welcome to the blu gravity family

POPPY: Get in already!
*They both jump in*
☆彡
WITH ABBIE, THOMMO, ARI, HONEY, & SPONSOR
SPONSOR: Straight off, we'll set you up with some Blu Gravity threads, new wetsuit. Help you make a serious splash at Nationals.
HONEY: Forget the add-ons, Loopy. Let's talk moolah. How much is he getting paid?
SPONSOR: Good question, Honey. Yeah, there are some great cash incentives for even placing in comps.
THOMMO: So, if Ari had an off day, then he gets nothing?
ARI: Dad, that's the way it is. It's the same for everyone.
ABBIE: And what obligations would Ari have on signing up?
HONEY: I've got this one. "Mr. Gibson has to post three times a month to his grid and twice a week to his stories".
THOMMO: So, Ari gets a wettie and you guys turn him into a walking billboard?
ABBIE: Thommo.
ARI: Sorry.
THOMMO: Reception down here's pretty bad so posting to his 'grids' might be difficult.
*Abbie scoffs*
ABBIE: Sorry. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Love, I think I hear the tomato vines screaming your name.
*Thommo walks away*
SPONSOR: Look, we're pretty flexy on the socials. Have fun, try things out with your mates, you never know what's gonna blow up online.
HONEY: Ari doesn't use social media. He just uses Mums account to lurk.
*Ari takes the pen and paper from Honey*
ARI: Okay...
SPONSOR: Well, perfect time to get on there, right?
HONEY: There you go.
ARI: Thanks.
*Ari signs the papers*
SPONSOR: Welcome to the Blu Gravity family.
*Abbie squeals and everyone smiles*
SPONSOR: Quick photo to mark the occasion?
HONEY: Yeah. Just take these...
*Ari unwraps his new board and takes a picture with it*
BACK WITH JADE, SUMMER, POPPY, BODHI, & WREN
*Were all sitting at our own little vanity's*
MAKEUP ARTIST: Okay, maybe this foundation instead.
POPPY: Sorry, I don't think any of them are gonna match my skin.
BODHI: This one should work.
POPPY: Thanks, Bodes.
*Me and Summer are picking out outfits because we finished our makeup & hair*
SUMMER: Wren, this'd look so good on you.
JADE: Ooh, I agree!
WREN: Oh, thanks. Yeah, it is really cute.
SUMMER: Mm-hmm.
MAN: So I reckon we can scrap that... But this is more the vibe that...
*Poppy smiles and nods at us and we walk over*
JADE: Told you we can play nice.
MAN: Those looks are all totally sick. So, we're set up at the beach. When the girls are ready, just send them down.
SPONSOR: Easy. Okay. We will hustle.
MAN: Cool. See you down there.
SPONSOR: No biggie, just the best surf photographer in the country. He's gonna make you guys look even more incredible!
BODHI: So stoked. And i've collected some editorial looks to go with the mood boards I sent you?
*Bodhi hands her the phone*
SPONSOR: Ah! Okay.
SUMMER: Umm... Beautiful. Yes! Yes! Hard yes from me, Bodes.
BODHI: The braids'll stay in place in the surf and that makes it easier for my hair stylist and better for my hair.
SPONSOR: Look, I love the enthusiasm. I just... I don't think we have time to pull of something so elaborate.
*She hands Bodhi the phone back*
SPONSOR: And, you know, the concept for the campaign is 'Boho Paradiso'. Your current vibe is such a natural fit. Let's just stick to what works and go from there.
??: HQ wants an update.
*The sponsor takes the phone and walks off*
JADE: Wow, Bodes I'm so sorry.
BODHI: Not your fault.
*A lady comes over and starts touching her hair*
LADY: Oh, my God! There's just go much of it!
*I give her a weird look but she's doesn't see me and I look at Summer like 'what the hell?!' and she just shrugs*
LADY: It's wild!
SKIP TO WHEN WERE ALL ON THE BEACH
GUY: Alright! Guys, let's get started. To set the scene, it is the '90s. Byron is still a secret surf spot and you guys are just frothing to get out there, okay?
POPPY: Where do I look?
WREN: Look right into the camera.
*BTW UR MATCHING WITH POPPYS OUTFIT*
WREN: Shoulders back.
*Wren is in front of us and Bodhi is on the right side and Poppy on the left and I'm next to Poppy and Summer is next to Bodhi.*
GUY: It's Wren, is it? Alright, you're my superstar. So come take a few steps forward. Left shoulder to me, open it up a bit. Big smiles...
*He takes a photo of all of us*
GUY: Alright, I'll get you two back to back. Okay?
*Bodhi and Wren go back to back and me, Summer, and Poppy step out of the picture*
GUY: This is the 'girls just wanna have fun' moment. Okay?
*He takes the photo*
GUY: Alright, perfect! Now let me get you and you together!
*He says looking at me and Poppy*
GUY: I want you to do a solo picture, okay?
*Summer nods and me and Poppy take this picture*

 Okay?*He takes the photo*GUY: Alright, perfect! Now let me get you and you together!*He says looking at me and Poppy*GUY: I want you to do a solo picture, okay?*Summer nods and me and Poppy take this picture*

-DIFFERENT OUTFITS AND PRETEND LIGHT-
GUY: Yes! Perfect you guys are naturals!
*He takes a couple more*
GUY: Alright perfect!
*He finishes taking photos of Summer and we grab our boards and pose with them*

-DIFFERENT OUTFITS AND PRETEND LIGHT-GUY: Yes! Perfect you guys are naturals!*He takes a couple more*GUY: Alright perfect! *He finishes taking photos of Summer and we grab our boards and pose with them*

-Pretend it's light-

-PRETEND ITS LIGHT FOR ALL-

GUY: Girls, I love it! Bring the boards in! Yes! Absolutely! Drop a shaka!SUMMER: Alright?GUY: Yes! That's exactly what I'm looking for! *Wren and Bodhi look over jealously*GUY: The camera loved you

SUMMER: Alright?
GUY: Yes! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
*Wren and Bodhi look over jealously*
GUY: The camera loved you. That's exactly the vibe we need. Yes!
SUMMER: Glad you like it.
WREN: Do you want me to go in the middle?
GUY: In a bit. We'll just get this shot first and then we'll talk about it later, okay? Awesome, Summer! Awesome. That's great! All eyes to the camera. Just like that yeah!
*Wren and Summer are in the back holding their boards and me, Bodhi, and Poppy are sitting in the front posing*
GUY: Alright! Hands in the air! Come on! Hands in the air! That's it!
*We take a lot more photos*

WITH MARLON & ARI
*They walk into a surf shop and Marlon starts looks at stuff*
☆彡
word count: 1027