's here. Now i'll have two sons that have my heart." She says hugging Zaire who smiles.

(No skin tone because it's your skin tone. Canora, biological parents and brother are your ethnicity.)

(Sanctuary.)

"How long will Y/N be in there?" Zaire asks.

"Until he's ready." Canora replies.

"Y/F/N, Y/M/N, i'm proud of you two.. Y/N has immense potential. Thank you for another grandkid." Canora says happily.

"Of course Father." The man says.

"Zaire, I heard you fought a titan the other day. Tell me about that." Canora says as the two walk and talk.

Zaire and Y/N's parents just look at the pod and smile at the soon arrival of another child.

Time speeds forwards a few weeks and see that the pod has a castle around it. There are multiple guards and dragons are flying around Y/N. The castle glows with green energy as Y/N even as a baby has immense power.

Even Konath, Canora's dragon has been watching over Y/N. Only leaving when he has to battle for the sake of Zionoyx.

(Konath. Largest dragon ever. Father of Drago, Krastus, Smokespawn, Terrador, Golos, Vegha and Saphira.)

Konath roars and breathes golden fire into the air. All zionites stand up from their spot and look at the castle Y/N is in. His green energy that has been surrounding everything seeps back into him.

"BOOOOMMM!!!"

A bright green beam shoots into the sky, indicating that Y/N is ready.

"One will turn to darkness , One will turn to light.
All shall fall as one rises to never before seen heights. The one obliged by neither light or darkness will be thought as being heartless. This being will be the one to carry everything from the darkness's harshness." Canora's voice says.

"I can feel it." Ego tells Canora.

"So can I, he's unbelievably powerful." The ancient one says.

"I know, hopefully he stays on his own path.. He's the king of the dragons." Canora says as every dragon they have is in the sky around Y/N.

"Looks like he's gonna have your white hair too." Ego says chuckling.

"Hopefully." Odin says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Ramonda, Natasha and Wanda sit in front of King T'Chaka who is resting. They sits in front of one another while talking.

"When I heard the news that we lost our own people over there, I was angry.. I didn't trust any outsiders and wanted nothing to do with them." Ramonda says looking at her husband.

"I'm sorry for taking their lives from them." Wanda tells her sincerely.

"I know you are dear and I blamed you at first, I blamed all of you." Ramonda says.

"Then I realized that you weren't trying to harm anyone you were only trying to protect. Unfortunate casualties happen and they will continue to happen." Ramonda tells them.

Nat and Wanda both think of Hilton who got her throat shot out for being close to them. Tears hit their eyes and they wipe them away. Ramonda sees this and feels for them.

"Have you two gone through that?" She asks softly.

"Yes." Nat says as Wanda wipes more tears away.

"Her name was Tianna Hilton. She was a high ranking member of the U.N." Wanda says.

"Ohh, i'm so sorry my dear's." Ramonda says as she places a hand on top of one of theirs.

"She was only there for us.. and she died for it." Nat says looking down.

"Why did she go?" Ramonda asks.

"We have an adopted daughter with Y/N, her name is Michelle." Wanda says as she takes out her phone.

Wanda shows her the picture of the four of them all dressed up. Ramonda smiles when she sees the photo and smiles harder when she sees MJ.

"She is gorgeous, you two look stunning as well." Ramonda says smiling.

"Thank you." They both reply with light smiles.

Ramonda hands them both tissue and they accept it. She looks at the two younger women and smiles at them.

"I know so much about Y/N because after he saved my husband. I needed to learn more about him.. I went to that same place we just left and read about the Zionites.. Then I saw the book." Ramonda tells them.

"Y/N was born with immense power. The one who isn't guided by darkness or light." She says smiling.

"King of the dragons." Nat says making the queen nod.

"And you two are the Queens of the dragons." Ramonda replies.

"In the book and the caves it speaks of mating between zionites. The marks on your neck and his is a beacon to others to stay away or face the consequences." She tells them.

"What consequences?" Wanda asks.

"Death." Ramonda answers.

The two lovers look shocked at that but it soon clicks for them.

"Is it from his wolf side or the dragon?" Nat asks.

"Both." Wanda says making Ramonda nod.

"Y/N in his wolf form is more possessive of us and Drago didn't want to leave our side at the air port." Wanda says making Nat realize.

"To think that there was a whole species of beings just like him is scary." Nat says thinking of that much power.

"They say everytime a zionite gets his nexus powers they either go crazy or remain sane." Ramonda tells them.

"Y/N definitely has gone a little crazy." Wanda says jokingly making them laugh.

"Just a little." Y/N says as he walks in with T'Challa.

"Are you okay?" Nat asks him as he walks to them and kisses both.

"Yea, I uhh I saw my biological parents and my home world for the first time." Y/N says as he looks at the book.

"How was it?" Ramonda asks.

"It was, bittersweet. Zionyx was beautiful.." Y/N says as he sits down.

"But." JaeJae replies.

"All the dragons that were there was amazing. Just free to fly around, some even with riders.. But I think i'm the reason my race got wiped out." Y/N says as he opens the book.

His eyes turn green but he remains conscious.

"One will turn to darkness , One will turn to light.
All shall fall as one rises to never before seen heights. The one obliged by neither light or darkness will be thought as being heartless. This being will be the one to carry everything from the darkness's harshness." He tells them.

"Canora is obviously the one who turned to light. Don't know who turned to darkness but it had to have happened." Y/N says.

"Why do you say that?" Wanda asks.

"Because all zionites have fallen except for Y/N and his brother." T'Challa answers.

"And Canora did say you are the next evolution of the zionites." JaeJae adds.

"Ok, but if all the zionites are dead then who is the darkness?" Natasha asks.

"Could it be your brother?" Ramonda asks.

"No, he wouldn't do that. Even if he did i'm already more powerful than him and that was without the seven dragons." Y/N says.

"We gotta start putting shit together. Shit happens every year now." JaeJae says making them nod in agreement.

"Here you go Ramonda." Y/N says as he hands her the book.

She puts her gloves on before she grabs it.

"Why did you need gloves?" Nat asks.

"We all need vibranium gloves to touch the book except for Y/N." She replies.

"Why?" Wanda asks.

"Because he's the prophesied one." Queen Ramonda answers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.7K 137
Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What happens when their paths cross at a club an...
45.2K 636 30
Y/n is sent on a mission. A mission where she is supposed to kill Nat to get revenge for what she did. Suddenly she meets Wanda and events from her p...
276K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...