what are you doing? get out of the water!

ARI: Sorry, Coach, I'm going for all of them.
☆彡
*Me, Poppy, Wren, and this other girl are still waiting for a wave to come up as we sit on the boards and look at each other every now and then and then we look up at the ledge thing of the pool and see Summer with her board*

JADE: Summer no! I already know what your about to do so just stop!
*She smirks and throws her board in and Wren pushes it away from hers*
WREN: Summer!
*Summer jumps in just about the waves are about to start coming*
JADE: What the hell Summer?!? Now your never gonna get a spot!
*Summer gets on her board and gets ready to get the wave*
WREN: What are you doing?!
JADE: Summer your such a fucking idiot!
ANNOUNCER: Could that idiot please clear the pool?
ARI: No. No, no, no.
MANU: Who invited her back?
ANNOUNCER: I repeat, could the pool invader get out of the comp zone?!
*I just sit on my board in shock and anger as I watch Summer take Wrens wave, she stands up and not gonna lie, she does really well. But that doesn't make up for what she did.*
JADE: I'm so so so sorry Wren I had no idea
*Wren sits on her board in shock and so does Poppy & the other girl*
BODHI: What?
*Bodhi says in shock that Summer is so good and Manu and Ari look confused but Marlon is just smiling*
MANU: Oh!
BODHI: Whoo! Yes, Summer!
*Summer does a perfect landing as I sit on my board still in anger and shock as I roll my eyes when she puts her arms up and claps for herself. Me, Wren, and Poppy walk out of the water together*
JADE: Again, Wren I am so sorry she ruined your moment.
WREN: It's not your fault, don't worry about it I'm just gonna go talk to Ari.
JADE: Okay. Talk to you later!
*I catch up with Poppy and we start talking a bit*

WITH WREN AND ARI
ARI: I'm so sorry about that.
*Wren smiles as she steps up the ledge thing*
WREN: Why are you sorry? I mean, it's not like you were the one that bombed the pool in the middle of my heat.
*She says looking in Summers direction*

BACK WITH MANU, MARLON, POPPY, SUMMER & JADE
POPPY: Well, at least you caught a wave.
SUMMER: Yeah, better than New York. Right Jade?
JADE: Seriously, why would you do that?
SUMMER: Really, Jade what other choice did I have? You left me to go surf and I wasn't gonna just stand there and watch my dreams go away.
JADE: Seriously, Summer?!? Your so unbelievable! You ruined Wrens heat when all she's been is nice to you your a brat so don't turn this around on me because you would've done the same!
*Poppy looks shocked as I scoff and walk away to the changing rooms and change*
Y O U R O U T F I T

JADE: Seriously, Summer?!? Your so unbelievable! You ruined Wrens heat when all she's been is nice to you your a brat so don't turn this around on me because you would've done the same! *Poppy looks shocked as I scoff and walk away to the changing...

(optional!!!)

*I start walking toward where Margot is in the car*
ANNOUNCER: After a day of highs, lows, and at least one really weird moment, the selectors are tallying the scores and putting their heads together. In a few short hours we'll know who's on the team and headed to the biggest junior comp of the year, the Nationals.
*As i'm on my way to Margot's car I bump into someone*
JADE: Oh shit, I'm so sorry
BAXTER: Oi, don't worry about it your fine.
JADE: Hey, your Wrens brother, right?
BAXTER: Depends, who's asking?
*I slightly laugh as he smiles*
JADE: This might be a weird question but um do you know my sister, Summer? It's just I'm trying to figure out who helped her cheat her way into the pool.
BAXTER: If I do know who would you be mad?
JADE: Well a little, but it's not my place I mean I'm happy for my sister.
BAXTER: Yeah, okay so um I'm the one who helped..
*He says chuckling a bit*
JADE: Oh.. really? But why you don't even know her..?
BAXTER: I don't really know, I like to take risks.
JADE: Umm- okay
*I laugh*
BAXTER: Well see you around blondie, and great surfing by the way, your definitely on the team
JADE: Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself
*I smile and we both laugh and then I go to Margot's car and don't talk the whole ride until we get home*
JADE: Wow...
SUMMER: Respect, Margot. This is a legit party house.
MARGOT: Mm-hm. Everything else was booked out. And there is a strict no-party policy.
JADE: I'm gonna find a room.
*I walk off leaving Summer and Margot alone*
MARGOT: What's wrong with Jade, Summer?
SUMMER: Shes mad because I crushed her 'best friends' heat.
*She rolls her eyes and Margot nods*
SUMMER: Back to me, how else are we going to celebrate when me and Jade make the team?
MARGOT: Uh- well, since you crashed Poppy, Jade, and her new 'best friends' final, so try you on the top of the black list.
SUMMER: Okay so let's say, what if only Jade makes the team, then what?
MARGOT: Uh well then she stays with the Gibsons for awhile and we go back to New York.
SUMMER: Ma, that's not fair!
*About 5 minutes later*
SUMMER: I really wish you'd seen us, Ma I mean Jade was crushing it and I think I did pretty good too. Instead of sitting in the car working.
MARGOT: I'm sure you and Jade were great. But Summer, if you genuinely want to be a competitive surfer with Jade, there is a right way to do things and a wrong way, for example what your sister did right way. What you did, wrong way. The surf industry like to paint themselves as a bunch of system-bucking rebels, but, honey, believe me, they're not going to fall over themselves for some rookie who rips up the rule book. Especially a young woman.
SUMMER: Things have changed since you were on tour, Ma.
MARGOT: Well, it was still this millennium. Come on. Let's all just have fun for the next couple of weeks
SUMMER: You mean, couple of months.
MARGOT: Well, that was when we thought you had a shot at Nationals, so... Let's just, be realistic.
☆彡
A/N: NO A/N 😊

word count: 1077