do you wanna surf with me?

SUMMER: Distance is overrated
*I give her a confused look but I just guess it was a conversation they had last night*
                                         ☆彡
*I wake up at the edge of the bed in the hot room from the sunlight and sit up to see Summer and Margot still sleeping so I get up and change*
YOUR OUTFIT (OPTIONAL!!!)

SUMMER: Distance is overrated *I give her a confused look but I just guess it was a conversation they had last night*                                         ☆彡*I wake up at the edge of the bed in the hot room from the sunlight and sit up to see S...

(JUST THE OUTFIT, THE SHOES, ACCESSORIES, ECT R UR CHOICE!)
-the top is a bathing suit top and under the shorts are the bottoms-

*About 5 minutes later I get a text*
Baxter
Are you awake?
                                                                                          Yes
Do you wanna surf with me?
                                              Yeah give me like 5 minutes
Ok i'll be waiting
                                         ☆彡
*I walk out the bedroom to see Thommo, Abbie, and Honey*
ABBIE: Good morning, Jade
JADE: Morning, I'm gonna go to the beach with a friend for a little.
HONEY: Ooo is it a boy?
JADE: Honey, it's just Bax.
HONEY: Aren't Summer and Bax dating
*I give Honey a weird look*
THOMMO: Honey, leave Jade alone.
JADE: Thanks, Thommo. I'll see you guys later!
*I walk out the house and drive to the beach*
JADE: Hey Bax
BAX: Hey, ready?
JADE: Yep
*We go in the water and start to surf and mess around and I'm about to stand up to catch the next wave but Bax takes it*
JADE: Hey! That was my wave
*I say smiling as he comes back next to me*
BAX: Sorry, I didn't see your name on it
*I smile and roll my eyes and we stop talking for a minute and just stare at each other. After like 3 seconds he kisses me. He pulls away kinda quickly though*
BAX: I'm sorry
JADE: No, don't be it's okay
BAX: I'm gonna.. Um head back home so Elo doesn't get upset..
JADE: Okay Ill see you later
BAX: Ye-yeah bye Jade
JADE: Bye Bax
*I had kind of wished he didn't leave because I enjoyed it. I mean I knew there would be consequences for what we did but I honestly didn't care. After surfing for about 10 more minutes I drove back home to now see Margot, Wren, Summer, & Ari*
JADE: Oh hey.
MARGOT: Jade, go in the room. We need to talk.
*That was never good so I just nodded and walked into the room and waited for her as she came in and slammed the door*
MARGOT: You can not just leave and not saying anything to me!
JADE: I'm sorry Margot
MARGOT: You always say sorry and it doesn't so anything! I should've been more focused on you than Summer I have no idea what has been up with you lately?! At this point we should just go back to New York!
*I scoff and look away but then back at her*
JADE: Seriously?! You've been looking for an excuse to leave ever since we got here!
MARGOT: Yeah, maybe because being here doesn't exactly bring back the best memories for me.
JADE: Well i'm sorry but it does for me! So maybe you should just bail again, I mean me and Summer were perfectly fine without you!
*I walk out of the room and shortly after so does Margot*
MARGOT: If you don't win a heat today, we're going back to New York.
*I choke on my smoothie*
JADE: Are you joking
MARGOT: You always say how good you are, so prove it.
JADE: Fine. Whatever.

WITH POPPY & MARLON
MARLON: Um... hey.
*He says to Poppy who is putting her surfboard in the cover thing (😭)*
MARLON: I left one of my boards here. I might use it today. Is it okay if... ?
POPPY: Mm. Yeah. Wait, what was with that at the party? It's like you're... into me or something.
MARLON: And what if I am? Into you or something?
POPPY: But you were with Bodhi.
MARLON: Bodhi was ages ago. And from what i've heard, she's definitely moved on. You know.
POPPY: It's really flattering, Marz, but...this is the last year before I turn pro. And there is a lot of pressure on me to do well. From Manu, and my mum, in a way. I just can't handle anything else too serious.
MARLON: Okay. Fair. Just...I don't know, seemed pretty serious with Griff.
POPPY: That was nothing. He's a blip.
MARLON: Why can't I be a blip?
POPPY: Because. You have a career too. My big brother is your coach. It's just not a good idea.
MARLON: Poppy, do you like me or not?
POPPY: I gotta go help Manu. I'll speak to you later.

WITH BODHI AND TUSCANY
*Bodhi stares at the picture of Wren on the window of the small surf shop and starts to take her hoop earrings out*
TUSCANY: I thought they looked good. Not that you asked for my opinion.
BODHI: I'm gonna leave 'em out.
TUSCANY: Yeah, leave 'em out. So, you take all your dates to the surf shop?
BODHI: This is a date?
*Tuscany shrugs and walks inside and so does Bodhi*
TUSCANY: Why do they even sell bikinis down here? It is so cold.
*Tuscany grab something off the rack and starts to walk to the changing area*
BODHI: We're just tougher than you Queenslanders, that's all.
*Tuscany opens the curtain to see a big picture of Bodhi modeling in a swimsuit on the wall as Tuscany gasp-laughs*
TUSCANY: So this is why we're here. You get to show off your glam shots.
BODHI: No! It's embarrassing. You can't even tell I'm a surfer.
TUSCANY: You're rocking the pink togs.
BODHI: I want to be Steph Gilmore, not the butt girl.
TUSCANY: Sad news - industry wants us to be everything.
BODHI: Yeah, but I don't come from a big surf family like half the girls. I'm not blonde and blue-eyed.
TUSCANY: There are lots of blondies.
BODHI: If they can't see me on the tour, they'll never take me seriously.
TUSCANY: Have you told Subtropix your big plan?
BODHI: I don't want them to laugh.
*Tuscany walks closer to Bodhi*
TUSCANY: If they are laughing at you, they should not be your sponsor. Okay, stop being a perv. I'm getting changed
*Tuscany walks back into the changing area and covers the curtain as Bodhi scoffs and smiles*
                                         ☆彡
A/N: Oop 🤨

word count: 1037