Crossed The Line ☆ Project Se...

By Aikayimi

A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up un... More

Chapter 1 ~ Kamiyama High? Kamiyama Hell.
Chapter 2 ~ Just Having Lunch Isn't Easy
Chapter 3 ~ The Dare
Chapter 4 ~ Conflict
Chapter 5 ~ 'Weirdo'
Chapter 6 ~ Apologies and Uncertain Hearts
Chapter 7 ~ The Unexpected Confession
Chapter 8 ~ Unspoken Secrets
Chapter 9 - Untangling Ties
Chapter 10 ~ From Shadows To Light
Chapter 11 ~ Threads of Uncharted Hearts
Chapter 12 ~ Strange Realization
Chapter 13 ~ Secret Discovered
Chapter 14 ~ Promises
Chapter 15 ~ The Spread of the Secret
Chapter 16 ~ Betrayal (?)
Chapter 17 ~ Shattered Trust
Chapter 18 ~ Between the Silence
Chapter 20 ~ From Friendship to More
Chapter 21 ~ Double Date
Chapter 22 ~ Theme Park Surprise
Chapter 23 ~ Accident.
Chapter 24 ~ Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 25 ~ Hope
Chapter 26 ~ The Ray of Hope
Chapter 27 ~ Reunion
Chapter 28 ~ Renewed Bonds
!!READ!!
Read (again :33)
Chapter 29 ~ Beneath the Workbooks
Chapter 30 ~ Revisiting that Day
Chapter 31 ~ Any Leads?

Chapter 19 ~ Mending Ties

1.3K 25 161
By Aikayimi

Okay, sorry for purposely leaving ya'll here for 4 days on such a cliffhanger.

Anyways I'm just saying free pulls are really something? I got 5 4 stars and (a double today!)

Including Lower Kanade!! (I didnt know that one was perm?!) And Nomad Ena!! (I tend to use song names lol, unless I really am obsessed with the set, and I'll give it a 'creative' name.)

Spoilers:

So yeah no we're not starting with Tsukasa or Rui today because here is another cliffhanger you have to take ;)

"Nene-chan?" I said as I went through the bushes to our usual lunch spot.

"Oh, hi, Emu." She replied, fiddling with her food.

"Where's Tsukasa-kun and Rui-kun?" I asked, sitting down on the floor.

She looked up. "Tsukasa messaged us a minute ago that he wasn't going to eat with us."

I nodded, "And what about Rui-kun?"

"Tsukasa said he has to clear up something with Rui, so he's probably with him."

I tilted my head, "Clear up something?"

She shrugged, "Probably had an argument or something... I don't know. He didn't tell us specifically."

"Oh." I said, thinking.

Nene suddenly turned quiet and mumbled, "You don't think it's that photo thing... Right?"

"About the popular girl...?"

"Mhm. You don't think it is that, do you?" She whispered.

I sighed. "...It's possible."

"I'm worried about them..." She mumbled again, playing with rice grains once more.

"Hey, cheer up!" I put my hands on my hips, "I think they're gonna be fine!"

She blinked a few times before looking at me, "Huh- Huh?!"

I grinned. "I can tell that Tsukasa-kun trusts Rui-kun a lot, and Rui-kun relies on Tsukasa-kun. They need each other, Nene-chan, it's really really obvious. Do you seriously think they're going to part ways because of a stupid, silly, dumb photo?"

She smiled back, sighing in relief. "Ah... Right... I kinda forgot about that..."

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm sure they'll be fine!" I exclaimed, keeping my grin, "Come on, wonderhoi with me! Wonderhoi~☆!!"

"Wonderhoi...☆!" She did it back, quietly.

"Hehe~" I giggled.

Nene turned away and mumbled. "You always think positively... As expected, Emu."

She seemed to blush a bit. Was she embarrassed while saying that?

I continued, ignoring what I just saw, "Plus, when they need help, they'll ask us. It's going to be fine!"

"That's true..." She said as her smile grew wider.

I giggled. "See! You're smiling a lot too, now!"

"Thanks, Emu." She looked away again.

"I also have something to tell you..."

I blinked twice. "Hm?"

"I like you, a lot, and I don't mean it platonically, Emu..."

~

Silence wavered between us for a while. Tsukasa's mouth opened, then closed again, as if trying to say something, but couldn't. I knew I had to be the one to say something first.

"I missed you." I said simply, not daring to look at him.

There was silence for a moment again, followed by a small, dry chuckle.

"Do you expect me to believe that?"

Although that sounded rude, I know under that mask was nothing but pain.

"I'm... Sorry." I whispered. "What you saw... It wasn't like that. I didn't know she was going to kiss me... And she made up that speech afterwards. I'd never-"

"How do I know if I can trust you?!" Tsukasa yelled.

I flinched at the yell. My mind went blank.

"Sorry, that was..." Tsukasa muttered, tears at the corner of his eyes. He wiped it away, taking off his glasses. "...I just don't know what to do. Should I trust you? Should I give us another chance? I just don't know... I couldn't even trust my own instincts at this point..."

My heart shattered at those words. "Tsukasa-kun... It really wasn't like that... You have to believe me. I love you... I'd never cheat on you. At least, try to believe me?"

"I don't know..." He muttered, wiping tears with his sleeve again.

"..." I was at a loss for words. What can I say?

Heartbreaking words left his mouth after another moment of silence. "I tried. I really did. I tried a lot throughout the past week. But whenever I close my eyes, the memory of you and Noyoko kissing just found its way into my head. Then things I've never seen before were also there... Pictures and pictures of you and Noyoko on dates keep coming through."

I shook my head and sighed, "That never happened..."

He continued, sounding hurt, fighting back tears, "I tried to brush them away, too. But they kept coming back. You were smiling in those pictures, Rui. You were happy. Both you and Noyoko were. I wanted you back, I'll admit. I missed you too. But you were happy there... I don't know what to do... I want you to be happy, I care about you. A lot, Rui..."

Those words spiked one by one into my heart. I hate seeing Tsukasa like this. And it's... my fault.

"I..." I couldn't speak, either. My throat was sore.

He sighed. "I just want to see you happy... Don't be with me if you don't want to. If it isn't obvious, I still love you..."

I turned, facing the fence. I felt like crying. Words came out of my mouth quietly. "Tsukasa-kun, I would never go out with Noyoko... That was you fooling yourself. Even if I did... I would tell you. But I know I won't be with Noyoko. Not anyone else, either. Not now, not ever. I only like you, and want you, Tsukasa-kun. No one else. And I mean it. No one else."

"..."

"I only love you... Please, believe me..." I whispered.

He took a deep breath. "Do you... mean it?"

"...Of course."

We stayed silent for a moment, once more.

"I really missed you." I began, "These past few days... They felt really lonely. Like no one was by my side, no one was there to help me. I know there is, but you... You felt like the strongest source of it. You make me feel happy, and I can trust you, and it just feels... Nice."

"..."

"I know I'm just repeating everything at this point... But please believe me."

"It's not like I don't want to, Rui..." He mumbled, placing his chopsticks on top of his unfinished lunch box, "It's just hard. Those pictures... They seem too real. In fact, they're kind of too real to be true... But I don't know. It's hard..."

"It's also hard for me... I feel lost, and desperate. Desperate for you to trust me, once again. I want us to trust each other and believe in each other again... Why is it so fucked up?"

I wasn't sure who I was asking.

"I'm scared..." Tears started rolling down his cheeks again, before he had the time to stop it, "I don't want to lose you, but I don't know if I should trust you either... What if the pictures... One day they'd overcome the trust I have for you...?"

"...You trust me...?"

He nodded, tears still streaming down his face. "I think so... Yeah." He tried to wipe it with his sleeve, but it was too soaked to do so.

"So this is true love, huh...?" I turned to Tsukasa and placed my thumb under his eyes. "Messy, fucked up, complicated. It's happy, but it could be sad. It hurts, but it also could be beautiful." I chuckled softly. "This is beyond anything I've felt before... I know for sure I still love you, Tsukasa-kun."

He seemed shocked to feel my thumb under his eye, and hear those words from me. A giggle escaped his mouth. "Since when did you start saying those things? I never thought you were good with words..."

I smiled at his small giggle. "I'm not. It's just the desperation of wanting us to be together again."

He brought me into a hug, "I'm sorry... This is such a stupid thing... We weren't going to separate because of a photo, right? I should've known this earlier... Or I should've listened to you..."

I hugged him back. This  familiar warmth... Tears of relief started to stream down my face. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. If I found a way to talk to you and fixed this quicker, it would've been easier for both of us..."

"Let's stop apologizing," Tsukasa said, pulling away from the hug. "This is over now... We're going to be together. Forever. And I meant that. And nothing is going to change, everything is going to stay how it is now. I'll say it again, Rui. I love you."

My eyes widened, "Do you... Really?"

He nodded, a smile appearing on his face. "Mhm. I'm willing to try again."

"Tsukasa-kun...!" I cried, hugging him again, as more tears streamed down my cheeks. "I love you, too...!"

He hugged me back, one hand on my head, grinning. "Maybe I'll trust you again, then."

"Thank you, Tsukasa-kun..." I mumbled, hugging him tightly, not letting go.

"You can be really childish sometimes..." He whispered as he rubbed my back, the summer breeze blowing over us. "Promise me something?"

I closed my eyes and eventually stopped crying, "Anything."

"Promise me that there'll never be any misunderstandings between us again, and even if there is, we'd talk straight away. Promise me, no matter how hard things are, we'll overcome it."

I squeezed his hands, let go and smiled. "Promise."

~

We spent the rest of the school day together on the rooftop. We were holding hands the whole time, smiling and laughing like a normal couple would together.

"Tsukasa-kun?" Rui called me, "Your hair is a bit messy~"

I touched it, and raised an eyebrow, "No, it's not?"

"Oh, but it is~!" He said, chuckling and ruffled up my hair.

"Hey! Rui-!" I said in an irritated tone. But I was enjoying it.

I was enjoying every moment I had with him.

I'm never going to let anything separate me and Rui again. 

- 1578 words

Oh, oh. Tsukasa... Are you really sure you're never going let anything separate you and Rui again..?

Anyways yah. 

EMUNENE NATION ARE YOU CELEBRATING??? 

(Actually dont just yet.)

Uhm. Yes Let's ruin this for them again~

(I actually feel guilty okay- But I love angst so...)

Also I'm getting three different ideas for my next ruikasa fic!!

Cuz if u haven't realized this fic is just over the climax part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.1K 104
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
4.7K 71 12
A ruikasa Fanfic ..again... (this was supposed to be on my one shots but I suspect it would be a little long()
11.5K 193 29
(All villains & hero's are based off their white day cards. If that character doesn't have a white day card then creativity comes to mind) --- 𝙉𝙀𝙁...