you got this bodes!

ANNOUNCER: Bodhi Mercer has shown potential this season, but a finals berth would really put her in the conversation.
*She sits on her board and waits for a wave as she slides her hands under the water and then Tuscany paddles next to her and sits up and just looks at Bodhi*
☆彡
ANNOUNCER: 10 minutes to go now in this heat. Brat on a combined score of...
*Ari is bandaging up Wrens foot and Bax is next to Elo*
ARI: This okay?
WREN: That's sweet, but, um... you don't have to worry about it, really.
*Me and Summer look over at them and Summer rolls her eyes*
ARI: Wren, it just looked really painful this morning. I don't know if it's worth the risk.
JADE: Ari, if she wants to compete, let her compete. People surf on injuries all the time, right?
*Elo looks over*
ELO: What are you guys talking about?
SUMMER: Oh, we're just saying, Wrens really tough. She was limping like crazy earlier and now she wants to get out there.
*Elo walks over with her arms crossed*
WREN: I wasn't limping.
ARI: Wren, come on.
WREN: Its just sore, that's all.
ELO: What, so now it's sore? I thought you said that it was getting better.
SUMMER: Just please don't mess yourself up before Nationals. You're the best surfer on the team, Cap. We need you ripping.
ELO: Alright, Wren, well, let's talk about this. Summers right - this comp isn't worth blowing out your ankle. Maybe she should take your place, for today.
*Elo crouches down to her foot*
ELO: Okay...
*Margot walks over to me and Summer*
MARGOT: Hey. Sorry. Take one trip and the job offers keep rolling in, apparently. What did I miss?
JADE: Nothing. Just getting in the zone.
ANNOUNCER: Mercer turns and chases Bray. They both like the look of this one. Mercer gets there first!
*Bodhi takes the wave but it closes out*
ANNOUNCER: But no! It's a closeout! Bray laid the trap and Mercer fell right into it.
*Tuscany runs out the water and Bodhi just walks and goes up to Tuscany*
BODHI: So you could've given me a win in front of my sponsors. After your inspirational chat.
*She smiles at Tuscany*
TUSCANY: Yeah. Sorry about that.
BODHI: Uh, anyway... Might have a photo shoot uo your way in a week or so. Maybe we could catch up again, if you're around?
TUSCANY: Uh... the thing is, I have a girlfriend back home.
BODHI: Oh.
TUSCANY: I'm really sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. But let's keep in touch.
*Tuscany walks away*
ANNOUNCER: Final heat of the first round coming up, folks. We've had a late replacement for Wren Radic who's had to pull out due to injury.
*I grab my board and so does Summer and we go in the water as I paddle and sit up to wait for a wave but skip the first one and I start to make my way over to watch the wave and I get up and catch the wave perfectly and do a turn with the board and land it*
ANNOUNCER: And it looks like Jade Torres is here for the win, catching her first face and oh! Landing it perfectly. Gotta be a seven-point ride at least for Torres from Victoria. Just getting it done out there! But will her sister Summer Torres do the same?
*Everyone cheers and applauses but then stops to see if Summer will catch a wave as Ari looks over to Margot because he hears her say*
MARGOT: Uh... next week in Seattle? Well, I mean, It's possible. What's the assignment?
ANNOUNCER: Finally a juicy slab comes for Summer Torres! But will she do as well as her sister? Big open face here. Torres looks hungry.
*She gets ready to catch the wave but something happens and she falls and she swims up and looks at her board and swims quickly back to shore*
ANNOUNCER: Torres checking her board here. Looks like there's a problem.
*I look back from in the water to slightly see Wren smiling with her arms crossed*
BAX: See? The fins came off. Now... don't ask me to do anything else.
WREN: I won't. Probably.
ANNOUNCER: Torres forced to come in! This is gonna waste crucial minutes.
ARI: Quick, Poppy! Grab her board! I'll get my kit!
MARGOT: Yeah, I'm here..
BOY1: Come on, Summer!
BOY2: Almost there, Summer!
*Summer runs up to Poppy and Poppy takes the thing off her leg and takes her board*
SUMMER: Pops! I need my fins!
POPPY: No, don't worry. I got this. We'll fix it.
MARGOT: Seattle in a week, fully functioning? Yeah. It'll have to be business class.
*Summer looks over and walks over to Margot*
SUMMER: Hey, Margot!
MARGOT: Um, Flo, can I call you back?
SUMMER: I'm confused. How can you be in Seattle next week and also here in Shorehaven?
MARGOT: Because I need to keep employers on the hook.
SUMMER: I can't believe this! Me and Jade are out there busting our ass and you're practically on a plane already! Are you even watching? I mean Jade is doing amazing out there and you're not even watching?! You have no faith in us. You're creating this whole plan and not being straight.
*People recording notice them arguing and go over and start recording*
MARGOT: I flew the both of you halfway across the world! You guys talk this big game about committing to surfing, but here you are arguing with me.
*Sponsors also watch the tvs of Summer and Margot arguing live*
SUMMER: If me or Jade have any problems with commitment. we learned from the best.
MARGOT: That's a bit rich.
ANNOUNCER: Torres is either very confident or seriously distracted here.
MARGOT: You are unbelievable.
SUMMER: Lets be real. From the moment we all got here, Mom, you've been looking for an excuse to leave.
MARGOT: Yeah, because Shorehaven doesn't have the happiest memories for me. Our lives are in New York. Do you mind?
*She finally says to the people recording them*
SUMMER: Ma. For the first time in me and Jades life, we have found something that keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. And you can ask Jade, too. Something we want to take as far as we can go. And, dummy, it's all because of you.
*Margot laughs and tears up*
SUMMER: We're never going back.
MARGOT: Great.
POPPY: Summer! You have seven minutes. You got this.
*Summer runs back into the water*
☆彡
word count: 1106