Daddy (Ashton Irwin)

By 13Fandoms

He just stood there staring at me. "Can I help you?" I asked gaining some confidence. "Yeah. You can start... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Much Love

Chapter 34

16.5K 486 509
By 13Fandoms

Chapter 34

***Ashton's POV***

"There are several companies that have withdrawn their applications for our post bankruptcy program." Our COO said.

I couldn't focus on anything that he was saying. I just kept thinking about Lily. I wondered what she was doing as I sat in a boring meeting.

My phone buzzed on the table in front of me. A few people turned their heads, but quickly looked away when they saw that it was me.

On the screen, I saw a text from Lily.

'Whatcha doin?'

I replied, telling her that I was in a meeting.

She sent back 'Don't make things harder than they should be.'

I frowned in confusion, but before I could reply, I got a snapchat notification from her.

I opened the app and waited for her snap to load. When I saw the red box beside her name, I held my thumb on the screen. I was slightly shocked at what I saw.

Lily was laying in her bed in just her bra and underwear. There was thirty seconds, so I waited for the next picture to show up.

She had taken her bra off and her arm covered her breasts. In the last one, her arm was removed, and I released a breath I didn't know that I was holding.

"What do you think Mr. Irwin?"

"They're perfect." I said before I realized what I had done. I quickly locked my phone and looked back to everyone that sat in front of me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I apologized.

"I think that we should start looking for companies outside of California to invest in and maybe start looking to set up another office."

"We're not near big enough to start thinking about setting up another office. So far, we have around three thousand companies in California, and less than a hundred in bordering states. What good would it do us to set up an office somewhere else when everything that we have is here?"

"Well, Sir, with all due respect, I think that setting up an office in New York, or another large city in the country, could improve our profit greatly."

"Are you saying that I don't know what I'm doing?" I questioned.

"No! That's not it at all I was just-"

"You were trying to tell me what's best for my company. Before we even thought about building the American office, we had a thousand companies from California. You have to make sure the foundation is sturdy before you build the house."

"You're right, Sir. I'm sorry. However, we do still have the issue of companies withdrawing their applications."

"Have any of them given a reason?"

"No, but I think it has to do with the uh, recent events that have taken place."

"Events as in?"

"The company closing for a few days and the incident with Ms. Brooks." He said sheepishly.

I sighed as I pressed my hand to my temple.

"Well there's nothing we can do about that now. Does anyone have any ideas on how to repair the company's professional image?"

Several glances were passed around the room, but no one said anything.

"We'll get out of here a lot faster if someone says something." I sighed.

Still, no one spoke.

"Alright, first person to give me an idea, any idea at all, gets a five hundred dollar bonus."

Almost immediately, someone answered.

"Sir, since Ms. Brooks seems to be the cause of our problem, maybe you should let her go." Our CFO spoke.

"Excuse me?"

"Please don't take this the wrong way. It's just that, well, she's been getting special treatment."

"She most certainly does not. She has earned everything that she's gotten while working here."

"You've been giving her an extra thousand dollars for three weeks."

A few people gasped.

"You know damn well that the money I gave to her came out of my own paycheck!" I raised my voice slightly.

"Sir, you fired Megan. She can sue for wrongful termination." The company attorney spoke.

"She can't sue for anything because she was harassing other employees."

Another person began speaking. "Sir, it's no secret that Megan and Annie didn't like each other. Are we wrong to assume that you did this for Annie?"

"I don't have to defend myself or Ms. Brooks! Please raise your hand if your last name is Irwin." No one did anything. "Yeah. It's my name that's on this building, and it's my name that signs all of your paychecks! I highly suggest that you gentlemen get another job ready, because you're walking on thin ice at this one."

I stood up and left the room. My threat was an empty one. I had no intentions of firing any of those men.

I was just frustrated with everyone telling me how to live my life. I didn't understand why so many people were against my relationship with Lily.

The day before my mum left, she accused me of going through a midlife crisis. She said that I needed to stop putting the company at risk by creating a possible scandal.

I told her that I was going to date Lily no matter what she thought, but it really killed me to do so. I had always been so close to my mum, but all of that was ruined because she didn't approve of me liking someone that was a little younger.

I sighed when I got to my office. I sat down in my chair and unlocked my phone. I smiled at the picture on my home screen.

It was Lily trying to eat a cheeseburger with one hand. She had ketchup on her cheeks, and the burger was halfway out of the bread. That was probably my favorite moment from our second date.

I went to my contacts and called Lily. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, kitten. Do you have a minute?"

"Yeah, but I thought you were in a meeting."

"I was." I sighed.

"What happened?"

"I don't really wanna talk about it."

"Okay. Well uh, I left my jacket in your car and I kind of need it because it's Shaylin's and she wants to wear it today."

"Do you want me to bring it to you?"

I heard shuffling in the background before she answered.

"No I'm actually kind of already on my way to get it." She admitted.

"Lily why are you acting like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you're nervous."

"I'm not!" She said quickly. "It's dangerous to talk and drive bye."

I frowned when she hung up on me. I had only known Lily for a little more than two months, but I felt like I knew her as well as I knew my best friends.

I smiled at the thought of my friends. Luke came back to my house on Saturday.

"Did you and Michael kiss and make up yet?" I joked with him.

"There was...some kissing involved. Mostly on his part."

"That's fucking disgusting! I don't wanna know when he sucks your dick."

He laughed at me. "You're just jealous because I was a cockblock yesterday."

"Yeah." I laughed awkwardly.

"Holy shit. You guys fucked."

"We didn't!"

"Mate, how was she?"

"Luke, we didn't do anything." I lied.

"Yeah, just like Michael didn't give me head yesterday."

"Again, ew. I'd rather not hear about your love life with my best friend."

He laughed again. "Don't call it my love life. We work strictly on a supply and demand system."

"Supply and demand?"

"He demands to be fucked, and I supply him with my-"

"Stop! Stop! I don't wanna hear anymore!" I covered my ears.

"Ashton what are you laughing at?" Lily's voice pulled me from my thoughts. She was standing in the doorway of my office.

"Just remembering what Luke told me the other day." I said as I stood up.

She closed the door and pressed her back against it.

"I missed you, kitten." I said once I got to her.

"Did you?"

I gently pressed my lips to hers before walking back to my desk and sitting in one of the chairs in front of it.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap."

Lily bit her lip as she walked over to me. She was hesitant, but relaxed when I held her hand.

She mumbled something as she sat down.

"What?"

"Nothing important." She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Lily seriously. What did you say?"

"Nothing." She pressed gentle kisses to my neck and loosened my tie.

"So what are you and Shaylin doing today?" I asked.

"Going to the spa."

"I don't like the idea of that."

"Why?" She stopped her actions and looked at me.

I started kissing her neck.

"I don't want anyone else touching you while you're naked." I bit down lightly on a spot just below her ear and she moaned softly.

My hand ran up her bare thigh.

"I love it when you wear dresses." I whispered in her ear.

She gasped when I grabbed her thigh and pulled her closer to me.

"You want Daddy to make you feel good, kitten?"

She nodded. "Y- Yes."

I ran my hand up her leg expecting to feel some sort of underwear, but there wasn't any.

"Good girls wear panties, Lily."

She moaned at my words.

"I'm a bad girl, Daddy. Please punish me."

"You have to be quiet. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded quickly.

I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh very slowly. Her breathing became uneven as I ran my fingers over her wet folds.

She whimpered softly when I put my index finger into her. I swirled it around before taking it out.

"You're going to ride Daddy's fingers, okay kitten?"

"Yeah." She said softly.

I watched as she stood up and straddled my legs before sitting down again.

My middle finger teased her entrance before she lowered herself onto it.

"M- More." She moaned.

"Shh." I put another finger up and she ground her hips down onto it.

Her forehead pressed to mine and her fingers found their way to my hair.

I kissed her lips and she moaned into my mouth.

My erection grew bigger with every second that passed. I couldn't help but imagine her riding me instead of just my fingers. Seeing her in such a blissful state was so amazing. Her lips were already slightly swollen from biting them.

She circled her hips and her head fell backward.

"Fuck." She moaned breathily.

"Good girls don't swear."

"S- Sorry, Daddy."

I grabbed her hip with my left hand and stopped her movements.

"Stay still."

She whined as I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her. I scissored them inside of her before moving my fingers faster.

"Stay quiet, kitten." I whispered as I kissed her jaw.

I moved faster and curled my fingers occasionally.

"S- so close." She moaned and bucked her hips.

I felt my hard on throb as her eyes screwed shut and her mouth opened in the shape of an o.

"Fuck! Daddy I'm-"

I pulled my fingers out and stopped touching her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why'd you stop?" She frowned.

"I told you, good girls wear panties and don't swear." I smirked.

"I'll be a good girl for you, I promise. Please make me come, Daddy." She begged.

"Stand up."

After she got up, I stood next to her.

"Get on your knees on the chair. Face the door." I told her.

She bit her lip before doing as I said.

I pulled her dress up to the middle of her back.

"You wanna tell me why I didn't let you come?"

I left wet kisses on her back.

"I was a bad girl." She said weakly.

"What did you do to make you a bad girl?"

"I didn't wear panties."

"And?"

"I swore."

"Why, kitten?" I stuck my fingers in her again.

"Y- You made me feel so good." She moaned. "I couldn't help myself."

"I'm going to make you feel good again, kitten." I moved my fingers slowly. "Anyone who walks through that door will see how pretty you look when you're getting fingered."

She moaned and her hand gripped the back of the chair. My groin was pressed against her leg and every time she moved, she rubbed my erection.

"So beautiful." I mumbled as I started to make a love bite on her back. "Tell me how you feel, kitten."

"S- So good, Daddy." She moaned. "Y- Your fingers feel so good inside of me."

I scissored my fingers once more and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"You like that?"

"Oh god. Yes!"

I quickened my pace and began making another love bite.

"I want someone to walk in here, so they see how good I make you feel."

"Daddy, don't stop." She whined.

"Such a good girl, Lily."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm your good girl." Her legs began shaking and her breathing became more rapid.

"Come for me, kitten."

Within a few seconds, I felt her walls clenching around my fingers.

"Yes yes yes. Oh oh. Daddy!" She moaned into her hand.

This put me over the edge. I felt pleasure course through my body, and come filled my boxers.

"Fuck!"

She continued whimpering as she rode out her orgasm.

When her breathing sounded somewhat normal again, I removed my fingers. I looked at her slightly swollen center that was dripping with come. I licked my fingers clean before sighing with content.

"Good girl." I kissed the love bites that I made and put her dress back down.

I picked her up and sat down in the other chair with her in my lap. Her face was in the crook of my neck

"That was so hot." She whispered.

I hummed in agreement and she picked up my hand.

"This isn't the one that you..." She trailed off.

I laughed lightly at her. "No baby."

"Good."

"Lily, I want you to know that I'm not just looking for a hook up. I really do care for you."

She played with my fingers as we sat in a peaceful silence.

"Ashton, I promise I'm not easy." She said suddenly. "There's just something about you that makes me lose all of my self control."

I smiled at her words. "Lily, you make me feel powerless. I don't care if it's obvious. I just can't get enough of you."

I hugged her small frame.

She sighed before talking again. "I have to go home and take a shower before Shaylin wakes up."

"Before she wakes up? I thought you came here because she wanted her jacket."

"About that." She laughed nervously. "Shaylin didn't really want her jacket. I just wanted to see you."

"Is that why you were nervous?"

"No. I was nervous because I was taking my underwear off at a stoplight." She giggled.

"What a bad little girl." I laughed as I kissed her forehead.

"Only for you."

We sat in a peaceful silence once again. I wondered if anyone heard what just happened. It was extremely unprofessional to take part in those activities at the office, but I couldn't help myself.

"Lily, as much as I love having come in my boxers, I need to go home and change before my next meeting."

"I didn't know you came, but that makes me feel so much better." She said as she stood up.

"Why?"

"I thought that you just didn't get hard." She blushed.

"When it comes to you, getting hard is not a problem." I laughed and the blush on her cheeks got darker.

I stood up and took her hand in mine. I kissed her knuckles, her forehead, each of her cheeks, and then her lips.

"Come on, kitten, I'll walk you out."

@@@@@

***Liliana's POV***

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look much different from before, but I felt different.

Being with Ashton made me happy. I just couldn't describe how I felt when I was with him.

My ribs didn't hurt much unless I moved around a lot. They were yellow, but that made me smile. It meant that the bruises were almost gone, and I could move on with my life. I could start over with Ashton.

I smiled at the thought him. I honestly didn't know how kinky things were going to get with him, but I didn't care. I had so much fun in his office, and I hoped that it wouldn't be the last time we did something like that.

"Yo Ann Ann Swag Money!" Shaylin yelled from her room.

I rolled my eyes at her choice of words.

I heard my bedroom door open.

"Please don't call me that."

"Yeah whatever. Whoa. What happened to your back?" She asked.

I turned around and looked at my back in the mirror. There were several dark red marks littered across my back.

"Are those from Ashton?" She gasped.

"What? No! They're uh, bug bites?"

She laughed at me and fell on my bed. "Oh my god you guys did the nasty!"

"No we didn't." I blushed.

"How good was he? Is he big? Oh god he's one of those guys that look like they'd be big but they're not, isn't he?"

"Shaylin stop." My cheeks were burning. "We haven't had sex yet."

"Well what did you guys do?"

"We just messed around a little." I shrugged.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a black A-line skirt and pulled it up to my waist.

"So is he big?"

I stayed silent.

"Okay I'll just start saying numbers. Stop me when I'm right." She said.

"Six."

I laughed at her.

"Seven."

"Oh my god! Eight?"

I shook my head.

"Annie he is not nine inches!" She said in a shocked tone.

I bit my lip and smiled. "He is."

"You lucky bitch!"

"I mean it's not like I measured or anything, but he's definitely at least nine."

"Wow. Didn't know he had it in him. Or in you I guess."

"Stop it!" I giggled. "I told you that we haven't had sex yet."

"So what exactly have you done? A little hand action? Some sucky sucky on his peter?"

"Stop!" I covered my face with my hand.

"Okay." She laughed at me again. "But seriously, I came in here to get my jacket from you."

"You actually wanted that?"

"What?"

"I left it in Ashton's car I went to the office to get it today, but I forgot it."

"He gave you those today?" Her jaw dropped. "You dirty whore! You guys got off in his car?"

"No!"

"In his office? Annie you dirty girl!"

"Shut up."

She smirked. "Don't get pregnant. I hate kids."

I rolled my eyes and turned around to my dresser again. I found the matching black crop top that I was looking for.

"So I know that you and I were going to go out to dinner tonight, but there's someone that I want you to meet."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so you can invite lover boy and we can double date or whatever." She shrugged.

"What shoes should I wear with this?"

"Either those heels with the bows on the back or your combat boots."

"And you still want that jacket?"

"I don't have to have it, but it would be nice."

"We'll stop by the office and get it." I said as I picked up the black heels.

The same black heels that Ashton likes me to wear.

______________

I threw a No Control reference in there. Please don't hate me.

I ASKED MY MOM WHERE SHE WAS GOING BC SHE WAS TAKING MY BAG WITH HER AND SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO GET LAID! AND I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK MA THATS GROSS WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT?!?!" AND THEN SHE SHRUGGED AND WAS LIKE "WELL YOU ASKED." IM PUKING EW EW EW!!!!!!! I KNOW THE FUCKING GUY AND HIS DAUGHTER! SOMEONE PUNCH ME IN THE EYE PLZ IM DEAD.

Okay so my goal for this story is to have at least fifty chapters, so don't freak out about this next part. As some of you may know, I'm writing a Larry fan fic. When I publish that one, I'm going to write another story along side it. So the question is...Luke or Calum? (Mikey if you want, but it won't be smutty).

FUN FACT: When I was like two or three, I thought that I was magic. The reason why is because I went to sleep in my house and woke up at my grandparents house. I thought that I teleported myself or something. I don't know. But I told everyone that I was magic and it didn't occur to me that my mom took me there until I was ten. I'm dumb, I know.

Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for 34 chapters. I'll love you for at least 16 more.

Stay crocs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 3 31
When I face him again, Ashton is smiling. He leans back slowly in his seat, resting his folded hands on his stomach. "This is gonna be fun." I narrow...
436 41 13
"Memories are still playing in my dull mind, I hate this part of paper hearts they break too easily - and I'll hold a piece of yours, don't think I w...
38.1K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...