Crossed The Line ☆ Project Se...

By Aikayimi

A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up un... More

Chapter 1 ~ Kamiyama High? Kamiyama Hell.
Chapter 2 ~ Just Having Lunch Isn't Easy
Chapter 3 ~ The Dare
Chapter 4 ~ Conflict
Chapter 5 ~ 'Weirdo'
Chapter 6 ~ Apologies and Uncertain Hearts
Chapter 7 ~ The Unexpected Confession
Chapter 8 ~ Unspoken Secrets
Chapter 9 - Untangling Ties
Chapter 10 ~ From Shadows To Light
Chapter 11 ~ Threads of Uncharted Hearts
Chapter 12 ~ Strange Realization
Chapter 13 ~ Secret Discovered
Chapter 14 ~ Promises
Chapter 15 ~ The Spread of the Secret
Chapter 16 ~ Betrayal (?)
Chapter 17 ~ Shattered Trust
Chapter 18 ~ Between the Silence
Chapter 19 ~ Mending Ties
Chapter 21 ~ Double Date
Chapter 22 ~ Theme Park Surprise
Chapter 23 ~ Accident.
Chapter 24 ~ Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 25 ~ Hope
Chapter 26 ~ The Ray of Hope
Chapter 27 ~ Reunion
Chapter 28 ~ Renewed Bonds
!!READ!!
Read (again :33)
Chapter 29 ~ Beneath the Workbooks
Chapter 30 ~ Revisiting that Day
Chapter 31 ~ Any Leads?

Chapter 20 ~ From Friendship to More

1.2K 29 55
By Aikayimi

WAHHH why did they cut out the vegetable line for all i need are the things i like for the emurui cover i wanted Rui to sing it is bad its my fav line...

Anyway uhm yeah I ain't letting bad things start yet so have a good nice 2-3 chapters

Btw it's decided

And im sorry 

(not sorry)

"Nene-chan? Nene-chan?!" I shouted as I ran into Kamiyama High. I slipped out of class in the last ten minutes with the useful excuse of 'Can I go to the bathroom?' And ran right from Miyamasuzaka to here.

And why?

To find Nene, of course.

After she told me she liked me, she ran away. I still couldn't process it... Well, because I liked her back, and it feels like a dream, I guess. I tried to find her but I wasn't that good at the places inside the school, it was like a maze to me. I almost got caught by the same teacher... It was a close call.

I tried to message her, but she didn't reply. Just left me on seen.

Lesson time should be over now... It took me quite a long time to run here...

Just as I thought, the bell rang right after.

"Nene-chan!" I yelled as I ran into the school building. I don't know where the second year classes are, so I just ran onto the second floor, and hopefully...

People were running out of class, making me stuck in the crowd. And I couldn't see anything, since I was so short.

"Nene-chan!" I yelled again, hoping she'd be here to answer me.

I found my way to the stairs, looking at the classes. I was right, this is the second year group. I looked down to try and find Nene. The classrooms were empty... So where is she?

"Where are you...?" I mumbled, and looked sideways.

A girl with grayish green hair caught my eyes. She ran past the crowd, up the stairs. She looked as if she was running away from something...

Nene?!

Was she running away from... Me?

I didn't hesitate a second and followed her, "Nene-chan! Please... Slow down!"

She seemed to flinch a bit, but continued running up the stairs, until I could see her clearly with no one blocking my sight.

"Nene-chan...!" I cried, out of breath. She had nowhere to run, I was blocking the stairway, and the only door there was here was to the rooftop, which... I would catch her even if she ran out there.

"Why are you chasing me?" She mumbled, giving up on running away.

"It's because of the thing you said..." I took a step forward.

Worriness was shown in her eyes. She looked down and stared at her fingers. "Just go if you don't like me back... It's fine."

"Nonono!" I hugged her, "Why did you run away?"

There were tears in her eyes, "I... I was scared... I didn't want to hear your rejection..."

I pulled away gently, holding her hands. "I've run straight from Miyamasuzaka, so I could search for you. Does that look like rejection to you?"

"I... I don't know." She looked away, but I could catch the uncertainty from her eyes. "I don't want our friendship to end because of this... So I kept it in. I... I said that before I knew what I was saying..."

I gave her a soft smile, "To be honest..." I took a deep breath. "I've felt a same way for a while, too, Nene-chan."

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Eh- Eh?!"

"I also like you. I was scared and... I don't know what to do about it. What if you rejected me? I was scared of what I'd do to our friendship too."

"So, I was glad you took the first step."

She smiled, "Really..? Emu, you aren't lying, right? You... You like me back?"

I held up her hands and nodded, "Mhm, mhm!"

"This is such a weird question, but..." She looked to the side. "Can... Can I kiss you? It's okay if you don't want to, I-"

I could see the blush on her face. I didn't let her finish her sentence and kissed her on the lips, not thinking at all. I closed my eyes. Her lips were soft... I was blushing, too. I've never felt this type of happiness before.

We were still enjoying our first kiss when the door creaked open, and a loud shout of 'EHHH?!' came through the doorway.

I instantly woke up from heaven and turned around, "Tsukasa-kun?! Rui-kun?!"

"I- I didn't expect to see that!" Tsukasa yelled.

Rui chuckled. "Fufu~ Now this is fair, isn't it? You guys caught us once, and now we caught you back."

"Whatever you say." Nene said, still blushing, then looked at Tsukasa and Rui. "So what about you two? Problem fixed?"

"Yeah. Pretty much, anyway. Still deciding if we should stay friends in public, though." Tsukasa replied, "What about you two, how long have you..."

"Nene just told me she liked me today!" I grinned.

"Shut up, Emu..." She muttered, blushing again.

Rui tilted his head. "So are you guys going to do this in public, or..."

"Probably." I answered quickly, "Oh, Nene-chan! I can't wait!"

She blinked. "Wait, we're doing this in public-?"

"Yesss!"

"Isn't that a bit too embarrassing...?"

I jumped up and down "No, of course not! Why do we care about what other people think?"

"That's true..." She said, smiling.

Tsukasa nudged Rui. "Maybe we have to learn that too, Rui."

"Fufu~ In the future, yeah." He said.

"Learn how to lie properly first, Tsukasa." Nene teased.

"Shut up. I bet you're worse than me at it!"

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah? No. Your lying is terrible. So bad that no one is worse than you at it."

Tsukasa rolled his eyes, "Alright, whatever. Anyway, don't we have something else to do..?"

"Yeah, yeah, we do!" I said as my eyes sparkled. "What about a double date?"

Rui titled his head, "Double date?"

"Mhm!" I hummed, "We could go somewhere... Like Phoenix Wonderland!"

"It's a good choice." Rui nodded, "Plus, even if someone spotted us, we'd just act like a normal friend group. But isn't it expensive?"

I giggled, "My family owns it! We can get in for free!"

"For free?!" Tsukasa exclaimed, "I knew your family owned it, but don't you want us to pay in some way?!"

I shook my head, "Nono, it's fine, we'll have a good time that'll be priceless!"

"So when do we go there?" Nene asked.

"How about this Saturday, ten in the morning? Are you all free?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I'll have to tell my sister though. How annoying. Now she's being overprotective of me! I'm literally the older one!" Tsukasa groaned.

"Oh? But you act like a seven year old, you know that, right?" Nene giggled. She loved teasing Tsukasa.

"Stop teasing me!" He yelled.

"And why should I?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes. "Because it's annoying?!"

"Calm down, Tsukasa-kun. Nene is right, though." Rui said, holding Tsukasa's hand, making him shut up and blush. "So, is it settled? Saturday, ten in the morning?"

"Yes! Yes!" I jumped around again, as the group laughed. "I can't wait!"

1154 words

WOHOO!! 

A double date!

A double date gone wrong... :)

I've wrote it but did that in the middle of the night so it's uhm kinda cringe in some way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 707 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
235K 11K 103
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
6.8K 261 13
Tsukasa's beloved troupe fought causing him to spiral in distress. Ruis words kept repeating in his mind. 3 events led him to decide his own fate.. [...
1.4K 19 9
As the final semester of 3rd year highschool is almost up, Rui is met with 2 choices. Confess to his crush, and spend the rest of his highschool life...