selling and telling (Carl Gal...

By sirvoldysnoseholes

I AM REWRITTING THIS STORY!Tessa will you ever get the life you deserve? Or are you just going to keep runnin... More

{Selling and Telling}
She's back
Drunk nights
You never know.
Back to School.
Ugh boys are confusing.
Baby issues.
jellybeans.
Runaway jail bird
My bottles don't miss
I am my fathers daughter.
Tessa and her bat.
Giving birth and seeing red
Should I deal again?
Frank the weeding crasher.
Suck it or Duck it
Anyone smarter than Lip?
Dom is the prob
Fiona 2.0
Kat?
Mom Carl kissed me.
Bye Bye Mommy.
Tessa is on the road
Fucking Monica
Carl is back
Carl and Tessa did it again.
Tavia
Heartache
Meth men
Falling Bodies
Colden
Last time
Sibling fight to
Flesh eating dog
Kassidi.
Mommy
My lover.
Another day, another dollar
Another day same ole bullshit
Missing someone
Friends or nothing
Dogs
Family fued
JJ

Bloody Bike

276 5 0
By sirvoldysnoseholes

I walked to the Gallagher's, Or what used to be the Gallaghers when I woke up. fiona had everything taken care of already but she broke into the house. "Fiona?" I said as I jumped in the window. "Tessa" she said with tears in her eyes as she came over to me. " you are safe" she said with happy laughter. "Safe as I could ever be" I said as I giggled. she pulled away and grabbed my face. " you know I love you so much right?" she asked me. " yes, I do know, I love you." I told her and she kissed my forehead. She always treated me like a sibling of hers. "Thank you for saving my chair" she laughed out. "Anytime let me know when you need another one saved" I told her.

" I don't need a chair today but I do need this door" she told me and I looked at the door. All of ours heights were on this door. even mine and my siblings. I got a flashback to when I was small, and carl was so mad I used to be taller than him and I used to be mad Debbie was taller than me. Now I'm taller than Debbie and carl is taller than me. 

we heard a noise and people came down the stairs. " Sorry I did not mean to bust in I left something behind" Fiona said " that would explain the sound of smashing glass" the man. " And yall are just now getting down here?" I asked and Fiona cut her eyes at me " sorry" I said I threw my hand up. "Were just finishing the inspection its uh disappointing" the man said. " What do you mean?" Fiona asked.

the women started naming stuff of a list she had. and then me and Fiona added things. " the toilets back up like once a month" "the sinks take forever to get hot" " yeah and the pipes freeze in the winter" and the heat and ac is always broken" me and Fiona listed. " How much do you think to fix it all?" the man asked the lady. " 150 give or take"150 grand Jesus" the man exclaimed.

they both left and me and Fiona smirked at each other. "I love making rich people feel bad" I told her. "You are my spirt animal Tessa" I smirked at her. I walked to Kev and Vee's house. I went and talked with them for a while. Vee gave me a little heart to heart. Kevin just kept asking me for the song's off my playlist. 

When I got home that night my mom left my phone on the counter with a note. "Stop doing stupid shit Tessa". I love sweet encouraging messages. I went to sleep. 

the next day I woke up so tired. I am just glad I have my phone back. Today Debbie had her gender reveal. I am so happy for her. She has her mind set on having this baby. I feel like she will be a good mom its just she has so much of her life left she can be doing other things that is hard to do while having to carry a baby.

I have been snapping Jj and me and him have been talking. I told him about yesterday and he was surprised. He told me he did not know I was crazy like that. but neither did I.

I shower and do everything. I wear dark wash ripped jeans and a black Nike hoodie. I put my laced up vans on and we head to her place she babysits at.

when we were on the way there Kevin texted me and asked if I could watch the door and make sure all these people won't get in unless they give me 20$ per head. That came out of nowhere.

We got there and frank carl Nic and Debbie was here. no lip, Ian. or Fiona. weird.

"TESSA" Debbie yelled and came and gave me a big hug. "Hello mother to be" I told her with a big smile. I had my mom take a picture of me and her on my phone so we could always keep this memory.

I went and said hey to everyone. Nic told me to follow him over to the front porch.

"Is everything okay?" I asked when we got out here. " Yes but .. just please watch carl and be there for him... you mean a lot to him and I don't want him to be sad" Nic explained. " You are a good kid Tessa and you have a big heart don't forgot it" Nic said and gave me a high five. " carl has you Nic, I don't see you going anywhere soon" I told him. "well, anything can change" he told me and smiles and went back inside.

" Nic Tessa come here let me get a picture" my mom said. we went over there and me carl and Nic got a picture. then me and all my siblings.

" Thank you guys all so much for coming" Debbie said. "Bathroom?" Nic asked. and the lady pointed. me and carl both watched as he walked away. we looked at each other in confusion.

" so as you guys know I kind of wanted to keep the gender of my baby a surprise, but erica here has been like a mother to me, she told me to throw this party and include everyone so that's what I did" Debbie said.

Erica's phone starts to ring and she said she has to take it is her doctor. I'm just there standing and then I hear a car and carl runs to the front door. "fuck Tessa come on" carl yelled. "what" I say out loud and go and run after him.

I catch up easy and he asked me " what did Nic say to you" while trying to keep his breath. "just to be there for you and that I have a good heart" I tell him while trying not to have a heart attack. good thing I used to do track. we ran past two skateboards and he threw some money at the man. "Grab one" he told me, so I did.

also, good thing I know how to skateboard.

I just follow carl. we get to this house, and he gets off his skateboard so I follow.

there is nic.

with his head in his hands looking at a bike.

I hear a women screaming so loud in this house

" yo yo what did you do" carl asked nic. I had a terrible feeling in my stomach. 

"MY BABY" the women screams. I get next to carl, and I see a bloody hammer and then it clicks. nic did something really bad. I feel my eyes get glossy and my stomach drops. "oh God" I say quietly. I hear the lady sobbing. I started shaking. 

I ran up the steps and peaked in the house. The women was holding her bloody boy. "Oh fuck" I said as my heart sank. Carl pushed me over as he leaned over and threw up. I have tears pouring out my eyes. Thats just a little kid in there and he is... He has guts pouring everywhere.  I back up and I start to cry silently. I hear carl throw up." I called the cops you both better split" Nic told us.

I just stood there looking at him and trying to keep my heart in my chest. "wh why?" carl questioned. He just looked at him. then we heard the cops pulling up.

carl grabbed my hand and dragged me through the yards and he stopped for a second and turned back around and there they were. the cops were holding there guns up. he takes my hand again and we run again. 

I just couldn't wrap my head around all this. I couldn't get that boys face out of my head either. 

We made it to my house I go and fall on my front steps and carl does the same. I just can't get that little kids body out my brain. I can't even began on how his mom feels.

I just start sobbing. I don't care. I can't hold it in anymore. I wrap it up fast when carl starts talking. " uh If I uh knew that happened I would have never asked you to come" he told me. I just look at him and he had tears all over his face. I wrap my arms around him because I can tell he was hurt way more than I was. That was his best friend who killed the little boy. I knew Nic yeah but he was not my best friend and to have to see that has to hurt so bad.

he wraps his arms around me and we stay like that for god knows how long. I hear my front door open. " Tessa , carl what's wrong?" Larry asked? we pull apart. " We need to go find Fiona" carl says. I nod yes "don't wait up" I tell Larry. that tells him I most likely won't be home tonight.

we walk instead of running. we go to Sean place. we go and knock on his door. " Hey what's up" he said. "uh is Fiona here" " not yet .. you okay yall need anything are yall hungry?" " can we.. can we stay here tonight?" uh uh sure yall can have wills space" Sean said. I gave him a little nod. 

There was pillows and blankets so I was making a little spot on the floor. I was laying there and was just thinking, He did all of that over a bike? He killed a kid over a bike?  " Here is some clothes for yall so you guys don't have to sleep in those clothes" Sean said with a change of clothes for me and carl. I don't think carl wanted to change but he gave me a pair of fionas shorts so I went to the bathroom and I put them on. I came back and my blanket and pillow was on the bed and carl was moved over. I just looked at him in confusion. " I won't make you sleep on the floor" Carl said softly. I just lightly smiled at him. It won't be our first time sharing a bed together.

I climbed in the bed with him and we are having our backs facing each other. I just laid there and cried silently but I don't think I was to quite because carl rolled over and wrapped him arm around me and pulled me closer to him and in about 5 minutes I fell asleep. 

I was woke up from the bed being moved. I looked around and see carl putting on his shoes." where are you going?" I asked him. then last night him me. hit me like a train. " I have to go do some business" he stated. " Can I come?" I asked him. " no you have already seen a lot from me taking you with me I don't want you to see more" he stated. " I won't let you go by yourself" I told him as I made my way to grab my jeans. " no Tessa stay here and rest and eat something" he said " I am not hungry and I am not tired" I told him "Lies I have not seen you eat anything since yesterday and you have dark eyebags" he said " I always have eye bags and I don't care I'm going" I  told him. Plus I have a black eye anyways. 

I don't want him to go out by himself and I told Nic I would be here for him. " no" Yes" no" "yes" " no Tessa finally answer" "fine carl since you wont let me come I guess I will have to follow you around like a stalker" I said. he just rolled his eyes and looked away but I still seen him have a little grin.

I went to the bathroom put my jeans back on and put my shoes on and me and carl left. It was early. we went by the train tracks. what the fuck is over here. then I remembered what was here. "its still here" carl said. "really?' I asked. "yes" he told me back

Carl took a shovel and started to dig. I checked my phone and had a lot of missed calls and text. 

MOM- Tessa where are you, you need to call me.

MOM- Tessa this is not funny I am worried

MOM- please text me back Tessa, Cps is calling. 

SAGE- wya? mom is stressing Cps, stop giving bjs and call her back.

TO MOM- I am fine I stayed with Fiona last night Ill be home soon, I love you!

TO SAGE- I am not giving a bj I stayed with Fiona, I will be back soon!

Jj also snapped me. "Wyd pretty girl" " fuck" I mumbled under my breath. "what's wrong?" carl asked as he stopped digging. " my mom is blowing my phone up" I told him. "Sorry if you are in trouble" he said and looked down. " I am not she is just more worried because Cps has to do checks on me now" I told him. " yep that sounds like your mom" carl said and went back to digging.

I guess ill text jj back " at my dad's house, I will snap you later!" I just sent a text full of lies. he snapped back instantly. " ok no worries hope you have fun!" I just left him on read.

" got it" I look at him and see he had the bag.

we walk to Fionas work.

we walk in and carl slams the bag on the counter. Fiona looks confused. "dug it up" Carl tells her. " what the hell is this?" she questioned. she looked at me and I just pointed my eyes back down to the bag. she starts to unzip it and looks at the money. "buy back the house" He tells her and we walk out. 

we go back to the Gallaghers and carl made himself a sign that said "Carls crib" and he hung it up with nails and a hammer. Typical Carl. 

" SISSY" I hear behind me. its hazel and she is running across the road. " hi sissy" I say as i wrap my arms around here. "hi carl" hazel said with a wave " hey hazel" he said and she ran and gave him a hug. he wrapped his arms around her too.

" are you coming home now sissy?" she asked me. I looked back at carl to make sure he would be okay. he mouthed "go" with a smile and I turned back around to hazel. "yep lets go" I told her

" tell carl bye" I told her "bye carl" she said " bye hazel , bye Tess" " bye carl"

when I got home I got a lecture but I told my mom what happened and I started to cry in the middle of my story. It made me realize how fast stuff can change. Cps was coming tomorrow just to talk to me. I am nervous. With everything going on I do not know how to handle myself. 

I texted jj back and told him im home. I told him there was a lot going on right now and he said he understands. I have school tomorrow and that makes me feel miserable. Actually I think I am miserable. I am just so emotional and drained. 

I spent most of my day just really going through it. I cried I got mad. I am just so fustratted. sooner than later my mom came knocking on my door. "come in" I told her as i tried to whipe my tear stained face. "hi honey" " hey mom". she looked at me for a few moments. " dinner is done" she told me. "I am not hungry" I told her. I honestly have no appetite. "Larry made steak's!" She cheered. "Sounds good but I am not hungry right now" "Do you want me to save it for later?" "Sure"

I scrolled on my phone for a little bit and posted me and Debbie's picture of us on Instagram. I put in the caption " #girls4ever" its a little embarrassing but I am so glad she is having a girl even though I was not there when she had her cupcakes to find out. By the time she found out I seen... I know what I seen. 

It was only 7pm but I went to sleep. I had no motivation or anything. I just wanted to cry and sleep. So I just choose sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 21
"you're just another white boy."
18.2K 428 33
♡﹒PAPER BAG﹒e ━━❛hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills.❜ © 2023 ─falselve ( Lip Gallagher + Reader )
98.9K 1.9K 32
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
182K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES