IT WASNT A MISTAKE

Galing kay vbqring

(UPDATED COVER) Remember last summer? When Jade and Summer got sent to stay with a family friend in Australia... Higit pa

introduction
dont you get the concept of a suprise?
hey... hi... hey handsome
thats so not fair what?!?
what are you doing? get out of the water!
do you like summer?
who got in?
guess our fearless captin cant do everything
team bonding (pt1)
team bonding (pt2)
team bonding (pt3)
do you wanna surf with me?
the right wave
so tell me?!
you got this bodes!
you did amazing
welcome to the blu gravity family
someone misses a special someone, hmm?
I'm saying you tried to make this whole situation about you!
his room was destroyed!
why is he doing this?
i am so sorry
we should really get to this camp
you've definitely changed
you wont believe this
lets go unscramble
wrens birthday party
wrens birthday party (pt.2)
listen to me, just go!
first day of nationals
first day of nationals (pt2)
first day of nationals (pt3)
the night/second day of nationals
second day of nationals (pt2)
second day of nationals (pt3)
second day of nationals (pt4) -ENDING!-

theres no way the new coach is gonna be any better

2.3K 27 0
Galing kay vbqring

JADE: Yeah- Yeah your welcome.
*She walks back outside clearly mad but doesn't do or say anything, she just sits back down next to Bax*
☆彡
*Me and Summer start running along the beach with our surfboards toward Poppy and Bodhi who are waiting with their surfboards too as Bodhi and Poppy squeal at us walking*
BODHI: I see it but I don't believe it!
*Bodhi says talking to Summer as Poppy says to me*
POPPY: Jade Torres is officially frothing! Take it offff!
*We all laugh and run into the water and start surfing and having fun and falling into the waves (some)*
TIME SKIP, AT ANCHOR COVE SPORTS CENTRE
MANU: Okay, okay! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
*He says to me, Summer, Ari, Poppy, Marlon, and Bodhi who are all in his car as he drives up to the centre*
MANU: Get up, get up, get up! Ears wide open, yeah? And no backchat.
*He says as we all get out the van/car (😭)*
MANU: It's hard enough teaching you guys as it is.
ARI: Cheers, Manu.
*Ari says as we watch him drive away*
JADE: Poor Manu.
BODHI: I know. It's so unfair.
JADE: There's no way the new coach'll be better.
*We all say while still standing there as we see Wren walking down the stairs as she waves at us and I roll my eyes*
WREN: In here, team!
*She says as Bodhi starts to walk to where she is but we all wait a second and Ari starts to walk*
SUMMER: Go on. Run to her.
ARI: Is there a problem?
JADE: Your awesome girlfriend talked bad about her to me, called her an entitled brat and shit.
*Me and Poppy walk to where Bodhi and Wren are and start walking*
WITH ARI & SUMMER
SUMMER: Thanks, Jade.
ARI: Seriously?
SUMMER: Said it when Jade was on her way to go back outside when she was inside, everything she said was intense.
ARI: Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it.
SUMMER: Please. Give me your interpretation.
ARI: She was probably just surprised. None of us were a sub or even made the State Team after our first year of surfing.
SUMMER: So, what, she's intimidated by my crazy natural talent?
ARI: So American, and don't get too excited, your a sub.
SUMMER: Whatever. Just tell her to drop the jealous girl friend act. It's basic, even for Shorehaven.
*They walk inside to where everyone else who made the team is (& Marlon)*
WREN: Hey!
*She says running to Ari and Summer and hugging Summer as I stay next to Poppy and roll my eyes*
WREN: Im so glad you're here.
SUMMER: Really?
WREN: Well, yeah.
*She says quickly kissing Ari and looking back at Summer*
SUMMER: We're teammates now.
*We hear a kick of something hitting a kicking thing (😭) that Griff was holding up for I guess our new coach as she kicks it hard making Griff grunt and fall to the ground*
SUMMER: Damn!
ELO RADIC: Okay, is everybody here? Great. I'm Elo Radic, your new coach.
WREN: And my sister.
*I whisper to Poppy*
JADE: Great.
*Elo starts talking as we're all doing something different that has to do with physical fitness*
ELO: Well, congratulations on making the Victorian State Team. It's no small feet. It's just a shame that you guys haven't brought home a National Title in, what is it, 20 years?
*I scoff and roll my eyes but continue doing squats*
WREN: Well, lucky for you, I coached Team Queensland to the winning podium three years running. The reality is, surfing is an individual sport.
*She continues going on and on until I notice a pink haired boy walk in, Bax. I smile at him and he smiles back*
ELO: And it's my job to work out what drives you, to bring out what our very best on the water.
GRIFF: Hey, coach, what's Sousa and Summer doing here? They didn't make the cut.
ELO: Marlon and Summer are our subs. Back-ups in case of injury. Or if I decide that you're out of your depth. Come on, guys! Let's go!
BAX: Ah, sorry, sis.
*He says taking off his glasses and tossing his stuff down and winking at me?*
BAX: Did I miss your big inspirational speech?
ELO: Burpees. Now. All of you. Until I say stop.
JADE: What happened to "surfings an individual sport"?
ELO: It's called accountability, Blondie. Burpees now.
*I roll my eyes and start doing burpees and about 5 minutes later Ari and Bax are doing a challenge to see who can climb the rope faster and I can't help but stare at Bax and loose focus of everything else*
ELO: Today is all about physical fitness...and identifying your strengths...and weaknesses. Come on, guys, let's go, let's go! Keep going! You've got this!
*She says to me and Wren who are doing (I FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED) Yes! Push it! As she walks off. About 5 minutes later Griff throws some water on Poppy who's lifting a weight ball kinda next to Marlon who's jumping on a box thing.*
POPPY: Oi!
GRIFF: What? You looked hot.
*He does it again*
POPPY: Oi!
*She acts like she's about to hit him with the ball and smiles*
MARLON: Oi! What's your problem, man?
GRIFF: You want some too, Sousa?
MARLON: Yeah, try it, see what happens.
*He says stepping face to face with Griff as Poppy pushes them away from each other*
POPPY: Oh, my God, can you bozos just chill? We are literally on the same team right now.
GRIFF: Yeah, we're on the team. He's a sub.
*Marlon cracks his knuckles and Elo walks over*
ELO: Hey! You throw one punch, are you're out. Wouldn't be the first time, would it, Marlon?
*I scoff at what she said and continue working out*
ELO: I do my homework. Back to work.
GRIFF: Nice try. Nice try. That was cute. I guess he holds a grudge.
*Everyone continues working out*
☆彡
word count: 1010

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9M 112K 29
At eighteen, Jade Sampson thought she had found the one man she would spend the rest of her life with, Austin Giles. He had been a long time childho...
40.6K 606 28
"πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’: it will kill you and save you, both" - Lauren Oliver. Julia Wasson had ties to Kildare Island. Her mother grew up there on The Cut. She ne...
177K 2.5K 58
How would you feel if you fell in love with your cousin? then woke up one day to find out that you are pregnant with none other then your bad ass pl...
27.7K 598 62
Cover by @jessyagurl22 β™₯️ Starting as something for a heartbroken friend to relate to, I decided to do the "Short Story Challenge." Once I realized t...