why is he doing this?

MOLLY: What did he do to Bodhi?
WREN: Uh... Well, during Bodhi's shoot, Dice said something... problematic.
BODHI: It wasn't a big deal. Let's just get back to work.
MOLLY: Both of you girls. Pack your bags. You're on the next flight home. The rest of you, beach in ten.
☆彡
*I just stand up and bump Summers shoulder and walk to my room and slam the door. Bodhi jumps in the water with her surfboard and she catches a wave right away and Poppy squeals for her and Poppy skips a wave but Wren catches the next one. Summer walks into my room to see me shoving my clothes into a suitcase*
SUMMER: It wasn't m-
JADE: At this point. I don't care. I don't care if it was Wren, Poppy, or Bodhi. You said the stuff you said and now I have to give up my sponsorship because your a fucking idiot . And I have to see Bax earlier, so thanks.
*Summer rolls her eyes and storms out of the room and I continue to pack. Me and Summer get back to the Gibsons house with our bags*
SUMMER: Ari? You will not believe what happened this morning. The word 'nightmare' is a massive understatement.
*I walk to the dining room and sit in one of the chairs and put my hands over my face as Summer grabs Rocky Road out of the freezer*
ARI: I think they're back. Let me have a word, okay?
*Ari walks out into the kitchen to see Summer grabbing a spoon*
ARI: Hey, our call last night. Was it just to make yourself feel better for trashing that guy's hotel room?
SUMMER: Okay. I'm guessing you got Wrens version of events.
*I walk into the bathroom and change into a bathing suit without saying a word to Summer or Ari*
YOUR SWIMSUIT

*I walk into the bathroom and change into a bathing suit without saying a word to Summer or Ari*YOUR SWIMSUIT

-optional-
THESE SHORTS AS A COVER UP

*I grab my surfboard and walk out of the house*ARI: Yeah, we'll, she was really upset, Summer

ARI: Yeah, we'll, she was really upset, Summer. They all were. And I'm sure Jade was too, I mean she had to leave too.
SUMMER: Ari, I swear. I did not do anything last night except talk to you. And I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure your girlfriend deliberately framed me.
*Summer says as she sits at the dining table*

JADE AT THE BEACH
*I get to the beach and I stop because I notice 2 people surfing It's Bax. And Allie? Was her name? I just stand there and watch and they come out of the water so I start to walk away but I'm assuming they saw me because someone started talking*
ALLIE: Stalking us, now are you?
*I scoff and smile and turn around*
JADE: Last time I checked, you guys don't own the beach. And by the way, clever to tag me in all of those photos.
BAX: Aren't you supposed to be at the Villa with the girls?!
JADE: That's none of you're business, not anymore.
*I turn around and start to walk away*
ALLIE: I mean, I'm not surprised they kicked you and your trouble-making sister back here, first you cheat on Bax, and next your sponsor doesn't even want you?! It's impressive
JADE: I'm sorry, what? I didn't cheat on Bax I would never fucking do that. And do not talk about my sister you bitch.
BAX: You did cheat on me?!
JADE: Okay- um I have no idea who made you believe that but honestly, I can't believe that you believed them over me. Hopefully you two are happy together.
*I walk off tearing up and I drive back to the Gibsons*
ARI: Hey, Jade can we talk?
*I walk right past him and don't say anything and he scoffs*
- ミ★ Push away all the people who know me the best, but it's me who's been making the bed

*I walk into the bathroom and put my hands over my face and run them through my hair and look at myself in the mirror*
JADE: Why is he doing this?
*I walk out of the bathroom*
ARI: Oh, my God, seriously. You can't actually think I'd take your word over Wren's?
JADE: I mean you should, you've known Summer longer.
*I sit at the table next to Summer and my phone dings*
ARI: This is not out of character for you two.
*I roll my eyes and look at the ding on my phone*
@itsjsalliee
does this make you mad, @jadelvsurfing ? 😘 @baxterradic

*I comment on the post*@jadelvsurfing: Honestly, It makes me feel sorry for you two 😭 i'll make sure to put y'all in my prayers 😭🙏                                       ☆彡 SUMMER: Seriously, Ari, you of all people? Honestly, if you don't believ...

@jadelvsurfing: Honestly, It makes me feel sorry for you two 😭 i'll make sure to put y'all in my prayers 😭🙏
☆彡
SUMMER: Seriously, Ari, you of all people? Honestly, if you don't believe me anymore, we can't be friends.
ARI: Fine. You two being gone would make my life a whole lot easier.
*Ari walks off and Summer slides her bowl to the edge of the table and puts her hands over her face and goes to our room and shuts the door*

NEXT DAY
YOUR OUTFIT

-JUST THE OUTFIT (OPTIONAL)-                                          ☆彡*Me & Summer go on a jog until our phones ding at the same time and we look at each other and pull out our phones to see Wren, Bodhi, & Poppy posing together and it turns out ...

☆彡
*Me & Summer go on a jog until our phones ding at the same time and we look at each other and pull out our phones to see Wren, Bodhi, & Poppy posing together and it turns out Wren tagged us with a caption saying 'Besties'*
JADE: You know what, I totally believe she framed you.
SUMMER: Yes! Thank you!
*We hug and I block Wren and we continue to jog and we get back to the Gibsons and walk up to Wren and show her our phone*
SUMMER: This stops now.
WREN: Sorry?
*She says standing by Ari who is setting up a tent as Ari walks out*
JADE: Uh- tagging us in photos were not even it.
ARI: Is that all?
JADE: Fuck you, Ari. You've definitely changed.
WREN: Sorry guys, I was trying to make the both of you feel included.
*I roll my eyes*
SUMMER: Do you not see this? It's bad enough that she framed me in Byron. Pretending to be our friend after us psychotic at best.
ARI: Dad left a dome tent for you two. In the shed.
JADE: I need a shower.
*I scoff and fake a bitch smile at both of them and walk off and after Summer does too but she leaves*
WREN: I wish it was just us going away, instead of the whole team. I could sneak into your tent tonight. If you want.
ARI: Yeah. Yeah, no, I... I do.
*Ari walks into the house and stands up on the closet thing in our room and grabs a box of condoms and I walk in in my towel to see him grabbing a condom*
☆彡
word count: 1131